It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHL stops robbery one dead one under arrest..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The first video is about two young men who tried to rob a dollar store. A CHL (armed with a 45 acp) sees what is going down draws and tells the two to drop their weapons. One guy dropped his the second did not and was shot and killed by three slugs from the 45.

The second man ran away but was later arrested. According to the news the pair were responsible for other neighborhood robberies...
Before the race baiters start it is not known what race the shooter was.

What I found interesting were a couple of things. The relatives who were interviewed and the weapons the perps carried.

This next video is about a holster that some women are using to carry their pistols with. I actually know one girl who is single and due to her job and travel requirements uses one of these holsters.

I don't particularly favor a .380 for self defense but many women do because of less recoil and the concealment options it provides. Good thing about a .380 is at least it is a center fire round and makes noise which is usually enough to stop all but the most determined attack.

Another incident that I find interesting due the comments made in the video with regards to who would expect to be robbed in a busy parking lot... Maybe not in Vegas but the parking lot robberies have been on the increase. Knives and guns (whatever) are used on the victim while attention is directed at storing away the purchased items.

edit on 5-10-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Apparently people refer to terrorizing the public as "bad choices" now. It was just a "bad choice that was all" says the family who raised a worthless criminal. Yeah the dirt bag made a "bad choice" alright and the person with the concealed carry made a great choice. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Way to go, I am glad that these incidents are being reported on. I don't hear about it enough and I know it happens more ofter than we hear about.

The deterrence effect is only present when criminals begin to assume that everyone carries.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So they hold up a store with fake guns. "Bad choice" #1. Then a guy with a REAL gun shows up and asks them politely to drop their "weapons". One does, the other doesn't. "Bad choice" #2. Gets taken down. I say this incident is good for the community and hope we see more cases like it. A prime example of how prepared citizens can make a real difference in crime rates. Gives would-be thugs some food for thought to know that there are people out there who WILL take a stand against criminal activity when they can.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.harpersbazaar.com...

New York wasn't everything I thought it would be. It did not welcome me with open arms. The first year, I was held up at gunpoint. Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back, and had my apartment broken into three times. I don't know why; I had nothing of value after they took my radio the first time.

Madonna seemed to have had a more than one experience in N.Y.

One of the many things I learned from all of this: If you aren't willing to fight for what you believe in, then don't even enter the ring.

Some things come from the most unexpected places, No?

Ten years later, here I am, divorced and living in New York. I have been blessed with four amazing children. I try to teach them to think outside the box. To be daring. To choose to do things because they are the right thing to do, not because everybody else is doing them. I have started making films, which is probably the most challenging and rewarding thing I have ever done. I am building schools for girls in Islamic countries and studying the Qur'an. I think it is important to study all the holy books. As my friend Yaman always tells me, a good Muslim is a good Jew, and a good Jew is a good Christian, and so forth. I couldn't agree more. To some people this is a very daring thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why one Earth continue holding an airsoft gun when someone with a real gun is telling you drop it? What kind of logic is that? Darwin award winner there.
It's good to see family members not blame the victims for a change.
It was a very bad choice on 2 counts.
Looks like they must have removed the orange part of the airsoft guns since no-one would take them seriously otherwise.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile DC cops let over a dozen rounds fly in multiple directions and the NYPD just hit three bystanders while missing the perp entirely.

Highly trained elites.
edit on 5-10-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join