It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of the Annunaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Arnie123

And I respectfully dismiss yours, lol.
Give me some time to do some research, cool? I'm down! I love a good research project.
BTW

Certainly

Did you even read the OP's post?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USING SOUND AS ENERGY AND THE LAYOUTS OF THE AREAS IN SOUTH AFRICA?
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? BECAUSE I DID, ALL TWO HOURS.

I was interested in the Sitchin claims - if he thinks that energy works that way I challenge him to reprodcue it. They look like Kraals to me.

I have seen this and similiar claims before. I don't watch videos unless a detail summary is provided.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

lol

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The existence of god cannot be proved or not proved but the claim of aliens modifying humans and living amongst can be as is the claim they modified humans to mine gold. We can also ,using a line by line approach, dismiss certain claims from the Bible as being scientifically invalid, such as a world wide flood as decribed in Genesis.

Ah ! Many things are dismissed scientifically aren't they ?
So you feel free to dismiss what ever you like scientifically.
Good thing science isn't all there is if you ask me.
Science trys to explain the universe yet mankind is
nothing in comparison. Do you understand that ?

NOTHING. Including his miniscule knowledge.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They certainly look like kraals to the uninitiated, dig a little deeper, why would you need literally millions of these? Without entrances, geometrically perfect and all linked? Why make them out of super conductive quartzite just for cattle?
This was a free energy device on a colossal scale and still emits energy at most sites to this day that we don't know how to harness.

If this be true, then we are dealing with civilization that is millions of years ahead of us, that look like us, are so advanced that they had access to post modern technology 500,000 years ago. Were so intricate with the sites they put all over the world as to prove they were not from here.
I'm betting some of the entities were trolls with a sick sense of humour too because they came here and did this stuff so precisely, they decided to depict themselves as 'gods', when they were just advanced beings living in their modern era, a grand cosmic inside joke pointed towards us.

We are living in their wake so it seems.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are literally hundreds of thousands of gold mines spread across the continent too, some shafts are cut straight down to supposedly 220,000 ft with laser like precision. Most are being covered up by the South African government and forgotten about.
And lets not forget the Giant Footprint found in South Africa, whether it be real or not still poses mystery regarding the area of interest.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
They certainly look like kraals to the uninitiated, dig a little deeper, why would you need literally millions of these? Without entrances, geometrically perfect and all linked? Why make them out of super conductive quartzite just for cattle?

Okay I believe you can accept that in that part of Africa they use kraals - so how are kraals different from what you are describing?

Because people have been making kraals for thousands of years and the stone outlines persist

Kraals are both habitat and a safety feature to keep out predators and people they are formed of anchored thorn bush (boma) or a pallisade all of which uses a continuous stone 'foundation'.

You sure they geometrically 'perfect' what is the size of study? (how many samples do you have that are perfect vs ones that are not?)

That quality of the stone is your claim - what is 'super conductive quartzite' can you link to a PRP that describes this?

This was a free energy device on a colossal scale and still emits energy at most sites to this day that we don't know how to harness.

That is your claim what evidence do you have that it is correct? Can this energy be measured if so who has measured it and how? PRP please.

If this be true, then we are dealing with civilization that is millions of years ahead of us, that look like us, are so advanced that they had access to post modern technology 500,000 years ago. Were so intricate with the sites they put all over the world as to prove they were not from here.
I'm betting some of the entities were trolls with a sick sense of humour too because they came here and did this stuff so precisely, they decided to depict themselves as 'gods', when they were just advanced beings living in their modern era, a grand cosmic inside joke pointed towards us.

Or not

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
There are literally hundreds of thousands of gold mines spread across the continent too, some shafts are cut straight down to supposedly 220,000 ft with laser like precision. Most are being covered up by the South African government and forgotten about.

Again an unsupported claim - can you show any independent evidence for anything that you are claiming? -why would the SA government or any other 'hide' this? How would you hide 'hundreds of thousands' ancient gold mines?

If it is being 'hidden' how do you know about it?

And lets not forget the Giant Footprint found in South Africa, whether it be real or not still poses mystery regarding the area of interest.

That rock was addressed here on ATS, its a rock nothing more

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

randyvs

Ah ! Many things are dismissed scientifically aren't they ?

Sure if we didn't dismiss failed theories we'd still think malaria was caused by bad air and maggots sprang from rotted meat by magical means - are there some things you think that have been dismissed that we should ignore the evidence and believe in anyway? Lots of people do

So you feel free to dismiss what ever you like scientifically.

The evidence does that, no me

Good thing science isn't all there is if you ask me.

Its a tool to aide in understanding the universe - it does have limitations which is why say food & art contests are not determined scientifically but by human 'taste'.

Science trys to explain the universe yet mankind is
nothing in comparison.

So you say - down on mankind are we? lol

Do you understand that ?

Do you understand that?

Having gone thru all that their is still overwhelming scientific evidence against the Biblical style flood and god remains a matter of 'taste'.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And evidence lies to us if we have preconclusions does it not ?

So you say - down on mankind are we? lol

Just a truth in reality and to answer your off topic question.
Not at all.
edit on 5-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Starting at the centre then top centre clockwise:
Calender depiction 3 degrees equinox misalignment taken into account.

The centre of the image could be the Adam's calendar site, it looks like it depicts the vein like layout of the nodes across the continent connecting to the major point. And the high energy beam capable of flight/levitation showing a spaceship above in the top centre, also pointing to Sirius rising.

Gods holding water buckets and pine cones depict the summer and winter solstices.
If looking at it from the opposite angle, it would appear that the top centre image might be pointing to Orion's Belt.
A hint to the calendar and possibly much more on this ancient image.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

randyvs

And evidence lies to us if we have preconclusions does it not ?

That's why you use consensus to avoid the bias some might have

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well the consensus according to all makind is that there is a God.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Did you watch the OP vids? There is information in there that you could view then ask questions about.
It would be more intelligent to have what you've seen at your disposal than trying to pry at claims that aren't even mine out of me. I also can only speculate and uncover the puzzle.
For starters, Temples of the African Gods might be the next big thing in non mainstream archaeology publishings.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Having gone thru all that their is still overwhelming scientific evidence against the Biblical style flood and god remains a matter of 'taste'.

So how is it that science can suddenly prove a negative ?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Research the man on the forefront of these discoveries; Michael Tellinger.
Such valuable information in abundance, I hope we can make the leap to shatter what we think we know.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

The top image is well known its from Ashurnasirpal II palace in Assyria dated to around 860 BC. It shows the tree of life and was located in his throne room and was sited behind him when he sat.

Not to sure why you are giving it the characterization you are - based on what exactly?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

randyvs

Lack of evidence for and plentiful evidence against - if you are asking about the flood or are you referring to something else. Now if evidence shows up showing that the former is wrong and the later is incorrect well then guess what - we have scientific evidence for the Biblical flood - hasn't happen AFAIK

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
Research the man on the forefront of these discoveries; Michael Tellinger.
Such valuable information in abundance, I hope we can make the leap to shatter what we think we know.

Hmmmm 10 million free energy devices in Africa..........well dang that's just great please let us know when he or someone else gets one to work.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

hasn't happen AFAIK

Nor has it happened AFAIK. Doesn't mean you can say anything to the negative with confidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hanslune

randyvs

Lack of evidence for and plentiful evidence against - if you are asking about the flood or are you referring to something else. Now if evidence shows up showing that the former is wrong and the later is incorrect well then guess what - we have scientific evidence for the Biblical flood - hasn't happen AFAIK

Haven't really read this thread, just skimmed it really but I tend to pay attention to your posts because you know your stuff

But I'm a bit confused when you say there is no evidence for a Biblical flood - whilst I agree there's no evidence for one single flood coming over the course of a few weeks as in bible/torah thats a relatively late version of the story, simply put - there was a flood in the region and it must have seemed like it affected the whole world. More to the point, there were many large floods that affected various peoples around the world.

There would have been a flood in the middle east - there was a flood in the Aegean, there was certainly floods on many island places - water levels rising a small amount at various points in our history would have had a dramatic effect on early cultures - that these floods were amalgamated into one huge flood doesn't detract from the fact that the biblical flood is likely a cultural memory of a real event validated by several other cultural memories at different points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join