It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory of Precognitive Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You saw my Last post before I edited it?hehe
Well yes.,Im glad that you have past life memories also.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Dalarn

You saw my Last post before I edited it?hehe
Well yes.,Im glad that you have past life memories also.

I did, and having come into this life with pre-life and past-life memory obviously I am more supportive of this as a matter of fact rather than some strange belief system. It's simply what I know in this Life based on my own personal experience with it.

When I further explored it later on through the out-of-body process it was clear that not every life we live is based in Human Earth centralized experience ergo there are these alien opportunities for experience and if that information is correct leaving a grain of skeptisism then I have at least two potential alien past lives where one was an oceanic lifeform much like a whale but not at all like what we see on Earth however it's thought-process and consciousness was very intelligent. Another may be like the grey's and when I was trying to review it, again the thought-process was so fast, it was beyond my ability to make sense of the data like white noise. So it's possible that this exists within my larger chain of incarnations, likely I won't know with certainty until I am no longer locked into this current life and can be free to explore this larger stream of life experiences. It's hard to maintain that focus due to the way this system keeps us locked in.

So I am open minded about such things as I know with certainty that reincarnation is fact not fiction. Having that as a known is not such a bad thing. Doesn't make me a Buddhist or Hindu as I still look at science as the more dominate belief-system I adhere to. I have no religion that I believe in. I'm also very skeptical in nature so that's a big thing for me to admit based on personal experiences.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Could you tell me more about your past life experiences?
If you find it to personal then don't worry answering.

As soon as I download Tapatalk,ill upload some pictures of the symbols I see.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

kaylaluv
Interesting thread. I had a sort of symbolic precognitive dream once. In the dream I was at a party and someone brought a strange dog that was a grasshopper-dog hybrid. The animal had a dog's head and shoulders, but had grasshopper legs that hopped instead of walked. Everyone was ignoring the dog, but I was fascinated with it. I sort of felt sorry for the dog, so I kept going over to it to pet it.

A few months after the dream, my family and I were looking at some dogs up for adoption outside a PetSmart store. We picked a cute shepherd mix mutt. We took the dog to my in-laws ranch and let her run around outside. This was during the summer, and the grasshoppers were everywhere. All of us were out there watching our dog chasing the grasshoppers, and she was so cute as she pranced along. She looked kind of like she was hopping too! My mother-in-law said, "That dog is part grasshopper!" Immediately, that dream came to mind.

Although a lower-order form of precognition, symbolic precognition is something I have observed and discussed with others who have had them. Even Dale Graff who worked for the US military remote-viewing program observed symbolic precognitive dream content in their research. Here is a link to his paper on that topic.

www.scientificexploration.org...

It's really worth a read, linked to precognitive dreams research and evidence exclusively.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Dalarn

Could you tell me more about your past life experiences?
If you find it to personal then don't worry answering.

As soon as I download Tapatalk,ill upload some pictures of the symbols I see.

I had a dream last night which had a mosaic of symbols which reminded me of what you have discussed. What was interesting is the symbols were characters unfamiliar and alien to me but they described objects and content within the dream.

The past life memories are interesting to say the least; the last one being a young soldier dying in a war. Most of my memories are fragmented images and pictures. Some have more content ie... feelings, emotions and thoughts but for the most part, in audible samples. This breakdown and fracture of the previous personality seems to create this disconnect or I simply am not yet at a level where I can observe this data without ego interference.

Suffice to say, they simply stack up to having other lifetimes which show a continuity of life experiences that I'm involved in. They present a challenge to my current self to try to identify with why this is so etc and prompts me to dig deeper at the heart of what our reality actually is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join