It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best of George Galloway vs the Mainstream Media (Galloway wins every time, hilarious!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just compiled a clip of the best George Galloway vs the mainstream media, where George gives the mainstream media the daily dose of truth they are often so desperately in need of. When George goes on these primetime UK TV channels you end up seeing the news anchors for what they really are; Most of the presenters shown are just autocue readers, they can't think for themselves and panic when questioned.

To summarize the clips I compiled: The opening clip is of Jeremy Paxman asking a ridiculous question about race when George had just won a democratic election, George wins.

The second is of George being set up by ITN with a shoul of hostile questions and a fake phone in call from a person not even in his constituent.

The third is when he was interviewed on Sky news about Israel and educates the interviewer about how biased the Murdoch news has been in relation to their coverage about the Israeli war.

The fourth is coverage of the asinine "daily politics" program on UK TV, where George was invited on false presences to cover a topic they never even brought up, and so replies to the interviewer in a similar fashion and attacks his past which involves working for FOX news.

The fifth is Jeremy Paxman, round 2. You have to watch it to see the chemistry between these two, following Georges democratic election Jeremy sees fit to try to attack George AGAIN despite the general population yet again voting him in.

The sixth is following a channel four piece on Fidel Castro that gave a view of Castro as a communist terrorist, and George reacts to this as he should, he calls them out on the USA based propaganda by defeating the interviewer with some facts about what real terrorists are and how democracies react to such people.

The seventh is of a sky reporter attacking George about his bringing up of not ever using alcohol, to which George replies very convincingly about how alcohol is at the core of much that is wrong with western society.

The eighth is a short clip of his fifty minute long blistering attack on the US senate, where the US senate tried to accuse him of committing a crime during the Iraqi invasion, whereas his testimony (much to their amazement) completely turned the tables on the accusers and revealed who the real criminals were in Iraq right in front of thousands of witnesses.

George rocks ... the bias of mainstream media needs to change as well as the minds of the poor sheep who follow it....
edit on 25-9-2013 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

The very best of George Galloway!

The guy is a bully and a coward...whenever he is asked a difficult question his stock answer is, "don't ask me that question again....or I'll never do an interview with your network again"........until the next time hey George?

Galloway is a joke!.....what serious politician would agree to go on a ridiculous reality show like Big brother?.....the fact that he did should tell you a hell of a lot more about his character and aims than the video you posted, which when watched in it's proper context actually shows Galloway to be an absolute arse!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I find it ironic that he's the self appointed head of his own 'Respect' party, yet he clearly has no respect for anyone at all. He's just another wannabe TV personality riding the gravy train at the publics expense.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I like him til it comes to the 911 Truth Movement which he disses without backing it up.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Galloway is a shining example to people in power that people can stand up against their propaganda in the face of the mainstream medias attempts to subvert such attempts.

Yes he entered big brother. And yes due to the rules on 'big brother' he was compelled to act out the things you just linked to in a desperate attempt to marginalize him. Why not address directly some of the political points he raises in the clip rather than using AD HOM points to try to assassinate him personally?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

He gives Parliament a run for their money here, too. Despite how the warmongers bash him for whatever perceived sins he has committed (and they will cast the first stone). I like him. He's anti(more)war and thats good enough for me.

Won't embed YouTube link
edit on 25-9-2013 by intrptr because: chain link

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Hitch called him "..a stump orator with a killer instinct."
I'll take five bob of that, and I'm a stupid yank. George
and I don't line up 100% on every item; but I watched him
disassemble the "Blood for Oil" witch hunt and put it back
together all wrong on-microphone.. it was delicious. Hard
to not love that fellow from Dundee...Flag and star!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"I'm not going to allow hypocrisy to go unanswered."
- George Galloway.

Now we can have an insight into the spirit of rare people such as Socrates, or Jesus and exactly what they are up against. Such people are defined more so by the opposition of the hypocrites and cowards who serve the vested interests, than by what they say directly.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

ZeuZZ
Galloway is a shining example to people in power that people can stand up against their propaganda in the face of the mainstream medias attempts to subvert such attempts.

Yes he entered big brother. And yes due to the rules on 'big brother' he was compelled to act out the things you just linked to in a desperate attempt to marginalize him. Why not address directly some of the political points he raises in the clip rather than using AD HOM points to try to assassinate him personally?

Are you replying to me?....I'll take it that you are

Firstly I nor anyone else need to use AD HOM attacks on Mr Galloway.....he takes care of that himself.

What "rules" of Big Brother are you referring to?...the ones where he was "compelled" to do the things he did for the fee he was paid?....tell me what serious politician would do what he did ?.....why would he do it?

You asked me to comment on his political points did you not?.....how about his claims that he has never supported or backed Saddam Hussain?

George Galloway is a liar and a chancer......and some sort of hybrid cat/politician/celebrity wannabe apparently

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You have to give the man some credit to speaking the truth in a forum that wants to knock him down a peg so that some puppet buffoon can get elected to take away the voice of reason and truth . I say , you go George ...peace

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I LOVE THIS GUY!!!

The first time I heard of him is when he came to testify before congress in the U.S. and he made them look like barefoot, toothless hillbillies with a moderate grasp of English. I am going to check this out right now!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

There should be more politicians like him, truly passionate to defend the defenseless and expose the criminals and their media empire for what they are. He is far from being a coward to swim against the dirty political world. Meanwhile, he doesn't seems to shy away from showing the silly side of himself. On the contrary, I think it makes him more genuine and human than any politician we know.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Great post.

George preaches common sense and truth in the face of establishment agendas and they hate him for it.

They almost never challenge him on the actual subject matter.

Character assassination is all they have.

Thats when you know they've lost and lost badly.
edit on 25-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
George Galloway MP is the ONLY politician in the UK with any balls whatsoever.

The Killing of Tony Blair - Documentary

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
George Galloway is amazing!!! I would love to see him head to head with david Cameron or boris Johnson ... or both ...he would make mince meat out of them!!

hx

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Don't be surprised if that head to head happens !!

Remember you heard it here first Brother !!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

I am a woman who was once scolded by passers by for giving some money to a miners charity in Chatham high street in Kent. I have never forgotten that. It really affected me at the time how brainwashed and selfish people can be. To be honest I never thought I would see the tories in again.

These days I do my best to educate the marginalised in our society NOT to waste their vote! Its all you can do really, you cant argue with the ignorant!!

ps left the Labour party over the Iraq war.

hx

edit on 26-9-2013 by happinness because: add on

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"ps left the Labour party over the Iraq war."

Many did !! But Mr Blair has nowhere to hide

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
George for leader of the World.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Soloprotocol