It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two year old daughter and I possibly shared the same vision of catastrophe on the same day - anyo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by traveler928

Had a dream last weak, where I was scavenging for cigarettes and guns in a subway station after the world had been trucked up by some kind of disaster. As I woke I thought to myself: "That would be a neat pc game!". So I bought Fallout 3 on steam and enjoyed it very much.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Agreed on the thought of children being more intuitive and sensitive to some things. BUT! is it not possible, that she simply picked up on her fathers dream, which seemed to have spooked him?
Think of it. If a dream was vivid and scary enough to worry dear old daddy. And kids actually have a much better "sense" of these things, wouldnt it be more viable that she simply "sensed" her fathers feelings and "copied" them, rather than a dual/double future prediction?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

I don't know. My house is not quiet during the day so it's hard to imagine her hearing a hushed conversation from her room. BUT IT COULD BE POSSIBLE.

I am also cool with the idea of her picking up on my distraction but I don't see any way she could have come to the specifics she mentioned.

I have no idea one way or the other- it was just creepy.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is it possible your two year old Daughter overheard you or her mother discussing your prophecy dream and is just repeating, or having a conversation with you about something she heard you talking about. I am surprised when my daughter says something new, but I know she hears everything and is just apeing. Everyone who has a daughter knows this, they hear everything.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by traveler928

In either case, it all comes down to this. If some major event is going to happen and you and your daughter just got a warning. Just in case, get some water and canned food, set it aside somewhere safe and hope you wont be needing it. Batteries too and other neccesities.

Now the next part is important. Stop worrying about it. IF something major is going to happen, you cant stop it anyway. No reason to worry about something out of your control. If it makes you feel better, do as I said and put some neccesities aside and hope you wont need them.

Now, go on with your life and enjoy the miracle you have for a family

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
edit out
edit on 23-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
no body has suggested that you & daughter are sharing a telepathic thing....
~i wonder why~

or if not that because she is only two years old, that you yourself had a pre-cognitive dream which your daughter would seem to have experienced some time later ...

we all know what the thinking around here is on 'coincidences'...

i have a notion that you are reading more into the episode than what is there...

also, doing an analysis about the dream content... there are no volcanos in or around Florida... but there are thought to be mud volcanos in the edges of the Gulf de Mexico...
one poster questioned about the deep-water-horizon aftermath as being the symbolic 'volcano'...i go along with that line of thought...

perhaps the famous sinkhole is a first stage of a monster geological event happening with the lower Mississippi River riparian areas,
the continuing sinkhole phemonena are part of a much greater topography change which will effect all the Gulf and Mississippi basin including the coasts of Florida,,,
the sinkholes could be the cause of the dreamed of piers/footings failing on bridges or trees being felled as the soil beneath them is disappearing....

volcanos without lava flows..hmmmm.... leaving the landscape looking like swiss-cheese, perhaps that was your dream and logical reason interpeted the cause as being a waking reality explaination----a volcano replaced the unnaturally weird dreamscape in your waking reality

coincidence can be just that... without hidden or esorteric causes
edit on 23-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In my opinion it is more strange your 2 years old can talk like this....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MagyarVagyok

Yea, people can't believe how well she speaks.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OP thank you for sharing!

WHO was it that said something about OCT 1st 2013?

Government shutdown gears in motion - Oct 1st 2013 weird or coincidence?
By Jeanne Sahadi @CNNMoney September 19, 2013: 11:48 AM ET

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Woody Allen said: "What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream?"

He also said it took him 40 years of therapy to realize dreams mean nothing. I tend to agree. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
All this talk about tsunamis and Florida... Obviously people know about the situation with the Canary Islands, but there happens to be a similar and closer geological formation underwater in the Puerto Rico Trench. If that ever goes, it could be just as big if not bigger. Might be something to research.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

traveler928
I had an unnerving experience recently:

I was home with my wife and our two-year-old daughter one weekend and I had an afternoon nap. During the nap I dreamed of a catastrophe here in Florida. A volcano formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Destruction was everywhere and power and communication was out for a while. I was away from my family when it happened and had to work my way back to them, finally finding them in a makeshift hospital/safe zone for women and children. The journey back to them was vivid- roads and bridges were virtually unusable, nights were completely dark and there was a lot of running, hiding and avoidance.

I woke up and had to take a few minutes to shake the tension. My wife asked if I was OK and I told her very briefly of my dream and we let it go because we had dinner plans and were hustling to get out of the house.

On our way home that night we were on an overpass heading towards the interstate on ramp when my daughter commented, "the bridge falls down." We didn't say a word to her and she continued, " the trees fall down too and all the lights go out."

Now, at this point I just say, "oh really honey, it's OK" and I whisper to my wife how that's what I saw but she had already put it together. My wife asks her, "are you OK baby?" and my daughter replies, "Think, think, think". She goes on by saying, "we gotta go faster, we gotta go".

I got chills because that's how my wife talks when there's an emergency or something's time critical.

We dropped it and just went on as normal but I haven't been able to shake the uncanny resemblance of her comments with my dream that same day. It could be just a weird coincidence but i don't know.
Has anyone else had dreams of something similar in Florida?

Crazy that would spook me too. Although anything is possible, I don't think you have to worry about volcano. Hurricane yes, sunami yes, even earthquake. As far as they know no volcanic activities in Florida area history.

The biggies for Florida hurricane, and there will be a giant, giant wave hit, they just don't know when. This wave will go completely across Florida and will devastate pretty much whole east coast. This is from some island out there that is going to slide into ocean. They know it is going to happen just not when. You will have couple hours warning though, but I doubt that is enough time to get away, this wave supposed to be over three hundred feet high lol. As for America Hmmmmm actually not many safe places, between earthquakes and or the super volcano we are setting on lol. Oh and the larger and larger super storms well we are all cooked.

We actually have a planet killer here that most people if you ask don't realize it, Yellowstone lol.....

The Bot

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

violet
That's really interesting and can be quite unnerving.
My daughter and I once shared a dream.
It wasn't a prediction but about aliens abducting tourists on our vacation.
In my dream I am on the beach and other tourists are there with me. There are gray coloured Aliens, not like the pics we usually see, I don't recall seeing their faces or big eyes. These aliens had what looked like aluminum buckets of liquid lead and were dipping sticks or clubs into the liquid lead and smearing it on people. I got it smeared all over my legs. I asked why are they putting this stuff on us and they said it's liquid lead to protect against radiation.

Then boom I am awoken very abruptly by the tv in our hotel room going off, the volume was very loud and we most certainly didn't leave it on that loud. The alarm clock was flashing like a power failure had occurred.

As I started to come to I could not stop itching my legs. I went to the bathroom to check it out and my legs looked like they had a chemical burn on them, whatever that would look like, it was all bubbly looking. Like thousands of blisters. It's then I recalled the dream.

At this point my daughter says " I'm glad I got woken up because I was having a nightmare aliens were taking tourists away. A spaceship was chasing us. Of course I replied that's weird so did I. She was 17 at the time.

My legs were so itchy and ugly looking I thought I better get to a doctor to see what was wrong.
Subsequently we had to cancel our snorkelling trip that day.

The doctor said it was nothing serious just a rash and gave me some ointment. It went away but left white spots that I still have and they never tan away each summer but show up more as I get tanned.

While at this doctors office, waiting in the room for him. I overheard a women in the waiting area saying " ... but I don't understand, I went to bed I was fine and then I wake up itching with this rash" . I couldn't catch the rest of it because the nurse in my room was scrunching that paper up they put onto beds.

The part that really got me was we asked others in the hotel if their power went out and they said no. I found one lady who said hers did and it was only our floor that went out.

edit on 21-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

I have to correct my last line. I think it was I asked other hotel patrons they said no power outage that it was only our hotel on the whole block.
edit on 21-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

When was your dream? What/month year?

My husband who says he doesn't believe in aliens had a powerful dream 3 or 4 years ago, he remembers vividly to this day. As a matter of fact, he mentioned something trivial before bed to me 2 days ago. It riled me up as I was thinking I had to call a friend right then and there, but it was late. I was joking with him, and said, "have you had any other alien dreams" and he said, you mean the one where a very tall, over 7 feet tall white, almost albino alien male came to our front door, we had the entire family and extended family at our house as we live on acreage on a hill. When he opened the door, it looked like either war or bombs had hit with fires and destruction everywhere. The tall alien said he was coming in peace. The dream ends there. He never had a dream prior or since, but remembers every detail to this day!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have to much to say on this prediction.

Last week, my grandson who is 11 years old asked my daughter to call me as he had a terrible dream. This has never happened (where he dreams so powerful/scary he wants to tell me). We live 2 hours away. He told me a huge tsunami came inland 100 or more miles and he was at school when it happened. He lives in the desert of So California. He said seaweed was everywhere, it was more like flooding when the wave reached his school/town. He couldn't find my daughter or his father and younger brother. He was able to get into their SUV vehicle and drove to my house in San Diego, California. He found me dead from the tsunami floating in excess water.

I believe the only thing that could displace this much water would be an enormous impact from an asteroid. Obviously, we have ISON and it's tail approaching us very soon.

I also posted last year of a powerful dream I had that haunts me to this day of what seemed to be coastal worldwide flooding. Here is a link to that dream: Link to dream of worldwide flooding and destruction

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A few more predictions that could be similar to what the OP and his daughter experienced.

This website allows people to post predictions. The top predictions are shown far right of the home page. This person has had the most correct predictions than other people posting.

Link to top poster predictions

This person is saying from an astrological standpoint, he's never seen such worrisome planetary alignments/astrological charts before now:

Link to worrisome astrological prediction

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Where in Florida do you live? Which bridge?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

I live near West Palm Beach, FL.

In my dream there wasn't a particular bridge, it was just devastation everywhere.

When my dream started out, it was like a news broadcast from a helicopter. The view was above and circling something just below the surface of the water. As the I (or the view) circled whatever it was in the water I could hear an explanation of what I was witnessing. It was just barely out of the water and I'm pretty sure it was smoking. I can't remember if the voice explaining it to me said "It's a volcano" or if that's how my mind sorted it out.

I live on the Atlantic side of FL but I recently moved from the upper Gulf side - my mind tells me I was looking at the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

After the initial viewing and explanation, everything is immediately in chaos. I remember walking to the edge of a body of water looking for a boat or something to get me across something like a large river or something. I found an ocean kayak and paddled across. I remember seeing others making their way across too.

All roads were pretty much parking lots with abandoned cars or debris. The dream was really long (especially for nap) so I'll skip over the journey getting to my family.

I finally found them in a 5-6 story building that was secured and had a generator running. My girls were safe! The rest of the dream just sort of played out as we tried to just get a handle on stuff.

When Sophia started talking about the bridge, the trees, and the lights going off we were driving on an overpass. She could have been talking about that, or she could have been talking about any of the bridges around here that run over water.

When I had to cross that body of water in my dream it was because there was no other way, so I guess that bridge was impassable, but in my journey to get to my girls, nearly everything was crumbled.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Murgatroid, I went to the website you posted and his predictions are not 95% accurate he is guessing and I would say a 1% would be good to make a hit once in awhile, the page was posted in 2008 and the accuracy of the predictions between 2008 and 2013 is laughable!
He is a hoaxer for sure, do you have proof of the predictions you posted that claimed he was right?
It's pretty easy to post something AFTER it happened and claim it was predicted BEFORE but I don't see proof!
Sorry I think the guy is a fake!

To the OP, I am surprised that at 2 years old your daughter can talk so well, she must me one smart little girl!
edit on 25-9-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Yes, babies have their inner eyes still open. That is why they get the bad news first sometimes. When parents are fighting they can see it in their inner eye or in their dreams.

In fact babies are supernatural. They are born with 12 senses. The 6 physical senses and 6 internal senses that mirror the physical ones. Only through programming, lots of fluoride, plenty of TV, and especially public school, they loose their 6 supernatural senses as they get older.

About Florida:
The problem is that the gulf stream and ocean circulation is defrosting undersea methane. The gulf is sitting on a HUGE underground sea of methane. Yes methane is explosive. Also take into account all the fracking. If the methane were to go up they say that the displacement of water would be like a 500 foot wave headed in all directions especially Florida. Also this connects to the New Madrid fault line. If the New Madrid Fault gets rocking our country will literally be divided (by water) as Obama hinted in one of his speeches (maybe). Also all the sinkholes. Mass animal die offs. All the dreams and visions. Fukushima. Judgement has already begun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join