It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on a photo,please?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We were driving home from the provincial capital when i suddenly felt the urge to take a pic of this double hill-and later saw the silver orb/ball in the pic-the conditions were hot and dry,and i took it out of the passenger window that was rolled down on account of the heat.

Any suggestions? i have to go out,but will pop by later tonight to see if anybody can explain the anomaly.
Thank you in advance
Rax.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

double post
edit on 28-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have taken several pictures of landscapes, buildings, etc. in the past, and upon reviewing them afterward, seen similar objects in the sky. I did not notice these obects at the time the images were captured.

Perhaps, like me, someone, or thing, has its eye on you

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Due to the focus being slightly better on the anomaly compared to the hill range, im going to guess closer up, rather than at the same or further distance than the hills.

So, bug with light on it?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Did you see the object with your eye at any time? If not, are there birds in that area? It's just a guess based on other photos I have seen, birds sometimes can look like a orb or ball due to their movement. But then again you never know.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I know you say the window was down, but there are a few anomalies in the photos that look to me like reflections off of glass (like a window not rolled down). Not saying you're lying (maybe you are, who knows), but maybe you're remembering incorrectly? Not having been there myself, I can't say aside from what I see in the photos and what those aforementioned anomalies look like to me at first glance.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I see the window refraction too

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

It's hard to tell if its a cloud or a reflection but reflection was my first thought .

edit on 28-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Biigs
Due to the focus being slightly better on the anomaly compared to the hill range, im going to guess closer up, rather than at the same or further distance than the hills.

So, bug with light on it?

That explanation is just bunk. If it were closer with the car traveling at speed, it would be blurred if captured at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Is that a big bird in the pic?

sitting on a line or wire?

Also outlined anomaly.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Looks like a balloon. Can almost make out a tail fin.

Aerostat

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

The bird looks more like branches when zoomed.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Based on what you imply about seeing it later when looking at the picture... that you did not see it when the picture was taken, I would ask that you consider the art of camoflage.

For example, if the bottom of a plane is sky blue and the top drab green... would it be spotted less often? From above it would be seen as terrain and from below as sky to the "human eye". How about a non human "eye"? A camera will pick up objects that to a reasonable person would go unnoticed. Night vision or IR cameras see even more as another example.

That being said I do not believe the object has a sky blue underside. It is safe to assume, if it is not terrestrial, that a form of camoflage would be used whether it is holographic, imitation, or even a technology developed to bend light when viewed by a human eye.

Nice photo, I am sure someone here can look at the flights in the air at that place and time to help you find out if it was a registered flight or a "UFO" by its' definition. Just need place and time.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Volund because: phone typo

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

gortex
It's hard to tell if its a cloud or a reflection but reflection was my first thought .

That's right, but it looks like there are more things that look like reflections.

I marked all of those in the following image.

Edit: I forgot to say that, whatever that thing is, it looks too bright and reflective to be a bird or an insect.

edit on 28/9/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It does look like an airship, you can see a fin and even what could easily be the gondola, where it would be.

Possibly you didnt see it by eye initially because your brain dismissed it as a little cloud ?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
thats an awsome pic regardless what it is it leave it up to ur imagination to think of all the wondersitcouldbe thanx for sharing

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Barely seen bird on line, but got cool reflection to test the noobs on the interwebz!!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
S&F for the pic.

First, I agree with the grand consensus on this. Are you sure your window was infact down? That looks like reflections to me too. (Keep in mind however, i'm not a graphic/photo person)

I see a white ball. Possibly a large white baloon?

But why would aliens hide in a large white baloon??? lol

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I forgot to say that, whatever that thing is, it looks too bright and reflective to be a bird or an insect.

And too diffuse to be the moon or reflection from a plane, etc.

Good work catching the other reflections.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join