It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazy USPS Postal Worker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is something funny.. I wonder how many places she did this until someone just happened to have security cameras..

I mean I doubt this is the very first she's like you know? i feel pretty lazy right now.

Why the worker elected to drive across the lawn, when it appears she could just as easily have walked from the driveway is probably something she'll have to take up with human resources.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
just look at her she`s a 300 lb cow that should explain why she drives on the lawn instead of walking.
I don`t know why she even bothered getting out she only took like 2 or 3 steps she could have just opened the door and tossed the package onto the porch.

i watched again and she took 3 steps to the porch and 3 1/2 steps back to the truck, that`s 6 1/2 steps, that`s her workout for the week
edit on 5-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

I'm betting she bemoans that life is against her eats a dozen pizzas

But drinks diet coke

Cody

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
sad and pathetic.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
See? If she walked up the driveway on her route daily (along with the others she no doubt does the same thing to) she could quit shopping in the Shamu section of Bed, Bath and Beyond. Her disposition would surely improve as would her energy level. Maybe she figured since there was a government shutdown she should be in on it. She's probably pissed that she isn't furloughed
and she's out to ruin folk's lawns.

There are lots of people I see working in different places that act like it will kill them if they have to move more than 2 feet in any 45 minute period. It's a little ridiculous when someone acts like you ruin their day because they actually have to do the job that they are being paid to do.

People are getting sloppy and lazy. They will be eaten first.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What a lazy cow she is.
I bet she comes home from work complaining how hard her day was. Jumps on her scooter to go to the couch and lie down , while her five fat kids serve her sandwiches.

Then complains how she has no idea how she's so out of shape.
Well there's the proof.

Her philosophy in life is why walk when you can sit.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sad and pathetic? You really don't have to look that far outside this own thread to see sad and pathetic. Looks at you pathetic people who sit behind their keyboard judging someone over a video that surfaced over the Internet? It's not the lazy USPS Postal worker that's pathetic, it's those who are judging and making silly jokes that only high school students would make when they bully on another fat kid.

Like seriously, get off your high horse and contribute instead of trying to be funny about something that is no laughing matter. I happen to know a woman who is just as big as this worker if not bigger and do you have any idea how hard it is for these people to walk long distances before the pain start to kick in? No you don't, and if you did you would understand the shortcuts she took whether right or wrong.

We both know she needs to be put off work due to her work ethics, and physical problems that she may have when it comes to her legs. She walks up to 500 different houses, so obviously it's not going to be easy for this woman guys so please keep it mature and keep your sad pathetic jokes when it comes to making others to yourself because truth is - that very same judgment is going to bite you back someday. I promise.

I see what people are talking about when they talk about ATS not being the same as it used to be, now I never been around that long but I sure wish I had been around long before immature people start coming around ATS.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. There's a story to everything, and just about any story can be twisted to fit any agenda, how about hearing this woman side of the story for a change rather than judging something you know nothing about.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Hey thats what the tittle said, the real funny thing about this is i never said anything about her weight.

I think its outrages that someone thinks there to good or to unfit to have to get up and walk, I mean she DROVE onto someones grass. I don't care about your age or weight that is disrespectful.
Anyone who brings it to o poor her is delusional.

No matter what she drove a vehicle onto someones grass. Sorry but you can't deny that.
edit on 5-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

Hey thats what the tittle said

Thread title isn't the problem, it's the people who are adding fuel to the fire which is pretty unnecessary.

I understand the thread is about a lazy postal worker based on the video, believe me I know that. But instead of talking about her and pizza and how she walks 6ft to the porch and that being just about her exercise for the week, I mean seriously come on that's pathetic beyond words that I can't even begin to express.

How about say ; the woman ought to think about getting another job if she can't be bothered to walk to deliver peoples mail. Everybody has their burnout point but to turn this into a 'bully-fest' with lame remarks and fat jokes. Like seriously what is ATS coming too?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I bet you don't know what it's like NOT be able to walk at all and see these lazy people with their two God given legs that can. She is not paralyzed.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Another persons point of view is always refreshing, thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

My brother has done the same to my yard with his truck. Numerous times. He is fit, but stays drunk. I know who did it when I see the tire marks. Do you think I would be any nicer to him for his ignorance? I can tell you that I am not. I am normally a very empathetic person... until I have to start sacrificing for ignorance. Sometimes its the principle of the matter. She could have kept my mail before she drove through my lawn and my own flesh and blood can keep his drunk arse to himself before doing the same.

The odds that this woman is that large because she exercises and eats right are almost too low to count. The odds that she is that large because she takes shortcuts such as this all the time are a much safer bet IMO. People feel a certain way when they see out of shape people doing things that keep them out of shape.

If she can't perform her job, then it isn't the customer's job to make sacrifices for her. Period. It is not their job to feel bad about her situation or question if why she did it was an adequate enough reason.

There is always a nicer way to say something, but as adults sometimes we don't always make the wisest choice.... as seen in this video.

Edited to add that back in my smoking days I can promise you that I would not have gotten a job car hopping somewhere like Sonic and expected folks not to laugh or be pissed when I coughed on their food or wheezed through their window. It is what it is. Sometimes we keep doing unhealthy things because folks are "too nice" to let us know that there might be a better way.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

Hey thats what the tittle said, the real funny thing about this is i never said anything about her weight.

I think its outrages that someone thinks there to good or to unfit to have to get up and walk, I mean she DROVE onto someones grass. I don't care about your age or weight that is disrespectful.
Anyone who brings it to o poor her is delusional.

No matter what she drove a vehicle onto someones grass. Sorry but you can't deny that.
edit on 5-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

Well if you didn't say anything about her weight, good. Your title isn't even offensive, yet you bring up good points as to why she shouldn't be doing what she's doing while everybody else is too busy making jokes and by everybody else I'm mean the ones who are actually doing it, no disrespect to those who actually have meaningful discussions but there will always be fools no matter where you look.

And yeah, she shouldn't have drove on someone else grass and your completely right. If he can't bother to take the time to deliver properly she should be considering another job or even retirement if her legs can't handle that work.

You see OP the difference between us and the pathetic fools who posted in this thread, is that we actually bring a mature discussion about a topic whatever that may be rather than turning into a bullyfest or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We used to have a UPS driver that would pull up around noon, run put a sticker on the door and roar away. While we sat there looking at him. With the door unlocked. He was betting we wouldn't be there. He didn't even try to deliver them.

After a few days of that, we sent the security camera info to the UPS place. New driver.

Grant you, it takes a bit more time to deliver to us because of security, but a drive-by delivery isn't the answer.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I bet she got this job because it meant she could sit all day long, this is her dream job. This is just a biggy sized golf cart to her. At home it's a scooter.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

We've had that done here before as well! It must be a trending thing. I would leave the door open WIDE, summer and winter. He would slap the sticker up beside the door and run off. It made no sense to me and still doesn't. I didn't record it or even turn it in. I just quit using them. It took weeks to get a new phone delivered here when it should have been about 3 days.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

violet

I bet you don't know what it's like NOT be able to walk at all and see these lazy people with their two God given legs that can. She is not paralyzed.

You would be VERY surprise with where my experience comes it to that. Let me just start by saying, you're looking things the wrong way.

I can't hear well so let me just say, it would be a lot like me saying 'I bet you don't know what it's like NOT to be able to hear at all and see all these people with their God given hearing just squandering away their gift but you know what? I don't look at it that way because I don't judge people, get to know someone before you judge them that way you can make more wise decisions rather than the decision of a fool who jumps to conclusions.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I ran into another one of those lazy postal workers last fall.

She plopped her a*s down in one of handicapped seat on the 720 bus in LA Calif and forced the elderly and handicapped to stand.

The 720 bus is the one that goes by the west LA veteran hospital and the stop for UCLA medical center.

I got a photo and name off her name tag and flamed her on the internet and i hope her bosses saw the photos and reamed her a new one.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by Bedlam

We've had that done here before as well! It must be a trending thing. I would leave the door open WIDE, summer and winter. He would slap the sticker up beside the door and run off. It made no sense to me and still doesn't. I didn't record it or even turn it in. I just quit using them. It took weeks to get a new phone delivered here when it should have been about 3 days.

They've got a certain amount of time to make all the deliveries. If they are running behind, they drive-by the places they think won't complain. But I've had UPS lose $55,000 in boards (grant you, that's maybe six of them in our biz) with their tracking showing it all the way to the front door. But when grilled on it, they stated "It's an approximation of where we think it should be, not where it actually is, like Fedex"

CSB: Fedex's current system was designed as a project by one of our employees before we got him. There was a competition that was basically "We have a satellite we bought that ties all our branches together, how would you use that?" It was called ABARS for "Automated Billing and Routing System". He proposed both a handheld reader for the bar codes (now used by FEDEX) and a "smart clipboard" (now used by UPS). HandHeld Products kept trying to snatch him away. Alas.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I hope that whatever was in the package wasn't breakable. I thought that tossing the package onto the porch was just as rude as driving on the grass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join