It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad out in the open in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

buster2010

vtcajun

buster2010

cass1dy09
A site which has a picture of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz as their banner can't be taken all to serious. But if there isn't a Christian appreciation month, there shouldn't be a muslim one, simple.

October is clergy appreciation month.

And the point is? Appreciating clergy is not just Christians. That could extend appreciation to Rabbi's and Imam's. There is no harm is showing appreciation for religious leaders across all religions. It is non-specific and does not place one religion over another which is what the separation of Church and State is all about.

There are more versions of the following of Christ than there is months in the year. So you have to lump them together. There was no complaining when May was made the Jewish month.

It's Jewish American Heritage Month, not the Jewish Month. make a month that celebrates the contributions of Muslims to the diversity of this country and I can get on board. But a simple Muslim Appreciation month is out of bounds is paying homage to a religion, not the contribution of a group of Americans to the success of this country.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Maybe if you scrolled to the bottom of the page, you would have seen the source for the BIN article.
Your laziness astounds me.

urbaninfidel.blogspot.com...
The author of the blog is the photographer/reporter. Oh wait....It's a blog.....not reliable.....sheesh!!!! As if MSM is any more reliable these days.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
reply to post by vtcajun

As long the Easter celebrations and Christmas nativities are allowed, don't see anything wrong with this.

US Bill of Rights had something in it about freedom of religion.

Except for the fact the whitehouse celebrates Easter by having Michelle Obama exercise with kids with no real meaning to the holiday.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ted "I'll collect my pay check whether the government goes broke or not" Cruz. Same old model with a new coat of paint. This view by politicians of "my way or the highway" makes their service worth not even a dollar a day.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

vtcajun

buster2010

vtcajun

buster2010

cass1dy09
A site which has a picture of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz as their banner can't be taken all to serious. But if there isn't a Christian appreciation month, there shouldn't be a muslim one, simple.

October is clergy appreciation month.

And the point is? Appreciating clergy is not just Christians. That could extend appreciation to Rabbi's and Imam's. There is no harm is showing appreciation for religious leaders across all religions. It is non-specific and does not place one religion over another which is what the separation of Church and State is all about.

There are more versions of the following of Christ than there is months in the year. So you have to lump them together. There was no complaining when May was made the Jewish month.

It's Jewish American Heritage Month, not the Jewish Month. make a month that celebrates the contributions of Muslims to the diversity of this country and I can get on board. But a simple Muslim Appreciation month is out of bounds is paying homage to a religion, not the contribution of a group of Americans to the success of this country.

Why are we debating a what if? Nobody is ever going to declare a Muslim Appreciation month so the entire debate is pointless.

Also my mistake earlier I gave credit to the Onion as the satire site this story came from it was acctualy the National Report. Sometimes I mix up my satire sites.
edit on 28-9-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

cass1dy09

ChuckNasty
reply to post by vtcajun

As long the Easter celebrations and Christmas nativities are allowed, don't see anything wrong with this.

US Bill of Rights had something in it about freedom of religion.

Except for the fact the whitehouse celebrates Easter by having Michelle Obama exercise with kids with no real meaning to the holiday.

Church and state should be different or something like that.

That might be in the BoR as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

You know damn well it's because they're closet Muslims.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It is a fact that Muslims have been misrepresented in the western societies in recent decades mostly because of the influences from Zionist lobbies and dominant Jewish owned MSM all over the world. I think it is about time for all people from all faiths to get to know each other better and without discrimination.I am sure we will find out much more similarities than differences...Deep inside we are all human and we are all the same and if we all get along peacefully then there will be no wars and conflicts and this is not good news to some giant corporations and their fat allies who benefit from wars and conflicts.That's why they spread hatred and confusion hoping to get their balls rolling in another WW or a series of mini versions of regional wars to sell their product and reduce populations while at the same time they are getting one step closer to their real agenda which is the new world order.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Restricted
reply to post by ChuckNasty

You know damn well it's because they're closet Muslims.

I don't know if that is a fact, but I do know the Bill of Rights grants freedom from this...

Bah. Who am I kidding? You are right. I feel the same way.

I am extremely tired of tards who constantly Christian bash, but at the same time say it's OK for a Muslim to 'express' themselves without friction.

Doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

vtcajun
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks Bilk. Likewise.

I agree with your assumption. Before everyone wakes up it may be too late. Just glad I am in Texas and proud to have a patriot like Ted Cruz who understands and is reaching people all over this nation. Hopefully he can shake them awake before Freddie Obama gets us in our sleep.
I'm not sure I trust Cruz or any of them. It's all a show. For all I can tell, his little show on the senate floor was done to further stress people and create more dissension and polarization.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Open Jihad in the US?

Are the people who believe this insane? You'd really have to be to think that Christians aren't the DOMINATING religious force with the MOST power overall in politics within both North America and Europe.

Government officials infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood? Closeted Muslims?

Have you people been watching too much Homeland, or any other of the other 5 dozen TV shows that the government uses to manipulate your thinking? Haven't you had enough propaganda?

The us vs them mentality displayed in some of these comments is astounding.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
according to Snopes:

The rumors and the President's speech making the month of November Muslim Appreciation Month is not true. What I find sad is many would expect him to with good reason in their minds... I cannot copy the rebuttal however the email link is... mailto:Insert%20address(es)%20here?subject=Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month&body=I thought you might find the following article from snopes.com interesting: www.snopes.com...
edit on 28-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ...
However a quick search of the Muslim prayer on Madison Ave in N.Y. looks more like France or someplace in Europe than N.Y. IMO

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

727Sky
according to Snopes:

The rumors and the President's speech making the month of November Muslim Appreciation Month is not true. What I find sad is many would expect him to with good reason in their minds... I cannot copy the rebuttal however the email link is... mailto:Insert%20address(es)%20here?subject=Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month&body=I thought you might find the following article from snopes.com interesting: www.snopes.com...
However a quick search of the Muslim prayer on Madison Ave in N.Y. looks more like France or someplace in Europe than N.Y. IMO

My bad for not checking Snopes, and I did not know National Report was satirical.

However, the white and black flags that popped up in NYC do not appear to be satire. The Jihad flags were out in the open and should raise concern. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

To be fair, by the time I got to the link in the OP the link that you provided was nowhere to be found.

Also, the flag of Jihad isn't the same thing to every muslim. Even if it was, why is that so bad? If nazi's can fly the swastika, these people can fly whatever flag they want.

Non-news if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

occrest

Maybe if you scrolled to the bottom of the page, you would have seen the source for the BIN article.
Your laziness astounds me.

urbaninfidel.blogspot.com...
The author of the blog is the photographer/reporter. Oh wait....It's a blog.....not reliable.....sheesh!!!! As if MSM is any more reliable these days.

Like I said the Mods are the ones that said BIN isn't considered a reliable source here not me. Learn to read instead of putting up stupid pics.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Open Jihad in the US?

Are the people who believe this insane? You'd really have to be to think that Christians aren't the DOMINATING religious force with the MOST power overall in politics within both North America and Europe.

Have you people been watching too much Homeland, or any other of the other 5 dozen TV shows that the government uses to manipulate your thinking? Haven't you had enough propaganda?

~Tenth

It's just shows the program has been working.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's just shows the program has been working.

The logical fallacy rears it's head.

The implication here is, that the lack of evidence supporting these claims, is actually somehow the best reason for these claims to be true.

That's silly.

~Tenth

Eta: I hope you're being as sarcastic as i thought you were

edit on 9/30/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

a reliable site wouldn't rely on spamming forums to boost their rankings in search engines to sell more bs advertising.

its actually funny how some people go around talking about how awake they are yet they parrot bs on sites like bfn lol

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

Hey if they try to hurt other americans then they will be taken down by other americans.

Don't bring that extremist crap here.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Open Jihad in the US?

~Tenth

Tenth,
as folks who "believed" that story also thought Sarah Palin is a bang up broad. Ann Coulter speaks the truth. Ted Cruz is all for Americans. Rand Paul DIDN'T sell out his dad for a future chance of failure...

To them the (or their) world is flat.

There are Jewish Carpenter zombies, no that isn't Karen Carpenter either I'm talking about either.

And they KNOW that the lyrics from "America" in West Side Story speak the truth!
They're all scrambling right now to read those lyrics to see if they agree, but fellas we already know you will agree. Prolly even start singing that song all the time now.

Derek

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join