It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More ‘UFO Crash Drills’ In UK Schools

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Teen actors from a nearby school were asked to be at the scene and claim to have seen extraterrestrials exit the crashed ship. Other players included local police who asked questions of “witnesses” and cordoned off the area; and members of the press who said they were sent to report on the “crash.” Adding to the realism was the presence of BBC Look North’s Phil Bodmer (whose son attends the school), who was there with a BBC cameraman reporting on the incident.

More ‘UFO Crash Drills’ In UK Schools

Staging UFO crashes is, apparently, a "trend" throughout the school system in England. The media is there to cover it, and record reactions from the children; and police are there to show kids how they go about cordoning off the area, gathering evidence, interviewing the witnesses. (Like, speaking from experience?)

Afterward the children are asked to write about their experience and how they felt and then turn in the paper.

If I were a part of some government conspiracy to prepare people for first contact or disclosure or whatever ... I'd totally do it through the school system. Monitor the reaction, while getting the parents involved, calling it educational and having fun with it.

OR it could just be something some teacher did once; and other teachers thought it looked like fun and decided to copy the idea. Gotta say that all the writing projects I did as a kid kinda' sucked. A UFO crash would have been a blast.

MORE:
York Press: Children investigate 'spaceship crash' at York primary school
Tottenham and Wood Green Journal: UFO crashes into North Harringay primary school playground
Dateline Zero: UK schools doing UFO crash drills

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
1. Cordon off the area.
2. Get witness statements.
Sounds to me more like they're programming the kids to act like policman!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

UFO Crashes!!

This is conditioning...

Kids these days get tablets, Cellphones, and UFO Crashes at school.

I never got none of that!

We had 2 tin cans and a string for telephone!

and passed a note around for text messages!!

Closest thing we got to a UFO was Steve's older brothers beater car.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I definitely feel that our children and us (on some level) are being groomed for something. I can't go all out and say it's ET contact or another shaft in the rear. The way they teach children now, and the things they teach them only solidifies my belief. I have a 15 year old daughter in her 2nd year of High School. Some of the things she comes home talking about (being taught) leaves me with my mouth open. They keep it right on the edge of what they know will cause an uproar and what they know will make the parent look foolish if they step forward and complain about it. They do know how to toe that line very well. I tell myself that she only has 2 more years at least 4 times a week.

This drill seems like it walks the same line I am used to seeing. If a parent comes forward with any question then they look like a silly conspiracy theorist that doesn't want the children to have fun.

I don't know what they are doing, but I do hope that other parents are keeping a close watch on it. Don't be afraid to tell your kids that the teachers and school can be wrong at times. Know what your kids are learning and if what they are learning is incorrect.... take the time to correct it for your child. Don't just let it slide. This is how history will be rewritten. All it takes is one generation. Don't be scared to ask the school WTH is going on. Most parents don't even make the effort. Your effort may change more than you think.

Sorry about the long rant/post. Things like this are weird and should be watched. If they don't like to be watched, then we shouldn't pay them anymore.
edit on 10/2/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
They keep it right on the edge of what they know will cause an uproar and what they know will make the parent look foolish if they step forward and complain about it. They do know how to toe that line very well. I tell myself that she only has 2 more years at least 4 times a week.

This drill seems like it walks the same line I am used to seeing. If a parent comes forward with any question then they look like a silly conspiracy theorist that doesn't want the children to have fun.
)

Huxley. Brave new world.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

UFO Crashes!!

This is conditioning...

Kids these days get tablets, Cellphones, and UFO Crashes at school.

I never got none of that!

We had 2 tin cans and a string for telephone!

and passed a note around for text messages!!

Closest thing we got to a UFO was Steve's older brothers beater car.

That brings back the old memories! Had to blow the dust off of them first. I often wonder what all the kids, even older kids would do if they were suddenly without their technology; Video Games, Cell Phones, The Computer and the ubiquitous web we crawl around. There was no ADHD or other problems because we burned up all the energy outside playing.

Today people are shooting up schools, work places, and the lot. People ask, "What Changed, we have to get rid of weapons". What changed was the psychiatric industry and big pharma having most of the kids drugged during the years of their development of the mind and learning how to handle emotions like loss, rejection, betrayal, etc. that, guess what - there are winners and losers in the real world! Now, it wouldn't be the fault of the "Every child gets a trophy" crowd and all the PC drivel. There are a lot of reasons for the changes we see. It is government, pharmaceuticals, and corporations messing with the Natural design of our food sources, and chemicals we intake.

Oh...sorry, I got lost for a minute there. Now returning to regular viewing for your pleasure....

edit on 2/10/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I am going to have to break down and read that. I guess I should be ashamed that I am here and haven't read it yet. It's going on my read next list. I see it brought up a lot so it must be good.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think its just some arse covering.

The school wants to do an emergency drill, for legitimate reasons.

But they know perfectly well that they would be CRUCIFIED if, god forbid, they actually have a drill involving a real emergency, like fire, or a shooter, because the poor little kiddies might get scared.
And if you get scared kids, you get angry parents, you get media outrage, you get people on ATS saying "how could they possibly think this was a good idea..." etc...

So it has to be aliens.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Come on ... the 'reason' they're doing this is too easy to see. If they can get your kids to believe in aliens, they can get them to stop believing in God.

Always look for the simple ... and you will KNOW. Otherwise, follow the money.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You think they'd be used to it by now after all of those Dalek invasions.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Exactly - they want to "create" an alien invasion - look into project blue beam and see what they can project into the skies - don't believe it.

See what the vatican and their new pope is spewing - whatever you do - "don't believe in the biblical God and Jesus"

This is the antichrist doctrine they are trying to train on these next generation kids - I don't think they that much time, though. And they know it.

In america, they're doing the "zombie" thing. I think they've figured out american kids don't fall for "alien invasions".

But they do know what drugs can do to people - even their own parents. which is sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I always remember a children's show I saw when I was in HS. Basically, a flying saucer landed and some people got out and they started talking about how humans should shepherd the Earth wisely, not recklessly. That was almost 20 years ago. In fact, cartoons and movies are a far better method to introduce aliens to children. Moreso, the search for earth analog exoplanets and SETI are also a way to gear peoples minds on the right frequency.

HOnestly, I think they're doing this because the kids might think ti's fun. It's probably as simple as that and nothing more.
edit on 3-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Did Colares Brazil 1977 happen or not??

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

UK and USA are now living in a world of make-believe - the kind that happens before a collapse.

Both countries have reached a point of no return.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Maybe the teachers are calling it UFO drills to not scare the children to much and make it fun?
We had nuclear war drills in school and it scared me #less and gave me nightmares.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Raising up a new generation of brown shirts putting state indoctrination ahead of family loyalty.

Children from critical thinking parents would stand out from the rest in this type of scenario, would they not?

But I do take the point about using the fiction of alien invasion rather than training children for any other type of disaster or takeover, making the whole thing more of a game than emergency planning situation, would be less frightening to children than the pre Peristroika nuclear war drill training.

This Thread (among others) may be a clue that this 'drill' is for some real, known future 'event'?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/10/2013 by teapot because: add link

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Well bloody hell and thanks for sharing. Particularly the link from the York Press - kids in primary school in York and i had no idea!

Just before i left teaching (older kids though, secondary school), there was a big push towards critical thinking and examination of source material, etc. For example, simple things like distributing newspaper articles and having debates on the contents, through to more complicated things like role playing scenarios. I have to admit my skepticism on this particular teaching gimmick was over ruled by the results you would witness in class.

This could just be a similar thing being taken down to a younger level (but sounds far more fun!).

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Interesting really... I have seen the debate go back and forth over ET disclosure and I keep coming back to one inescapable conclusion...

The Government / Institutions are so concerned over how alien contact might affect this planet and its social norms they seem to have developed a reverse psychology standard on the whole topic.

The more the government denies alien existence the more the people demand the government come clean about it.

I guess the best way for governments to get their populations over the fears and anxiety is to tell the population they are seeing nothing but swamp gas or meteors up to the point the people start loudly demanding the government tell the truth.

I guess when the voices get loud enough the government / institutions will have an easier time with the transition of us not being alone in the universe.

Books... Movies.... TV.... Comic Books... Conventions... The more we exercise our creativity on these creations the less likely we are going to be surprised when we meet the for real.. What's even more interesting, imo, is how the government targets 2 generations while skipping the middle.

Those people who grew up in the 40's/50's/60's, at the height of space exploration, moon missions, UFO phenomenon... Then we have the youngest generation who are having the alien concept brought into their lives at an extremely young age. I guess if man kind can become tolerant on our own then maybe we can build that concept into the newest generation.. By the time the youngest generation is having kids / grandkids of their own, I think we will see the day ET wants to meet our leaders..
edit on 3-10-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh dear. These 'edutainment' events are put on to get kids interested in becoming police or journalists. The clue is in the picture - they're not even wearing HazMat gear.

The real disaster prep scenarios are conducted by hand picked final year undergrad journalists whose job it is to grill gold, silver and bronze command.

I've been involved in a few myself, they're good fun and you get to learn a lot of stuff that isn't fit for public consumption.
edit on 3-10-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

bastion
Oh dear. These 'edutainment' events are put on to get kids interested in becoming police or journalists. The clue is in the picture - they're not even wearing HazMat gear.

The real disaster prep scenarios are conducted by hand picked final year undergrad journalists whose job it is to grill gold, silver and bronze command.

I've been involved in a few myself, they're good fun and you get to learn a lot of stuff that isn't fit for public consumption.
edit on 3-10-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

To be honest I would think the kids would be more interested in the aliens and science / technology than being police or media.. Keep in mind the age we are dealing with.. They want something fun, not serious...

Nothing says non serious as much as UFO's and Aliens when compared to police and media.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join