It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel powerless? put upon? ever tried Witchraft?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by donktheclown

Does OP still have to learn not to stand in front of a frieght train ?

Cause that's about the equivalent.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Everything is made of energy. Energy can be collected and used for whatever one wishes. Whether it works or not depends solely on your belief of how you have directed the energy. Be there any doubt, even the slightest glimpse, and the energy will not work for you. I think you got lucky or it was a coincidence. It takes even the best, years to learn their trade. Do remember the Universal laws. The basic being what goes around comes around. What you give, you get. As within, so without. Etc. If you have tapped into the powers that be, then please consider that their is enough bad already in the world. Use your gift is a way that suits you but helps others. Give and you will get. (Another of the many laws). I have met those with great negative powers in their grasps. Yet they turned around, and did wonderful things for this world. And in turn, the world rewarded them.
Take something that is already bad and make it into something good. Now THAT is true power!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

smcneil01
Everything is made of energy. Energy can be collected and used for whatever one wishes. Whether it works or not depends solely on your belief of how you have directed the energy. Be there any doubt, even the slightest glimpse, and the energy will not work for you. I think you got lucky or it was a coincidence. It takes even the best, years to learn their trade. Do remember the Universal laws. The basic being what goes around comes around. What you give, you get. As within, so without. Etc. If you have tapped into the powers that be, then please consider that their is enough bad already in the world. Use your gift is a way that suits you but helps others. Give and you will get. (Another of the many laws). I have met those with great negative powers in their grasps. Yet they turned around, and did wonderful things for this world. And in turn, the world rewarded them.
Take something that is already bad and make it into something good. Now THAT is true power!

Well said, but I don't think its power its information, and changing the information that's perceived as reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

anonentity
They are real because you have created them as a thought form in the matrix, to do a purpose, but don't for a minute think they are anything but a projection of your own mind.

Pretty much all there is to say on this whole topic...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

anonentity
I was surfing as one does, and thought about the witch trials, why would Governments sanction an Orgy of killing that cost the lives of about a million females, good breeding stock in a time of plagues, They didn't seem to worried if the Woman or guy for that matter was a witch or not, the fact of the Trials were a deterent in themselves, for otherwise powerless people resorting to something that the PTB, could do nothing to protect themselves from, and all in the age of Reason? In the end they brought in the Witchcraft act, which on the face of it does what the devil does and tries to convince you it dosn't exist.
I had the same thoughts back a long time ago, so a friend and I decided to test a curse out on someone to see if there was any truth to it, who else but the headmaster, not a bad chap but an authority figure we could have a go at. it being the summer Holidays we had plenty of time to organise the test. After numerous trips to the library and a good dose of occult reading, including all the good books on the subject, we arrived at the conclusion that the curse was a prolonged thought of bad intent. Which made healing the same thing in reverse. We had his hand writing , and basicly lit a candle, and went through a repetitive litergy for about half an hour. Yes we were freaky kids, but hey harmless fun?.....Well about a week later we went back to school and for a half an hour were depressed, until in the assembly room, the Deputy head, seemed to be the acting head, he said the headmaster was very sick and would not be attending school for at least six weeks as he had to get over the removal of his tonsils. Which was quite hard on a fourty plus year old man. Well as far as we were concerned it worked.
As we weren't complete a$%^&%$# we tried another couple of tests, and were quite convinced that yes cursing works, but modified the chant time down to giving someone a bad hair day instead of a permanent injury.
This sounds a bit way out I know. But it struck us as a bit strange that repetitive chanting is the first thing you notice when Monks or Nuns get going, and even a trip to a Catholic Church will see a lot of candles and repetitive hypno. stuff going on.
So any members out there tried anything similar? and what techniques did you use, did you get an outcome.

When something bad happens to you, you will know why right? Black Magick is a candle burning at both ends, you light one side to watch it burn and yet it is coming up behind you at an equal rate....Like a snowball rolling towards hell, approaching the flames faster and getting bigger while simultaneously melting from the increasing proximity, so it seems to stay the same, when in fact it's melting and building up snow at the same rate. You might live a long life of physical health and happiness, but in time, everything will come back around in some form or another, you can't escape your own karma brotha'. If I were you, I would concentrate on healing and helping others for the rest of my days, and hope that it counterbalances the malevolent energy you've sent out into this world.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Well if you like the idea of playing with fallen angels and demonic entities that would love to destroy you and take your soul into destruction with them in the end, not to mention letting them loose in your house or possess you even, well there ya go.

Jesus Christ is the only way, he is God and your savior, if you reject him, you are Satan's fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join