It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout America: State of the union - Trying to give facts over social issues rather than side with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hello there. Me and a few friends had decided to work on a documentary about the biggest problems within the USA at the moment. The goal is to help people realize there are issues that will not be resolved unless they become active in fixing them. The film is meant to be motivational. While also showcasing the beauty of America as well as it's ugliness.

The drive for this goal is Not based on profit but based on actually doing something Rather than complaining constantly and doing nothing. To raise more awareness rather than letting people sit in the dark in such a way that most can understand. Face it not everyone would even want to know.

We would like to engage the ATS community as to what would be the most important things to cover, as well as their views and opinions.

So how to make this even?

We asked some people on both sides to help of with their views on the topics we discuss. We don't want to limit it to just the two guys we saw argueing at the coffee shop(see video), so we branched out. Thats why you want your help

Profit will not be made. The Doc will be free to view on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2013 by X9ballX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by X9ballX

Spending vs. Income

Go into the details of how much we spend on what, how much spending we have to cut, and possible places to cut it from. Rather than say we have to cut out x, y, and z, give them the facts and let them decide where it should be cut, and what will happen if spending is not brought down.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by X9ballX

Interesting , I'm not an American , so don't know if my opinion is valid for your doco.

Having said that you are most welcome to have a look at what I have posted in the past and let me know if I can help.

Just click on my name in the Avatar pic and it will bring up what I have posted.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

We are Interested in the views of other nations. So feel free to tell me what you think

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yay! My kickstarter is up

www.kickstarter.com...

Let me know what you guys think

top topics

join