It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Torso Found in Fallujah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   

November 14, 2004
THE body of a woman in her 60s, with her legs and arms cut off and throat slit was found today in the city of Fallujah but it was unclear whether she was a foreigner or an Iraqi, marines said.

The discovery was made as the marines moved through the south of Fallujah, hunting out the remaining die-hard rebels after a week of fierce fighting to regain control of the city.

An AFP photographer embedded with the marines said the woman had grey hair, was wearing a blue dress and her face was completely disfigured.

www.news.com.au...

more to follow

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   

The body was lying in the street covered with a blood-soaked cloth. Marines fear the body may have been boobytrapped and called in dogs to sniff for explosives.

Although the body has not been carefully examined, a Marine officer who spoke on condition of anonymity said he was "80 percent sure" it was a Western woman.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
How old is Hassan????

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
How old is Hassan????

Margaret Hassan, 59, director of CARE international in Iraq, was abducted Oct. 19. Teresa Borcz Khalifa, 54, a Polish-born longtime resident of Iraq, was seized last month.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanc'.

edit:link

[edit on 14-11-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It may be her

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
How old is Hassan????

Margaret Hassan is 59.

I guess you had the same thought as me.

I hope it is'nt.........

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And these people said that they would not harm her (if it is Margaret)... as she was not a "collaberator".. why should we believe anything they say.

I hope every person in the world realises with this act the type of people we are dealing with here.

new topics

top topics

join