It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can map to the point of creation, four ways.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I Map to the Point of Creation 4 Ways

1. Reading and fully understanding VIDEOS of cosmic backround radiation.

2. Following the time trail through space by observing the oldest object in visible space, heading to it, and constantly tracking for possible course changes; then when arrived at a satifactory location following the gravitational variance field on the two dimensional plane to find where it originated; and repeating

3. DEstroying Galactic Black Hole centers by expansion of a single spacial dimension into a plane after reaction with collection of molecules that expand when transitioning to denser states of matter; then using stereographic projection on the borders of the image to provide a picture of a three dimensional map of where the black hole travelled and originating; three times to plot a course; repeat

4. Observe the corona viewed around light as constantly in motion in the shape a black hole would appear in method three and not have to destroy a bunch of galaxies. It changes so fast it looks like a sphere. Instantaneous change from perspective.
I figured all that out without any MASS tears degree.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

1. Reading and fully understanding VIDEOS of cosmic backround radiation.

I don't think you can map the origins of creation by watching VIDEOS.

2. Following the time trail through space by observing the oldest object in visible space, heading to it, and constantly tracking for possible course changes; then when arrived at a satifactory location following the gravitational variance field on the two dimensional plane to find where it originated; and repeating

Interesting concept. What vessel will you use, and how long do you plan to live as you continually find the "oldest object" from each vantage point? Plus, keep in mind that our buddy Einstein says time is relative.

3. DEstroying Galactic Black Hole centers by expansion of a single spacial dimension into a plane after reaction with collection of molecules that expand when transitioning to denser states of matter; then using stereographic projection on the borders of the image to provide a picture of a three dimensional map of where the black hole travelled and originating; three times to plot a course; repeat

Now we're just getting a little absurd, aren't we? There are a lot of buzz words in that paragraph, but upon careful consideration it equates to not.

4. Observe the corona viewed around light as constantly in motion in the shape a black hole would appear in method three and not have to destroy a bunch of galaxies. It changes so fast it looks like a sphere. Instantaneous change from perspective.

What???

I figured all that out without any MASS tears degree.

Ummm... what is a MASS tears degree? You gotta tell me!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
MASS tears degree = Masters Degree?...

And what if the black hole or galaxy that you destroy happen to be the oldest one of them all?...
Otherwise... What?
edit on 3-10-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

MASS tears degree = Masters Degree?...

Ahhh. I get it.

Well, if OP doesn't have a MASS tears degree, then my guess is there's no PEE-ache Dee degree either?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So what you're saying is... all I need to do, is throw together some technical jargon and I, too, can sound like know what I'm talking about?

Sign me up.

Oh yeah, when you get that "collapsing a black hole" thing down, let me know. Speaking of black holes, allow me to school you on the absolute most likely scenario for the creation of our universe.

Our universe is equivalent to the theoretical structure of a black hole. It is infinitely expanding, yet nothing ever escapes, not even light. Our universe is a black hole within another universe. It was created in the same way every other black hole is created, a massive star had a supernova, exploded, and collapsed in on itself.

After it was created, it began sucking in matter which expanded the inside of it at an exponential rate, giving birth to what some believe to be the big bang, which is nothing more than what the creation of a black hole would look like from the inside of one.

Now of course many of you will say: "But Vortiki, how do we have black holes in this universe if every black hole is a universe?"

Well my friends, this is a prime example of the fractalization you can witness in all of our reality. Every part contains the whole. You want to know why no one can go into a black hole? Or why no machines can ever send back information after passing the event horizon? It's because of an entirely different physics set, in an entirely different universe.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I like it. Chips and salsa for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Eh, the energy it leaves behind looks the same, it all points to the same spot.
If it is at the point of creation, it looks like a perfect polygon or sphere with no arrow pointing to where it came from.
And no I don't plan to destroy galaxies to do this but somone might so let's discuss it.

Method 5: Watch for travel delay in other lightwave transmissions, such as radio waves.

top topics

join