It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Media Reporting 400 American Soldiers Perished in Fallujah - Can they be serious for once!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yup You guessed it, Baghdad Bob is back in business! 400 dead and 16 fighters shot down, 2 Space Shuttles, 67 Tanks, 3 submarines.

And they wonder why no one takes them serious.

Arab Media Reporting 400 American Soldiers Perished in Fallujah

The prominent Arab Media Source, Islam Memo is reporting that Fallujah resulted in the downing of 16 US Fighter Jets, 11 Attack Helicopters, 5 Reconnnaissance Aircrafts and a Chinook plane that was carrying 60 Americans.

In addition to this report they claim that 136 American Soldiers, 15 British Soldiers and 123 Iraqi National Guardsmen are all being held as prisoners of war. Islam Memo goes on to say that the Mujahideen have managed to kill 400 American Soldiers and 140 National Guardsmen in this Battle for Fallujah.

400 Died? I doubt it but look anyway

These guys just done get it!

Thai Muslim violence gets personal, anti-Buddhist

Source: Reuters | 10:18:47 PM

BANGKOK - An increasing number of ordinary Buddhists are being targeted in mainly Muslim southern Thailand as 10 months of violence causes decades of simmering social tensions to boil over into ethnic and religious bloodshed.

Analysts say what started in January as an attack on symbols of the predominantly Buddhist state, such as schools and police or army posts, is switching to non-state targets -- Buddhist monks, shop-keepers and plantation workers.

Last week�s beheading of a 60-year-old rubber-tapper, who police say arrived in the region in the 1960s under a government �Siamisation� drive, has raised the spectre of a campaign of �ethnic cleansing� by militants intent on driving out Buddhist influence.

�There are two theories,� said Sunai Phasuk, a human rights researcher. �One is that the social tensions between Muslims and Thais have already exploded; the other that this is a deliberate attempt by radical groups to drive the two communities apart.�

Well the Moslems are at war with hindu's now

[edit on 14-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
16 Jet Fighters??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! WhoTF are they kidding.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I suppose they can be as serious as the former Minister of Information of Iraq when he stated American forces were nowhere close to Badgdad. The Americans were just a few streets away. I believe releasing information like that is more a sign of desperation or trying to get readers etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is rumors that they took out an Aircraft Carrier

I think Bush is trying to surrender

What is sad is there are people that believe it

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
There is rumors that they took out an Aircraft Carrier

shhhhh

That one is still need to know only m8.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know what a Chinook plane is, but you couldn't get sixty brownie scouts into a Chinook helicopter.

No one who counts will believe this.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I don't know what a Chinook plane is, but you couldn't get sixty brownie scouts into a Chinook helicopter.

No one who counts will believe this.

Marg? Will you deny this one as fabricated? I mean brownie armed Chinook planes are one thing but can you now see how the press in which you choose to believe just might not be on the up and up?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Arab's are very pride fall, they don't like being disgaced as a weak people. This why they behead people for humlation purpose's in order to gain back their ego and pride.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Marg? Will you deny this one as fabricated? I mean brownie armed Chinook planes are one thing but can you now see how the press in which you choose to believe just might not be on the up and up?

ahh come on ed no need to take cheap shots at Marge.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Arab's are very pride fall, they don't like being disgaced as a weak people. This why they behead people for humlation purpose's in order to gain back their ego and pride.

Sounds sociopathic to me. This is going to be a very long war and the liberals won't be happy until we have to fight here in our own streets.

edit: added second half of last sentence.

[edit on 04/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by edsinger

ahh come on ed no need to take cheap shots at Marge.

It was not meant to be cheap, just a question since she believes all the civilian deaths that the arab news reports. Looking for some consisntancy here is all.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is obviously a technique to rally support. We all remember what Saddam did in both wars after getting his butt handed to him. He continuously stated they were winning and blah blah blash. It seems to be the new battlecry of middle eastern fighters now. Always claim better results than could possibly be the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is exactly why the Arabs are always surprised when they get their butts kicked in major conflicts. All this boasting and refusal to participate in any kind of honest self-examination is a sickness.

I think our side is reporting casualties more or less correctly. Perhaps they de-emphasis certain aspects to put a better spin on things but our military would never put themselves in the position they found themselves in Vietnam. They won�t fabricate numbers and they won�t lie directly�too many in the leadership refuse to allow that to happen.

BTW- We have it here in the United States, just not so bad. It�s mostly embodied in hard-core DNC members.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Arabs will believe it because they wont believe anyone who tells them different. You may laugh at the stupidity but a very clever propaganda game is being played that only seeks to strengthen the resolve of insurgents.

Laugh, but it only makes them more confident.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I cant believe I'm saying this but.... for once I agree with you Edsinger. These people are idiots. This is obvious propaganda, and I doubt anyone with a lick of sense believes it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why US does not allow any indepenent reporters in Fallujah and denying any aid to civilians?

US occupied the hospital, and bombed those inside Fallujah? Droping 500 pound, 2000 pound bombs in Fallujah is surely a human and rightful force.

I am so sick of you people here, touting freedom and democrazy, while cheering every atrocities done by US in name of freedom and democrazy.

Vomitting ...........................

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh yes Zcheng, your country doesnt do anything wrong, oh no...Its just those nasty Americans... Bah Im so sick of that talk. We are a great people, no matter what our government SEEMS to be doing in your eye's.

Dont you ever forget that every government on this planet has done some "stuff" that maybe isnt legitimate or is not popular in the worlds eyes. Not one!!! In the end all that a government cares about is thier own prosperity and security, thats it. And they do what they need to do to get it done. America just has more ability to go after its interests than most other countries. If you think for one moment that if any other country on the planet had our means they wouldnt do the same you are fooling yourself. Even whatever "precious" country you may be from. Bottom line is countries do what they need to do and they use what they have to do it.

I hope, I pray you arent saying these things living in the US someplace. To say those things while the very people you humiliate are dying to protect you would be nothing short of sacralige.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Arabs will believe it because they wont believe anyone who tells them different. You may laugh at the stupidity but a very clever propaganda game is being played that only seeks to strengthen the resolve of insurgents.

Laugh, but it only makes them more confident.

Ture, it may make them more confident....

...but that confidence usually relates to dying for nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Oh yes Zcheng, your country doesnt do anything wrong, oh no...Its just those nasty Americans... Bah Im so sick of that talk. We are a great people, no matter what our government SEEMS to be doing in your eye's.

So by following your logic, there is no wrong with whatever Hitler did, he was just securing the "Lebensraum" for German people? Ask that to US best friends and owners, the Jews please.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
edsinger

I have to also agree. Usually I make an effort to disagree with you on anything you post. However, this time...I'm in complete agreement.

The government is using arab media as a tool to lead their people into believing something that is so far from the truth its sickening, disgusting and utterly putrid. And for those of you that want to quote the following paragraph and use it against my argument, yes I'm aware that our government employs the same tactics and techniques on the american people.

We owned Fallujah, we own Iraq, we own the Middle East. Plain and Simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join