It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: dominicus
Does anyone know how to get a hold of "dominicus"; the real person, a website connected to his teachings?

i just figured, this is quite an old thread. you know that, right? because, according to his profile, he didn't post here in a year, so i wouldn't count on him replying.

as for his "wisdom", a teacher may be blunt. a true guru won't need to. i guess you have a far better chance getting the answer you seek here, than from him.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: dominicus
Does anyone know how to get a hold of "dominicus"; the real person, a website connected to his teachings?

i just figured, this is quite an old thread. you know that, right? because, according to his profile, he didn't post here in a year, so i wouldn't count on him replying.

as for his "wisdom", a teacher may be blunt. a true guru won't need to. i guess you have a far better chance getting the answer you seek here, than from him.

Hidden for a reason jedi... this is a terrible forum for TRUTH TELLERS because we are all masked/marked in (unfounded) FEAR of ownership of our statements. I love ATS seems more a news feed now; no reason to disguise oneself.

edit on 28-8-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join