It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12 Types Of People You Find In News Website Comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Take a look and be honest now..... Which one (or more) are you?

* Free Speech Martyr
* The Resistance
* A Pedant
* Anyone who says "Methinks"?

They have 12 categories all together with helpful descriptions and photos or animation to go with it. So enjoy and remember, we all know who we are....

The user types found in News comment areas

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am "The Resistance" and nobody can take that away!

Hee that was a funny link.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't generally comment on news sites. I would, however, potentially fall under the "how is this news?" type but I only get irritated when some bit of fluff is front page breaking news and am quite aware of the various news sections. The only time that I did actually comment on a news story via the host was in regards to an article that gave a remarkably high itemized list of clean up costs for a park post-protest. I openly questioned the costs and provided links also proving that some of the issues at the park in question were issues slated for renovation before the protests even began. My comment sparked a minor uprising (frrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!) in the comment section to the point where the reporter responded to me directly in the comments, stating that I was onto something and she'd do a follow up story.

She didn't, of course. Have no clue what that makes me lol other than a pain in the butt.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Methinks I'm a resistance free speech martyr

Nice one wrabbit

Cody

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ive never commented on a news site, or youtube.

in general, though, i am just blunt to the point of sometimes being an a-hole.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have been grouchy all day. Until I saw that picture of the guys at the game kissing each other and the look on the face of the man between them. OMG that made me laugh so hard I am totally cheered up! Thank you for that! Freakin hilarious!

new topics

top topics

join