It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 'Zeta Talk' website. lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.starshipcapricorn.org...

Go to the above site. It has some person who use to be in the Navy or Air force that later gained the ability to telecommunicate with ET's. These are not the Zetas, but some other starship that has a collection of races.

My concerns:
1. My guess is that its a HOAX. What do you all think??

2. I cant find a hidden agenda though for this hoax. Can you? They give mention to www.nesara.us..., but they only mention it, and dont say what we can do about it.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Theres is absolutely no way to prove if this person is telling the truth. So im going to have to go with a fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Theres is absolutely no way to prove if this person is telling the truth. So im going to have to go with a fake.

I know right. But I'm trying to find a motive. This person is putting up entries every day of the talks he supposedly has with these beings, but the website isnt selling anything. They just keep referencing to www.nesara.us...

If you look on their feedback forum, I posted this:

My concerns
1. I noticed a lot of the entrys are exactly dealing with the landing and the subject of the war and lack of peace. Its a lot of repetetiveness. So why not beef this issue a level? Lets ask Helen about the Grey presence, Planet X, the government-grey deal, and whether our evolution was modified. I cant imagine always channeling aliens for the same thing. This can maybe add some credibility to the issue if anything.
2. Speaking of credibility, can you add a little more credibility to the claim that you have been speaking with these ET beings? Other then posting conversations, perhaps you can arrange a meeting with them on their spaceship by means of an abduction. They can even provide some of their advanced ship metal or something. That will add credibility. Remember, if you read those conversations closely, THEY EVEN SAID THAT THEY WANT TO PROVE THEIR EXISTENCE!!! I know they said they would not land right now, but a mere abduction is not a landing.
3. My goal IS NOT to bash this site. However, I have seen my fair share of hoaxes, liers, frauds. Go the www.zetatalk.com and you'll find one who says that

I'm waiting for a reply from their administrator to see what excuses they have to give.

It just angers me how they have so many hoaxers these days. If their so called connection is strong then they can easily get proof.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am amazed the person can repeat the exact same thing over and over again just changing a few words here and there.
As far as Nesara I would be very suprised if that ever happened but in today's world you never know.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
kyateLaBoca

Any news from the site? As far as the people repeating the same thing, that is somewhat strange. But why would aliens from a Starship even bother to report something if its more of the same? Shouldnt they inform us about their origin, reason here...etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They call Earth "Mother Earth" I think that says enough on the origin of these extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

kyateLaBoca

Any news from the site? As far as the people repeating the same thing, that is somewhat strange. But why would aliens from a Starship even bother to report something if its more of the same? Shouldnt they inform us about their origin, reason here...etc.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I also think its fake and one big rip off. I think this site is trying to promote NESARA, which is probably the hidden agenda, but it is one bad way of promoting it. Its also trying to promote world piece, which is also a bad way of doing so.

In addition its definitely a fake becuase if these aliens wanted to prove their existence they could have flown around and made their sightings aparent. They wouldnt have to land. Or they could have abducted someone and given them some proof to take home. I am also of the opinion that when you look at the pictures, when you click on the "other" link, it shows you some phony pictures of a UFO craft(it looks phony to me). It seems like they got those out of a movie

So in conclusion, this site is just a waste of infinite webspace lol. We have one Zetatalk website, and we dont need another.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
They call Earth "Mother Earth" I think that says enough on the origin of these extraterrestrials.

Yep, the imagination of the sites author

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sadly, mental illness needs no ulterior motivation.

Just hope that whoever is behind this site is well taken care of and not in a position to instigate another Heaven's Gate style tragedy.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
www.starshipcapricorn.org...

Go to the above site. It has some person who use to be in the Navy or Air force that later gained the ability to telecommunicate with ET's. These are not the Zetas, but some other starship that has a collection of races.

My concerns:
1. My guess is that its a HOAX. What do you all think??

2. I cant find a hidden agenda though for this hoax. Can you? They give mention to www.nesara.us..., but they only mention it, and dont say what we can do about it.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by John bull 1]

Hello KyateLaBoca

Mind you I only read very briefly on the site. I can't say if it's real, how could anything be proven on a website with text? As for the hidden agenda for a hoax, I did read that our moon would soon be replaced with two new moons, much to the astonishment of us all. This could be a hidden agenda to get as many as possible to think falsely about the Planet X when it swings our way, so as to alarm people as little as possible. Simply to spread disinformation, but who knows right?

It would require extensive research to determine the authenticity. I can't help to hope with all of my heart that it is real when I read a site linke this, but this does not make it so.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Wouldn't the fact that no one can tell if it is true of false determine the authenticity of the site to be unknown? If you put your thumbs down everytime you are in doubt you are not being realistic but simply negative.

"Investigation comes before dismissal, not the other way around"
-- Brian Zebeaune

"We have been taught to believe that negative equals realistic and positive equals unrealistic."
-- Susan Jeffers

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Thank you, you made me laugh

kyateLaBoca: The CIA already has millions of US tax dollars comming in, they don't need to sell anything. Private hoaxters try to sell stuff.

We should ask them to record a small video greeting. If this site if for real I would surely like to meet them, I'm waiting for my first contact with great anticipation, seriously!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
1. Look at the activities, sounds a bit like nature lovers making up some sci-fi fairy tales on "how to save our planet".
2. Look at the pictures, if its all about capricorn (whatever it is), i dont see any pictures of it, there are some lame "saucer" pictures though.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if they have broadband connection on their starship.

Frankly, story seems to be something like da deja vu.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seems interesting. But, a lil too tame for my liking....where's the gore and take me to ur leader speech. I prefer the greys...at least with them we know where we stand....kill them all. Btw, lol i'm just trying out avatars....so this one might not work.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the CAPRICORN is (only) a mile in diameter
and houses 1,ooo Alien entities
supports a fleet of 80 shuttles

youse bean counters and numbers crunchers
could give us all a summary or profile of life inside the vehicle

like is it a 1 mile disc or 1 mile sphere?
of 1,ooo entities, ? % need special environments, foodstuffs, and all the
requirements to sustain this legion of diverse aliens

they're gonna have some high class voyagers, seeing as JesusChrist & Lord Mohammed & Lord Buddah,
& the noted 'et al' (are referred to twice in the same paragraph- as soon comming to earth)

There appears to be redundancy in much of the material & presentation...
which arouses my curiosity about 'patterns' or 'codes' in these 'echoes'--
also the 'wavey' patterns of the ARCHIVED dates of Messages--
i'm thinking along the lines of SpectroscopicAnalysis
or DNA pattern formats of DNA Analysis Cards used in labs.

well, thats as much time i'm investing in this one
as i can't cross reference that supposed secret govt
economic restoration site[ nesara.us] (of 9 march 2000)

[edit on 19-12-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
In my opinion and experience, physical aliens in physical spacecraft do not and cannot communicate telepathically, despite the propaganda furthered through many abductees.

"Spaceship Capricorn" is an illusion that is furthered by a discarnate collective. As with the information posted on ZetaTalk by Nancy Lieder, there is no communication going on with physical aliens. Mediums are being misled and are channeling messages from deceptive Group Entities who portray themselves to be physical aliens onboard physical spacecraft. That is why there are never photographs furthered of the aliens themselves.

A similar case is that of Billy Meier who channels a Group Entity that also promotes the deception of being physical aliens in physical spaceships. Once again, there are no photographs available of the aliens who are purportedly in contact with them.

The spaceship pictures that all three promote as indirect evidence of alien communication are, at best, actual photos of Zetan spacecraft; these incarnate aliens have no telepathic ability and routinely kidnap many people here and use them as laboratory animals. The Zetans are self serving and spiritually retarded but they are highly technically advanced and have impressive looking ships and probes that fit well into the deception of telepathic alien contact.

The capricorn site is a classic example of Group Entity deception and manipulation. In this instance, it is with a Christian-New Age spin.

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The capricorn site is a classic example of Group Entity deception and manipulation. In this instance, it is with a Christian-New Age spin.

Or it's just some guy with too much time on his hands trying to have some fun or make a buck or two?

Does it always have to be the "Evil Zetans" with you? I have to ask, but do you take any medication or see any shrinks?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well only after a few minutes reading i think iv found a chink in the armour, apart from just calling it 'wacko'. In the intro paper explaining everything, it becomes apparent that their landing here on earth rests with the passing of the NESARA program, which in turn rests on a huge secret fund to replace the federal reseverve with a US treasury which will issue dollars from now on backed onto precious metals, in the aim of protecting peoples savings from inflation. This leaves the obvious question of :if they have accumulated a trillion dollars or twos woth of gold then why is the value of gold not sky high?
Its not, thus no such scheme exists, oh well, NEXT.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No offense intended Paul_richard, but im more inclinded to believe this capricorn starship than the zetan stuff you come up with, why oh why do the 'zetans' have to be this evil, sordid race, whos only intentions after travelling here are to carry out horrific experiments and take over the world? im guessing thats their ultimate plan?
PS I am a firm believe of ET, but..... not of this type.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join