It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sets Himself on Fire on the National Mall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm surprised the cops didn't show up and shoot the guy.

It probably took them forever to get there. I imagine as soon as they heard the guy was already killing himself they decided all the fun was taken out of the situation.

The story mentions an eye witness seeing a man setting up a camera before the incident and filming the whole thing.. There is your conspiracy angle right there.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Didn't see if mentioned that he died Friday night.

Source

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Anyone have any info on this person: age, race, employment? I haven't seen anything in the media yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I saw on a news website he died Friday and was so burned he would have to be ID'd by DNA or dental records.

Morpheus

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
About the guy with the tripod that filmed:

One witness, Katy Scheflen, said she did not hear the man say anything intelligible before he set himself on fire. But she said she did notice that another man with a tripod was standing nearby and had disappeared by the time the police had arrived. It was not immediately clear whether a recording exists.

“He appeared to be waiting for something to happen. After it happened, he was gone,” Scheflen, a Justice Department lawyer, said Saturday of the man with the tripod.

www.washingtonpost.com... 2d53-11e3-b141-298f46539716_story.html

Well that creates a suspicion that opens the door to a 1,000 questions that will likely never gets answered.

About his ID: one poster mentioned psychiatric drugs found at his residence. DNA tests and dental exams were needed to identify him, but I have not seen a name mentioned.

What is the hold up? Maybe they have been unable to locate family members. If they could go through the work it took to determine his ID how hard would it be to find family? Not saying this is the reason for the delay, just a possibility.

Interesting that it should happen to be a Justice Department lawyer who witnessed the tripod set up and disappearence.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This happened so soon after the lady tried to drive through the white house gates (2 people in the car). And how are all these things caught on video? Could they be activating MK ULTRA? If so, why? Why now? What are they trying to accomplish? This feels surreal.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Conquistadorjordan

To get the guns. Put vets on psychiatric meds that put them on a frequency. Use that frequency to try and manipulate target to help your agenda through extreme measures. James Holmes Batman theater shooter was the first real fruits of this labor. Follow the GWEN towers to see the pattern. Also the naval yard shooter was a Buddhist therefore opening himself up to tuning into their frequency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join