It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Woodward: Republicans Are 'Trying To Blackmail' Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Excuse me furball. Not all people in america are rednecks. I am sure you can imagine how you sound right now. Intolerant of other nationalities is how you sound. Maybe the british should had fought harder to win the revolutionary war then?

Yeah the economy sucks. Yeah its bad that the US has so much control over money systems,but going of on someone for where they live is really low and has no class.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You actually think this would have any impact on the world and have the stones to call us rednecks.

All you really want to do is just bash the American people.

Come back when you can carry on without the name calling.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Indigo5
reply to post by xuenchen

God help me...Now you claim that Gerrymandering does not exist???

It's got to be literally damaging to your brain to engage in this kind of reality denial.

Here is how Gerrymandering works..

en.wikipedia.org...

Pray tell....

Show us.

Maps and actual numbers will help.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Actually the Democrats received a higher total number of votes than the Republicans in the house.

Ya, but how 'bout some population numbers ?

Hmmm.

I bet the majority in the House *IS* representing the majority of citizens.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I already linked to a couple articles? I am not going to run in circles to prove to you that Gerrymandering does in fact exist. Kinda funny that you think I would?

Again this is like the conversation yesterday where you claimed the Stock Market was doing great in face of Gov. Shutdown...despite the actual S&P 500 showing otherwise?? Just squeezed your eyes shut and claimed otherwise.

This is a flat earth discussion with you...numbers and reality just don't matter..You are hurting your brain.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thesaneone

You actually think this would have any impact on the world and have the stones to call us rednecks.

YES!

You currency is currently unstable!

Stocks are starting to drop. Your currency will take a HUGE hit.

A currency thats used for 80% of world trades.

If your govemnet closes shop it will create a economic pooh storm! A storm that wont just affect the USA.

Under normal circumstances things will repair themselfs after a month or two like which happend with clinton.

But the who world is undergoing slow fragile recovery. This could risk that.

If you cant grasp the fact this could have economic repucussions you are a red neck.

Risking the world over a political point is reckless and amoral.

The goverment should have passed the funding bill and the repulicans find something else to blackmail obama with, something that doesnt affect the rest of the damed world!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

yuppa

Excuse me furball. Not all people in america are rednecks. I am sure you can imagine how you sound right now. Intolerant of other nationalities is how you sound. Maybe the british should had fought harder to win the revolutionary war then?

Yeah the economy sucks. Yeah its bad that the US has so much control over money systems,but going of on someone for where they live is really low and has no class.

No not all Americas are rednecks.

I apoligise if I gave that impression.

But those blocking the finance bill are. Infact your entire selfsih moronic goverment it.

And those that think this is a American only problem.
edit on 30-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You currency is currently unstable!

Do you think for a moment the Euro is stable??????

This was done by design! To sit there on you high horse and bash the US while your elected officials are just as guilty of selling you guys out is being as hypocritical as you can get!!!!

BTW, I am a redneck, and I appreciate you and your country paying your hard earned cash thru out history to watch all those good ole John Wayne cowboy movies!!!!!

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaw! God Bless us ignorant rednecks! After all, those whom like to name call are so much smarter!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Again with the name calling no wonder your side lost.

If Obama really cared he would postpone the health care law for at least a year but he is the one who will not listen to reason so why not blame the dems for the shut down and all of the worlds problems?

What is more important for the world, The worlds economy or a stupid product forced on the American people?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

xuenchen

I bet the majority in the House *IS* representing the majority of citizens.

As long as we are having the deny reality party all over again...as if the 2012 election wasn't enough..

I'll give you the opportunity to once again deny math..

Party Affiliation

Sept 5th-8th 2013

Republican 22%
Independents 45%
Democrats 31%
Republicans (including leaners) 41%
Democrats (including leaners) 47%

www.gallup.com...

In U.S., Democrats Re-Establish Lead in Party Affiliation
In 2012, 47% identified or leaned Democratic, 42% Republican

www.gallup.com...

RASMUSSEN THIS WEEK
Generic Congressional Ballot: Democrats 42%, Republicans 38%
www.rasmussenreports.com...

And because I know you don't think anything is true unless it's on Briebart.com
Poll: Democrats Lead in Generic 2014 Congressional Ballot
www.breitbart.com...

NO...THE WACKO GOP IN CONGRESS DOES NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

thesaneone

Again with the name calling no wonder your side lost.

If Obama really cared he would postpone the health care law for at least a year but he is the one who will not listen to reason so why not blame the dems for the shut down and all of the worlds problems?

What is more important for the world, The worlds economy or a stupid product forced on the American people?

My side? Who the hell is my side?

I dont give a flying crap about the healthcare bill (infact Obama care is a stupid way to bring affordable or Universal healthcare in) Im not on any side! I just want the world economy to be stable when I wake up tomorrow and not go FUBAR over a USA internal problem!

But you shouldnt be useing the world econemy over this!

You should have passed the bill and argued about the healthcare later.

The healthacre means f all to me and the rest of the world its a internal american problem.
The US budget is something that does affect the world.

Useing something that affects the would to protest something tht doesnt is reckless.
It like the republicans saything they will Nuke Finland if they dont get there own way.
Innocents will be caught up in this.

And I apoligise if Im beligerant. It frustrating being at the economic mercy of a country I want nothing to do with.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

UK is not part of the Euro we had the sense to keep out

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry if I only care about myself and the rest of the my American brothers and sisters to worry about the rest of the world but I think that the health care issue is more important to me.

This shutdown is nothing the world will still spin and you will wake up another day to still hate on Americans.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Still no facts ?

How 'bout a population count for each district.

The Supreme Court has made rulings.

Polls don't count.

Get over it, the Republicans in the House represent the majority of citizens.

Fail.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the elephant’s ass!

The GOP AND Tea Party are presently part of the negative pole of humanity. Down with the Taliban, Neo Nazis, perverts, mass murderers and child molesters.

To deny adequate health care to human beings is evil, plain and simple. To also risk a world wide economic crash for your prejudicial ignorance wrapped in selfishness, around greed, for the good of the rich is the lowest of the low.

There is no moral, logical, patriotic, ethical reason for the actions of the GOP tea party.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

"deny adequate health care to human beings" did you just say that? We have never been denied healthcare but we are being forced to buy something.

Keep up with your one way hate.
You might not like what your own party is feeding you.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

thesaneone

Sorry if I only care about myself and the rest of the my American brothers and sisters to worry about the rest of the world but I think that the health care issue is more important to me.

This shutdown is nothing the world will still spin and you will wake up another day to still hate on Americans.

And this is the attitude that makes people hate Americans!

If you are going dominate the worlds econemy then at least be responsible!

If not then statuts the doller has as a reserve currency to someone else!

You wonder why people hate Americans? It your attitude of not carering about the rest of the world when you hold all the cards. It arrogant and reckless.

American Internal disputes should not spill over to the rest of the world end of.

If your fragile pack of cards of a econemy collaspes I hope your the first out of a job/go bankrupt and all your ignorant buddies.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Then why not blame both parties instead of blaming one party.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

thesaneone

Then why not blame both parties instead of blaming one party.

I dont have much repect for either.

But the republicans could have just signed off the bill and left the arguing over healthcare to later.

They are the ones who have turned a internal American dispute to a dispute that will have international repocussions.

Thats the problem.

The Healthcare argument should not have had anything to do with this and been left out for another day. A day when the world econemy is not at stake.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There is no later, when opportunity knocks you take advantage of it, that's politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join