It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see 500 years into the Future!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Washington is legalizing that plant and it is projected to bring in 2-3 billion dollars in state revenue - the state's budget is 33.3 billion, but they are not counting plant revenue in their yet - it is going to be like bonus money.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
500 years.....

I don't think so! The dooms day clock is ticking........

www.livescience.com...

a couple more Fukashima's and we're toast.

edit on 26-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If humans don't arradicate themselfs,if Capitalism doesn't win or the madness of America's need to conquer has been diminished then We will survive to that day.

Watch out for MAD politicians wich want to rule the world.

We will get to the year 2500 AD only if the people of America stand against their rulers.

One finall war must accur for the world to finally be United and one Last war against the very terror of the beings that rule the world.(Aliens)

This is where I pop in,a politician,a leader,and A person who cares for other people.(cough)races...

Yes,soon enoth ill become a president,and then ill unite many countries of the world to join the fight against Capitalism and human corruption.BUT....you Americans can stop 3th world war by standing for yourselfs and
Ending the terror of The MAD USA politicians.
One more civil war.......

edit on 26-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

boncho

Nyiah
Oh yes, in 500 years, they'll most definitely look back and be aghast at us, "WTH was wrong with those barbarians?" Kind of like we do looking a few hundred years in the past on unsavory events & beliefs that disgust us now.

Although, as with any generation, I expect the ones of 2513 to have their own issues they find just as shady as we do ours.

Which is one of the most important realization anyone can make in their life, whether it is early on or even on their deathbed. Nothing really changes, it's all the same just dressed up differently.

Of course no one likes to admit this because it takes away all that panache it had once you realize it's all a big joke.

There is one thing that changes though and that is technology that can and will be used to enslave us further.
Humanity has always been rotten, but now these psychopaths that run our world has more tools to keep us in control.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

olaru12
500 years.....

I don't think so! The dooms day clock is ticking........

www.livescience.com...

a couple more Fukashima's and we're toast.

edit on 26-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

We will be around in some form or another 500+ years from now regardless of the obstructions to mans survival that come along. Be they man made or natural. Simply because the advancement of technology over the next 50 years will ensure that mans existence continues and his journey/destiny unfolds!

We are of/from the stars and we may already have a future which may be mankinds survival insurance and security!!

Only wish I could be around to experience 2513!!! Nevermend!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm a little intimidated posting in your thread Boncho.

500 years out is a huge question.
I'll make a few comments then post
my view on what it will be like in ten
years. In the year 2023.

Say someone lives from now till 500
years out, someone like Boncho. Who
then tells everyone the story of how
they spent years on a conspiracy web
site with an Avatar of Gaddafi. Then
all of a sudden he was gone, and the

"Who was Gaddafi" the people of the
future might say.

I don't know about myself personally,
but this is what I see for us
as citizens
ten years out.

That and we will all spend
a lot more time attending
arbitration meetings.

Since none of us will have
direct access to the law anymore.

Fashion trends are the best way to
predict the future.

Five hundred years is just too many
variables. I defer to your vision
Boncho.

What kind of fashions do you see
for 2513?

Mike

edit on 26-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In 500 years from now, they will look back and say "who the f*ck is Justin Beiber?!".

Seriously though; our decendants I hope, get to see a healthy planet, with freedom for the species, and the end of world hunger, and useless wars. Also I hope they witness the end of religion and churches and start worshiping themselves and the planet Earth, because those two things should come before anything else.

But with that mentally-unstable Barack guy in charge, and the Vati(cant) playing their mischevious acts of power, we can only hope they dont mess up everything for the future generations. If there is hope for our children, and their children's children, we have to do something NOW in this age, before those lunatics ruin it for everyone.

We have managed to cause the biggest oil spill in the occean ever seen, and a few years later, the biggest radiation leak INTO the oceans.. All in less then a decade. We have had 2 WORLD Wars in less then a half century at one point, and it would seem as if certain factions are trying to push a third.

My heart has faith in humanity to do what is right, or the planet itself to do what is right to protect its future, and ours. There wil always be survivors, because Humans SURVIVE. No doubt we have been through catastrophes over and over, and we are still here! I just hope our decendants will learn from our mistakes now, and potential mistakes in the near future.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Do you think humanity can survive 500 more years?
Do you think the earth itself can survive and sustain humanity for 500 more years?
I'm not so sure ....

I think we're stacking up many problems against ourselves for the sake of "progress".

This leads me to believe we'll either wipe ourselves out, else a select elite will make it to the stars.

The earth will "survive", but will not be an easily habitable place for human beings as we currently are now.

It's a battle between transcending our current limitations, and risking too much to wipe ourselves out entirely.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Let's go 500 years backwards...where were we? Lets see, 1513. I think by comparison, it was kinds ugly back then. If you think you have a tough life now, go back 500 and try doing EVERYTHING by hand. No major tools, no computers, no cell phones, no transportation by wheel, no games. Not a whole lot of anything.

Now by comparison, go 500 forward. I bet the same thought will exist. Those poor people lived in a big #*@!!@#
hole! Good bless those poor suckers!

However, being I have a little knack for seeing forward, I'm betting we will have survived a major pandemic.
A global one that will knock the numbers down a little depending on how poor the country you live in is. The poorer, the more deaths.

Yes, we are cashless now and run on a credit system. Yes, you are marked with your SS#.

Country living will be exempt. However, much of the city will take on a country feel with a lot of emphasis on vertical gardening of roofs and balconies. Recycled water common place in homes. Limited types of food available, meaning far more vegetarianism. Household appliances will be much smaller, thereby taking less materials to make. Everyone will have housing thanks to prior pandemics.

More emphasis on education brought on by past examples of need, based on by previous weather disasters. (Otherwise, shorter school times, but more intense, due to environmental needs because of damage done by mega storms and flooding.) Kiddies will have to kick butt to learn and create new production methods and protect the life they already have.

The household pet will become a luxury item. So will the air car. However, a motorcycle that runs on magnetic principles will be a favorite with thugs and the young. A tram that floats will run on the same idea for the rest of the populations. There will be no gasoline, kerosene, oils, or natural gas.

Clothing will be more generic in styles and colors. Colors of clothing will be produced by natural means. (EX. being beet juice dye for reds.) More emphasis on portraying personality with hair, tattoos, body piercings, contact lenses and colorful accessories, even with the old.

A lot of medicines will go back to herbals due to a worldwide revolt against the pharmaceutical companies.

Yes, despite what some want, there will be a one world government. However, because mankind has learned to fight back swifter, smarter, and more organized. The little man will have more pull.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
we have to keep believing!

elites evolve, by which I mean Rothschild was not in power 300 years ago.

though the world will still have its problems in 500 years - no doubt created by eager families of our 'generation' - we must forever strive for egalitee!

the power of the one percent is based on paper!

cool thread

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They'll Look back and think look at those Primitive Monkeys
Look at their primitive technology how did they ever cope?

Humans will be born with No teeth and no appendix they would have been evolved out of us by then we'd probably have no gall bladder and we'd also be a lot thinner too! and no diseases either! they'd look back at things like circumcision as a disgusting and barbaric act (which it is!) they'd also think how weird we looked as they would have Larger eyes then we do and smaller mouths and a really skinny nose we'd also lose a digit we'd then have three fingers and a thumb and white hair and chalk white skin from being indoors all the time that would be the norm food would probably be in liquid or capsule form by then too!
yep and video games would be a WALK IN experience! there will be currency namely "universal credits" which will be able to be used everywhere.
edit on 26/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

watchit......From talking to some friends of mine, and I mean no disrespect, but, lasers are so 80's.........

Don't forget, ALL the technology we get has been phased out for at least 20 years, for the govt that is.

OT: how's your bro?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Agh hahahahahahaha the shadow governments of the world have tech that would make your head spin I've used some of it Hoverbike anyone walk in sim units time and inter-dimensional travel sleek flying Limousines anyone with cube like "wheels" that rotate hover and fly I hope they fixed that really annoying hum those ""wheels" give off # that was annoying I've been off world several times used an Inter-dimensional slip-gate the slip gate makes portals it uses a mirror as a projection matrix whats a subspace projection matrix you ask!

www.khanacademy.org...
edi t on 26/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: Added example of subspace projection martix

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I doubt human beings will be shifting their behaviors too drastically in the next 500 years. That would require a fundamental change in how we raise children across the board. I doubt that will happen.

More than likely the future will be quite similar to what we have. There will be a country or group of people who will be highly educated and therefore will look back and scoff at us today. There will be areas and groups of people whose behavior will make us today seem wonderful; They will look at us and wish to live in such a golden age.

In the end, mankind is lost without the idea of an apocalypse. We need an apocalypse to exist in the future because if it didn't then what would that say about today? If you went to the future and found it to be better across the board, would anyone want to come back? If you did, how would that change the way you live your life.

Would a woman in 1900 who wants to be a scientist go back if she could see today? How differently would she live her life in her own time if she could? No. It's much easier to believe the future will be worse, then the present seems to always be the golden rule, and the past is even more golden.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

You can get a laser pen. Will a laser pen do?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We as a species think that we are somehow more enlightened and less primitive than our ancestors from 500 years ago because we have more advanced technology and toys than they had.
If we were truly honest with ourselves we would have to admit that we aren`t much different than they were.
Strip away all the technology,fancy toys and other doodads and we suffer the same basic flaws that they suffered from,ego,greed,lust for power etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

For one I don't believe we are all going to die soon you have to have hope! I'm hoping the governments Die off soon in their tombs (underground bunkers) that's the apocalypse it's theirs not ours.

It will be a free society soon once the de-rotheads lose their powers we'll all be fine!
I don't buy into the Doom and Gloom™ garbage I try to stay positive even though my life has gone directly to hell don't worry to much play some PC games and forget about the Doom and Gloom™ for a bit, Eh?.
edit on 26/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: fixed for clarity

cartoon of the first doom and gloomer!

edit on 26/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: added video

edit on 26/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

howmuch4another

Agh hahahahahaha thats funny!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Is that you in your avatar?

<< 1    3 >>

join