It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Bin Laden/Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm going way back in time to the year of 2001.
Many people blame Bush for 9/11, but when did Bin Laden start planning the attacks? From what I've heard it was five years in the planning.( www.cloakanddagger.ca...) Which means that they must have started planning in the year of 1996. HMM... who was President back then? O I know! CLINTON! Has everyone just overlooked this obvious fact or is it just that they're too ignorant to accept that Clinton could have done something about it?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The blame for 9-11 lies at the feet of a massive government bureaucracy poisoned by arrogance, complacency, and apathy.

However there's no doubt that Clinton could have stopped 9-11 long before the plan was even conceived. He was given multiple opportunities to take bin Laden into custody and could have nailed Atta's entire Hamburg cell.

He didn't take the threat seriously. But to be fair, nobody else did either.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Bin Laden has said that he first thought of it back in the early 80's. He blames it on the result of US Policy towards Muslims. GW had more info than Clinton, Clinton had more info than Bush Sr., and so on.....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You're correct about your statement but all I'm trying to do is bring out the fact that maybe Bush didn't try his hardest, but as you said neither did anybody else.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Actually it has been discussed here before.. See the following two examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can find much more HERE!

Sorry thread closed.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bin Laden has a different excuse every time he talks. One time it's 80 years of humilation (80 years since the Ottoman Empire was dissolved after WWI), next it's Palestine, next it's the invasion of Lebanon.

Blah blah blah. The guy's an Islamo-fascist. That's all there is to him.

top topics

join