It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians say " ISON Acts Like Intelligently Controlled Alien Spacecraft"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered yet, if so mods feel free to delete this.

A new report prepared by the Federal Space Agency (ROSCOSMOS) circulating in the Kremlin today states that Comet C/2012 S1 has made a number of “unexplained orbital adjustments” around the planet Mars seemingly to better align itself with the Red planets strange moon Phobos.

he reason for this assessment, ROSCOSMOS experts state, are the “unexplained orbital adjustments” Comet ISON has apparently made on its approach to Mars and were verified by American amateur astronomer Bruce Gary on 12 August when he became the first to see Comet ISON again after its sojourn behind the sun during June, July and part of August.

Alan MacRobert at Skyandtelescope.com said about Gray’s 12 August discovery: “Comet ISON is about two magnitudes (six times) fainter than it should be compared to the calculations that first led astronomers to predict it would become a grand naked-eye sight before dawn in early December.”

Full Story Here

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
need a more credible site for me to think about this story... Also seems more like a advertisement.. Nothing personal, but I have heard nothing of this, and all the info I am getting states it is going along as planned, just a lil dimmer as predicted..

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

I got sent to the HOAX bin for a similar post.

Sorcha Faal.

Experts Puzzled After Great Comet Makes Mars Orbital “Adjustments”

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Friends, Non-Romans, and people I begrudgingly call countrymen.
kidding

I have the perfect solution to all of your extraterrestrial and pan-dimensional intelligence issues. It worked wonders for me. Stop caring. Yes, that's right. It's out of your control. Unless you are a contactee, which I doubt, then I would suggest you go about your lives as if these things didn't exist. You'll be saving yourselves a fair amount of precious time, and you'll be more inclined to focus on the turbulence within your souls and within the common threads of humanity. Look within, and not to the stars. Once you do that, the stars will open up to us all, and not a moment before. Look in and then look up, in that order.

Take it easy folks, and remember...be kind to your fellow man. They are simply a reflection of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Ison is nowhere close to 'approaching Mars' at present. The source quoted also appears to conflate Ison with the long-disproved idea that the Martian moon Phobos is some kind of artificial satellite, and to be based on a Russian blog very far removed from the Kremlin.

Comet Ison has looked pretty weird on some imagery obtained from the Hubble telescope, but this is down to the way the images were obtained rather than Ison being an alien spacecraft.

See this link for an explanation:

news.discovery.com...
edit on 23 9 2013 by SummerLightning because: To repair link

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

But wouldn't the creditable sources be denying this left and right?

I'm not saying a fully believe this either...I'm just it sounds interesting and thought I would bring it to ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Creditable sources don't pay much attention to Sorcha.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

cavedweller88
reply to post by Bicent76

I'm not saying a fully believe this either...I'm just it sounds interesting and thought I would bring it to ATS.

I agree it's interesting, but I suspect they couldn't be bothered to deny it. As a story, it has no legs at all, in my opinion.
edit on 23 9 2013 by SummerLightning because: (no reason given)

link   

SummerLightning
I'm sorry, but Ison is nowhere close to 'approaching Mars' at present. The source quoted also appears to conflate Ison with the long-disproved idea that the Martian moon Phobos is some kind of artificial satellite, and to be based on a Russian blog very far removed from the Kremlin.

Comet Ison has looked pretty weird on some imagery obtained from the Hubble telescope, but this is down to the way the images were obtained rather than Ison being an alien spacecraft.

See this link for an explanation:

news.discovery.com...
edit on 23 9 2013 by SummerLightning because: To repair link

Your right, ISON won't even reach Mars until October 1st

link   
You'll note that while the "news article" tries to use ROSCOSMOS to add credibility, the supposed report can't, in fact, be found or produced. It's like me writing some blog and saying "NASA has written a report that says the Moon is a big roc egg - the report is circulating in SCIF #2 in the Pentagon and nowhere else", well ok, but without a report that NASA actually owns up to, it's like saying I've got a bag of magic beans.

ROSCOSMOS didn't publish it, and there isn't any paper or report, at least not one that anyone can see, inspect or that ROS admits to. Because it's "all in the Kremlin".

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The minute that any article starts quoting “Russian Scientists” you have to check it's sources because there's a 99% chance its going to source back to Sorcha Faal.

Experts Puzzled After Great Comet Makes Mars Orbital “Adjustments”
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Make that 100%
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Those are nice thoughts, I appreciate your view, you seem like a cool person. Look in, but not forever, most of science was built on looking out, testing our inward thoughts with the outward world.

They powers that be will not be able to keep the world's populace in the dark about ET's forever. In the long run the powers that try to confuse, manipulate, and intimidate will lose, the only way they could win (at least temporarily) is if the ETs leave and never come back, then they could make up any story they want.

EVEN THEN they will eventually lose, because our sun will in 5+ billion years become a red giant, engulfing the orbit of the earth, and destroying our planet. Hopefully by that time we would have found other planets or ships to live on, at that point, as we search the galaxy (hopefully) I think it would be highly probable that we would encounter other intelligent beings. Though most likely far before 5+ billion years space travel will be within the reach of the common person, with enough people, searching enough places they will eventually find ET life.

So, they are fighting a losing battle, it's only a matter of time, whether in the next couple of years or in the next decade or next 50 years, the truth will eventually (AS it always has) come out.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well thanks for clearing the air guys! Like I said, I thought it was interesting and I thought I'd bring it on here to get torn apart...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No, no it's always interesting. I do, at times, wish "Sorcha Faal" would drink bleach. In a figurative sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just a quick question..how come my thread got put into the Hoax bin that fast and why didn't the "Alien structure on Moon, footage leaked on Greek national TV" thread get put in there yet? Wasn't it confirmed that it was apart of a TV show? Not that I really care, just curious.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Maybe there the intergalactic dance party, sorry sir but your not aloud in. only me, the cosmic dancer with the disco sound check and the candy crutch to stunt with that. so good bye.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Because the Russians love their scientists too.

Oh it's already inthe hoax bin.

Another website to steer clear of... they pop up daily these days. Almost as if the internet was a free range lunatic coup. Used to bge able to identify them by the word 'blog' but now they buy domains..

educatinghumanity. got it.

Oo

top topics

join