It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Health Canada bringing measles back by approving ineffective homeopathic remedies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The Public Health Agency of Canada recently issued a notice regarding a surge in cases of measles in many parts of the country. At the time of the notice, 30 cases had already been reported, five times as many as in the previous year. Why is a disease that was so well controlled for many years slowly making this insidious comeback? The answer may lie with Health Canada and its consistent decisions to allow and even add “nosodes” — homeopathic vaccines — to its list of products approved for sale.

Unlike the flu annual shot, shown during the 2009 vaccine program, homeopathic vaccines have never been proven safe and effective through independent inquiry. JEFF MCINTOSH / THE CANADIAN PRESS
Nosodes offer no protection against disease. They are not effective in preventing, treating or curing any of the maladies for which they are marketed. There is no sound, peer-reviewed evidence that they help stop the spread or progression of disease. This is so well known that the British Homeopathic Association has said the following: “There is no evidence to suggest homeopathic vaccinations can protect against contagious diseases. We recommend people seek out the conventional treatments.”

With that grim fact out of the way, what is Health Canada doing approving ineffective vaccines for sale.

On its website when talking about natural products, it declares: “To be licensed in Canada, natural health products must be safe, effective, of high quality and carry detailed label information to let people make safe and informed choices.” .
Link

I know some people here are anti vaccine for whatever reasons I have read an assortment of them but this is about psuedo science homeopathic remedys. I am sure many of those taking them think they are protecting themselves but all they are doing is wasting their money ineffective garbage.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, maybe this is the reason they allow it. www.examiner.com... Are we raising our risks of getting cancer by using vaccinations? The vaccinations do not give you a virus, they make antigens so viruses can't take hold. A specialized type of immune system soldier is what fights viruses. It doesn't need antigens to get it to fight.

If that source is not good enough, read this. medicineworld.org...
edit on 29-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

People need to take real medicine and get their shots. That's all there is to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

What IS real medicine???

It seems to me that all Big Pharm is interested in doing is treating symptoms!!! What ever happened to the days when "REAL MEDICINE", was about finding a cure???

It is very easy to see why. Finding a cure is not near as profitable as just treating the symptoms!

Also to stay on topic, what about how our environment is being poisoned in relation to the comeback of some of these old illnesses?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

People should read this about Homeopathy Medicine... basic facts about it. Then make up your own mind.

www.nmsr.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I agree with that. Those homeopathic remedies are on the same level as faith healers in my book maybe even worse because the people useing them think they are protecting themselves when they are not.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Homeopathy works.
I actually held no faith in homeopathy, until someone referred me to a homeopathic veterinarian.
She swore this vet was the best vet on the planet.

Not only did she completely CURE my cats asthma.
Like a bad attack once a month for years with shots and steroids every time. To nil Nana nothing never again. He had monthly attacks for two years.

He had two doses of remedy, and never had an attack again, for another 11 years.

She also gave me another year, with a good quality of life, for my 24 year old cat with kidney failure.
All of them told me to euthanize her.
She made her comfortable, haply playful, until the last week of her life.

After that, I never questioned homeopathy again.
Also, animals know nothing of placebo affect so....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I find it quite ironic that the anti-vax brigade will harp on about all of the "poisons" in vaccinations and then in the same breath try to promote Nosodes (homeopathic "vaccines").

I'm guessing they haven't really looked into how these are derived at all.
For example, a gonorrhoea Nosode is ontained by using the urethral discharge from a gonorrhoea patient and diluting it. Yes, you read that right.
A malaria Nosode is produced by dissolving gas from rotting vegetaion from malaria mosquito-infested swamps.
The sample is then allegedly "sterilised" and then diluted in the usual homeopathic manner (i.e. until there is nothing there...) However, since these Nosodes fall out side of any regulations there is actually no way of knowing whether sterilisation has been performed or has been successful.
As with many treatments of this type, you only have their word for it.

The good news is that Health Canada have actually looked at Nosodes now and each one has to by law, have a warning label stating that it is not a vaccine alternative.
They've also amended the guidlines surrounding Nosodes.

www.stopnosodes.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I have since studied homeopathy at length, given how I saw it work . I know exactly how it works .
You know, fight poison with poison, none of which are mercury or aluminum in homeopathy , as they are in vaccinations.

Doses are minute at best, which if you had actually read it in depth, you would know.

Also, the formulas are switched up until improvement is seen, and then its discontinued.
Same with Chinese herbs.
Herbs and homeopathy are never ever meant to be given indefinitely, as they are in western medicine.
In the western model you take drugs daily til you die. In homeopathy and Chinese medicine you take a daily course, that are about a week long, and then the doctor rechecks, and sees if there's improvement, worsening, or no change.
The patient is them reassessed.
Not," keep taking it it's OK if you feel nauseous and dizzy, that's what it does"
Which seems to be what an MD says.
I'm sure a few doses of vioxx wouldn't have killed anyone, but taking it months on end, apparently, DOES.

lol yet again
edit on 10/9/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Homeopathy works for me, my kids and our companion animals. Perhaps providing choice is what this is all about. Free choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Choice!
Which is what they are trying to take away from us.
I wish I could give you twenty stars

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

PtolemyII

Choice!
Which is what they are trying to take away from us.
I wish I could give you twenty stars

In the end, your family, my family, our pets and others like us will be the only healthy, happy people left.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I hope we don't all end up in fema camps. Chosing your own way to keep healthy seems to be viewed as terrorist activity.
Or its bordering on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

No Fema camps for us. We know how to use our brains, they haven't been pickled by Thimerasol, GMO, and all the other prescription poisons.

I birthed my kids at home, didn't vaccinate and feed them nothing but good ole mother nature, and they are the happiest, healthiest people I know. The only time they saw a doctor was for stitches or casts. About the only thing western medicine does right.

You and I and our kind will be just fine.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

PtolemyII
reply to post by Pardon?

I have since studied homeopathy at length, given how I saw it work . I know exactly how it works .
You know, fight poison with poison, none of which are mercury or aluminum in homeopathy , as they are in vaccinations.

Doses are minute at best, which if you had actually read it in depth, you would know.

Also, the formulas are switched up until improvement is seen, and then its discontinued.
Same with Chinese herbs.
Herbs and homeopathy are never ever meant to be given indefinitely, as they are in western medicine.
In the western model you take drugs daily til you die. In homeopathy and Chinese medicine you take a daily course, that are about a week long, and then the doctor rechecks, and sees if there's improvement, worsening, or no change.
The patient is them reassessed.
Not," keep taking it it's OK if you feel nauseous and dizzy, that's what it does"
Which seems to be what an MD says.
I'm sure a few doses of vioxx wouldn't have killed anyone, but taking it months on end, apparently, DOES.

lol yet again
edit on 10/9/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

I know a fair bit about homeopathy thank you very much and from quite an in-depth scientific perspective.

That's why I'm really against promoting it as an alternative to vaccination.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

And I'm a licensed herbalist. I have my Doctorate in Chinese medicine. I also have a license in a western allied health field, that's why I think vaccinations are CRAP.
Seen western meds kill one too many person, including my mother.
Go figure
Homeopathy worked for my very severely ill cat, where western medicine just killed his kidneys, and he was non compliant to Chinese medicine.
Homeopathy cured him....
I studied homeopathy as an aside after becoming interested, and many of them remedies are also Chinese meds, just in very different doses.

Your objection is duly noted.
edit on 10/10/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

PtolemyII
reply to post by Pardon?

And I'm a licensed herbalist. I have my Doctorate in Chinese medicine. I also have a license in a western allied health field, that's why I think vaccinations are CRAP.
Seen western meds kill one too many person, including my mother.
Go figure
Homeopathy worked for my very severely ill cat, where western medicine just killed his kidneys, and he was non compliant to Chinese medicine.
Homeopathy cured him....
I studied homeopathy as an aside after becoming interested, and many of them remedies are also Chinese meds, just in very different doses.

Your objection is duly noted.
edit on 10/10/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

Elucidate upon your reasons why vaccinations are crap please?
And I have to assume that you really believe that Nosodes are a viable alternative to them.
Could you detail why they are please?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

People need to take real medicine and get their shots. That's all there is to it.

NO THEY DO NOT! We never get shots, and the only real medicine I approve of are antibiotics and anti inflammatories. Nature provides alot of major medicines to us. What we need is our right to access the land and resources of this planet.

Go dictate to your own belly button, mines free.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Natural remedies didn't work out for people for smallpox now did it? Are you saying nature has changed in the last 50 years or so to where it can immunize against measles and other diseases?

I thought you were of the opinion that people once new more about nature than now (I may be mistaken) but if not then you are saying we now know more about nature than ever before.

Maybe you can clarify your position. Can you also present some evidence that natural remedies prevent measles? Maybe that's just your opinion evidence not required.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There are many that can't be mentioned here, that work for many many things, and yet, that is not the point. Vaccines are an agenda, which like GMO and nuclear technology, are acts of war against the population, nonstop by a group of extremely dark hearted beings, who think we quite literally are cattle, and they are all that. And they can jab themselves with their own toxins. In fact I want to be on the "narding" team for them, for they are going to face cosmic and spiritual justice and massive counseling. I keep envisioning giving them a swift kick between the legs that sends them to orbit the galaxy where they get bluebeamed up by Big Bertha, and told they've been expecting them. What I envision is extremly merciful compared to the torturous murders and diseases they have inflicted upon humanity in a school that doesnt belong to them.

The actual change in disease, took place via an economic and standard of living upgrade for most people, not via vaccinations.

In the meantime, I don't give my power away to others, so if they really wish to believe the programs they're being taught, and can't connect dots when their own children are weakened and harmed by these programs, all I can do is nudge. You can bring a horse to the water but you can't make them drink. I respect their free will, even if they're harming themselves, but guard mine fiercely. Freedom is the first condition of creation. Free Will.

I would suggest, vitamin D in rather large amounts, as preventative, with magnesium to insure you don't get stones, and C if you don't have arthritis. MSM, needed by every cell of the body like vitamin D is, and many other things such as grapeseed extract, and grapefruit seed extract, salads and raw cabbage, grated raw beets, all organic and non GMO. And collodial silver, homemade from pure stuff.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join