It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA ANNOUNCEMENT: "The Biggest Discovery That Will Shake The Earth. It Will Never Be The Same Agai

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Title is their words, not mine.
It's so important, they launched their own website:

DUE TO CHANGE IN PLANS, WE WILL ANNOUNCE THIS DISCOVERY EARLIER THAN PREVIOUSLY EXPECTED. TUNE IN ON OCTOBER 6TH TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT.
SO WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?

NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books. Spread the word to your family & friends and sign up to stay updated!

rememberthe13th.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

CALGARIAN

Dude... do a search for the other threads about this hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Annnnnnd on that website there is a little graphic of an astronaut pointing and saying "are they real?" Soooo......Aliens.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

alfa1

CALGARIAN

Dude... do a search for the other threads about this hoax.

awwww knew it was too good to be true, but dammit why you gotta spoil it??

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Heroldo?? is that u??? .lol,, Al Capones Vault??,,,anyone remember that one

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are like 5 other discussions going on about this right now. Dude, where on ATS have YOU been lately?

Anyway, it's not really NASA (they for some reason want you email) -- and NASA would not announce something that important on a Sunday -- especially with the government shutdown.

Even *if* (and that's a big if) it was NASA -- be prepared for:

Well, we think we might have found a slight possiblity of a minor probability of some trace minerals that may or may not indicate that water either was or wasn't on Mars. This time we're 10% more sure than the other 30 times we've announced evidence for water on Mars.

Oh, give us more money so we can send more stupid rovers and probes to tell us the same damned things we've known from previous missions over the past 50 years. Our contractors are getting restless

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It's unfortunate that I just read a book not long ago by Dan Brown called Deception Point. The story followed the adventure of a congressman's daughter who is called to the Arctic Circle to be a witness for the discovery and analysis of a meteor that seemingly proves panspermia, an event that would recharge a dying NASA and prevent the privatization of interstellar flight development. Unfortunately, things turn more than a little hairy and let's just say that I now hope dearly that this announcement will be nothing like that.
edit on 4-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ELVIS SHOT J.R.!?!

edit on 4-10-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

It's unfortunate that I just read a book not long ago by Dan Brown called Deception Point. The story followed the adventure of a congressman's daughter who is called to the Arctic Circle to be a witness for the discovery and analysis of a meteor that seemingly proves panspermia, an event that would recharge a dying NASA and prevent the privatization of interstellar flight development. Unfortunately, things turn more than a little hairy and let's just say that I now hope dearly that this announcement will be nothing like that.
edit on 4-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

if i'm not mistaken there is a thread on the boards about they think they can prove panspermia.
wonder if that book of yours is a script for NASA announcement?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay. MODS. Put this pit-Pony of a thread down to rest.

CLOSED.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If anything maybe this has to do with government shutdown... like "Hey dont cut our funding...Look at all this cool science... Earth shattering! Life changing! KAboom! Blamo!"

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

1 empty bottle of gin...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

ya at least it was empty,, the gin,, i mean Al drank Gin all the time right??? ,, lol,, dumb broad! lol

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Just the one? this thing is getting up my nose big time, with all this crap going on, and continuing. OP, use the old search, it's better.

edit on 4-10-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nasa's big announcements have always been boring and far from Earth shattering. Maybe this one will be different but I seriously doubt it.

Earth shattering, like a major impact? They say the Tunguska event sent a shock wave that was heard around the world. I highly doubt if they knew of a major impact they would keep that classified to prevent a mass panic.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Dude, did you bother to read the thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They found Jimmy Hoffa and he got sent to the moon in a capsule!

I KNEW IT!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
They found Jimmy Hoffa and he got sent to the moon in a capsule!

I KNEW IT!

Wrong, he was sent to the Moon as a capsule, I tol' you that before..get it right.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Elvis is ALIVE!!!!

Seriously though, this is going to be another non event, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thats what i get when i click the link anyway...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join