It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien hits woman with neuralyzer weapon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

You've been here snce 2010 and you still don't know how to spot complete BS?
This is soo bad that you might even deserve to be banned for not only posting it..
But also for thinking it's "good" enough to put any focus into. lol

Unbelievable.
No wonder people think this whole subject is laughable..
People like you!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't want to make a thread and don't know where to put this, but it involves greys, and not just greys, human is quite common amongst the Ets here, and they work with greys quite commonly sometimes, beehive and sometimes just co-work.

Anyway, we have to look at the government or more accurately the shadow government, paramilitary programs, that are under our earth management team of controllers and under a higher level of their negative control.

Earth is akin to a living library, and a school for spirit children to grow up in, and didn't have to be a slave school. Natives probably expressed the more natural, though they still had wars and took slaves, still there was more freedom to opt out. Resource based economies, earth based, and natural conservation to some degree of earth resources.

Any case, the DNA stock here is huge, not only could spirits grow up by gaining both compassion and wisdom and learn to overcome lower form impulses, but also, the DNA could be used universally for many other planets and systems and in fact this school was probably intergalact and those taking DNA are not outsiders, but some may have rights to access, and do so without harming.

ALAS, our leaders here, and slavers, are attempting a huge takeover, to control everything, knowning all the different factions here, they seem to have cut contracts in exchange for technology, they give the more negative smugglers of DNA our stuff, and even humans.

Our PTB seem to be determined to take and merge all technologies they can from all factions and make themselves unstoppable like the old empire seemed to be for a time, to enslave systems everywhere, and to use eugencis to kill off, make go extinct, and destroy different DNA lineages, not without their own stealing from the coffers first, ie and storing the data they want. So they can dominate the cosmos and other levels, influence and I believe they cut their contracts for government, bank agreements and all the things you sign into have coding that is set to be multidimensional, using sacred geometry and various means, intending full well to entrap you some how in the afterlife.

And its all illegal.

So ET and Ufology involves sides, both physically ie. in terms of right wrong, freedom and resistance and evil fascist empires, and also Spiritually, for its still the testing ground.

And our PTB are the most evil asshats there are, and we need to renounce and denounce all their fake pseudo laws, for on any dimension or astral they are still unlawful and toilet paper. They have no power over wide awake people.

Greys can work for any faction, their own groups, and also some are much more positive, and working for the Prime Creator or the big groups overseeing universal maintenance.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is the related crash in 2002, at a Russian air show. There was speculation that a UFO caused the crash at the time. I guess the OP's link video is a follow on.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So woman faints/collapses from shock or some other issue (like thats never ever happened before) near the edge of frame in footage taken at a very traumatizing event, and its Aliens...

... wow, there goes my last shred of hope for the sanity of humanity.

Im this close to basically never bothering to read or look at any thing about UFOs in this place again. This is basically the quality of all we get now days.

Im sure this bollocks was posted a few years back since I remember seeing it on here before, although I remember seeing the footage myself when it was broadcast on the news after it happened so i might be mixing my times up.

What really irks me, (where it made me eye roll before its starting to make me actually angry now) is that we still have people who come in and post any old stuff trying to tie in what they believe with what the video/s are supposedly trying to say or prove even if its proven to be rubbish. Its like they dont mind hitching their horse to any old wagon, even if the wagon is clearly a fake or taken so flimsily out of context its almost diaphanous or border line invisible... as long as its at least thread bare about what they believe.

edit on 5-10-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Ahhh, just like those aliens in Dr. Who right.... The ones you can only remember while you're looking right at them.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Here you go....

I'm hesitant to trust the word of the puppet from Saw.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Neuralyzer you say?

Well, you might also like this short film about Unicorns.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i could only stand to sit through half of it, and while i have nothing to say about whether that's an alien or the constant use of that Men in Black pen thing, it's interesting how whatever it was just disappeared.
no idea what that speaks to
and maybe i should have tried to stick it out further because now i'm curious about just what a neuralyzer is, but oh well. we have what we have.

also can we get a bit of love for Dark City? What a film, guys, what a film.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join