It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh lord... why me??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

I know the verse quite well...

I've got it from a few of her family members... and its not correct because I am not an "unbeliever"

FAR from it in fact...

but thank you for your reply

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon Christians are taught to be relentless in "saving" their loved ones. It may seem tolerable now, you might even think you can get her to think. Not going to happen. She is only going to become more desperate to get you saved and into church if you start dating her. Her church and family will also put the pressure on her to get you to change. Just don't.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I know the verse quite well...

I've got it from a few of her family members... and its not correct because I am not an "unbeliever"

FAR from it in fact...

but thank you for your reply

What about my suggestion to you to prayer Akragon, asking Our Lord for His help? You can do it dear one. And no reply to my rosary offered?

Do you know, for everyone, ATS, there is much GRACE attached -received- in praying Mary's rosary.

Start with a decade a day if you like instead of the 5. One rosary, five decades...you pray three main prayers using the beads to keep track and there are a couple of prayers at the beginning and end of the rosary. It takes 15-17 minutes to pray a rosary. You can pray one while you drive or walking. You can count a decade on your fingers
so you do not absolutely have to have a rosary.

Here is a link to instruction and diagram plus you do not have to be Catholic to pray Mary's rosary.

www.rosary-center.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I typed something and it didn't post??? Something sweet and good advise....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

thank you but that's not necessary...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

thank you but that's not necessary...

You are dear Akragon,

I did offer a rosary for you and your beloved friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Trust in the word of the Lord, when they don't realize that the bible has contradictions all over it. Religion is crazy because it puts a cover over peoples eyes, they put up a huge guard and forget to see it from a historical perspective (religion is all one when looked at from a historical perspective) all separation between human being and history created are false. Believing in Jesus is simple, it is believing that it is possible for a human being to create the mysterious, a gift of real magic one can say in modern openness. Rare, but possible. That is all one has to believe in. Then you check for contradictions in the new testament, the old testament and old + new have contradictions, but the new by themselves don't have contradictions, there are also contradictions in the way people published the bible. I am not zealous over my religion because I know where it started from, I know my ancestors took it tried to make it their own, something they could be esteemed about. Unfortunately it was based on human ego and judgment, which even today is still prevalent in the world. Every time anything is judged by the human ego it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Thank you for the kind words of encourgemant my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join