It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio cop caught waving Tazer at handcuffed family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Source

It never seems to end. Put a costume on a thug, give him a pot metal badge and a tool belt of lethal and "less lethal" weapons, give him immunity and VOILA, instant tyrannical maniac.

Then you have the thin blue line rhetoric (gang speak for: we cover our asses)

“He’s not in trouble, but to keep things above board, we put him on administrative leave until an internal investigation is fully complete,” Police Chief Christopher Kaiser told the Blade. “I’m not saying he did anything wrong, but we’re trying to show we’re not trying to sweep this under the rug or cover it up.”

Whoops! There's a video of our criminal displaying his authoritah over da peeps:

Hmmm, I wonder if there will be any repercussions against this psychopath. 1000 to 1 odds, the answer is NO.

My biggest concern is what I would do in a situation where I see abject tyranny by one of these costumed cretins being perpetrated against obviously defenseless people. I'm not wired to just walk away. I will have to confront the thug and potentially engage him lethally if need be. That won't work well for me in this country with our criminal court system but maybe it will work well for the person(s) being brutalized.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Looks like they pulled the video!

ETA: Adding new link

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/21/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

The news source has a working video.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
when he took the guys phone and tossed it across the street..

boy, what ..a. R E D C O A T

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thought I would help... Codes are not the same as before. Hard to explain

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with the guy calling the other cops. "We have an officer in distress"...

Uhh, no you don't.

You have an officer causing distress.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

boncho

You have an officer causing distress.

What else do they do? That is their role in today's USSA.

Sad to teach my children to avoid cops and never speak to one unless myself or my wife is present.

These are not the peace officers of yesteryear. These are militarized gang members with mental issues.

I remember when we would teach children not to speak with strangers but a cop was safe. Not any longer.

edit on 21-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Actually, calling for 'an officer in distress' is probably a good way to get quick results, although it's also likely to mean the oncoming officers will have a certain attitude.

This guy needs to be taken off the force and charged with a few crimes, obviously. And I hope the family gets a big settlement, although you and I know who pays those bills.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

The policeman seems pissed with the guy that made the call, he must have got a feedback from the dispatcher. He has no manner anyway, and pointing a weapon is a big no no when not under threat, this is where he is wrong, no investigation needed. I wonder why he handcuffed those people 'single handedly' anyway? maybe they said a bad word or two that offended him! anyway, yet another feck-up.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There seems to be no difference between this cop and a dangerous escaped convict or a psycho home invader/armed robber.If this become a widespread practice,I honestly don't know what is goint to become of American citizens.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

wow!! you know camera's are great for catching out these thugs ....one would not believe it was happening unless we had the evidence to view......who teaches these LEO's to act this way or do they on their own accord?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

wow!! you know camera's are great for catching out these thugs ....one would not believe it was happening unless we had the evidence to view......who teaches these LEO's to act this way or do they on their own accord?

when you have cops like this....

And the rest of the dept doesn't beat the crap out of this guy, put him in his place, etc..

really says a lot about all these supposed "good cops"... the irony.. cops don't police theirselves nearly as hard as they police society.. ever see a crew of cops giving another cop the 'Rodney king'? me neither..

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

HanzHenry

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

when you have cops like this....

And the rest of the dept doesn't beat the crap out of this guy, put him in his place, etc..

really says a lot about all these supposed "good cops"... the irony.. cops don't police theirselves nearly as hard as they police society.. ever see a crew of cops giving another cop the 'Rodney king'? me neither..

Precisely. I get so tired of hearing about how these videos capture a small percentage of the bad cops. Really? Why aren't the good cops weeding these criminals from their ranks? Make no mistake, the only difference between Crips, Bloods and Cops are the "legality" in which they operate. Cops can maim/kill the innocent with little if any reciprocity for what they've done. Those who actually DO get prosecuted get sentences that are laughable at best.

I don't know why they have determined to have an Us against Them mentality considering how vastly outnumbered they are and how quickly people are tiring of their tyranny. Bad combo.

Merely mentioning a "civilian" oversight group for cops brings howls of pain from them. Ohhh, we can't do our job if we're afraid of prosecution...bullspit.

We need oversight groups of both cops AND judges. They are our G-D employees people!!!! Anyone who is immune/above the law is in a position of tyranny.

THEY NEED ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS.
edit on 22-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join