It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Exists already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Albert Einstein said that the past, present, and future exist together simultaneously.
what you did yesterday as well as what you are doing tomorrow exist already in the present moment.
Although in the present moment we seem to have free will it turns out to be predetermined.

We are living in what i call the golden probability. Out of all of the timelines and parallel existences that might be out there, this particular timeline is just right with the conditions for human life to experience itself.

I believe that the substance of the universe is consciousnesses, and that we are apart of a holographic universe.
yogi tea once said that the universe is a stage where the mind dances with the body guided by the heart.
as in the law of one ra material where they say we are dancing thoughts.

The truth as i know it is that humans from the future (or in the future with the ability to bend time and space.)
Are interacting or at least communicating with the present moment.

If Humans ever discover time travel in the future, no matter how long it takes to develop. then that means that they have already used time travel to go into the past because of the future existing already with the present and the past.

I propose that its like the show lost, where quantum mechanics, time travel, and electromagnetism all come together to make a storyline of epic proportions.

I dont believe in the Big-Bang completely. The universe "expanded." from a tiny ball of matter...
But what created the tiny ball of matter that all of existence came from? something doesnt come from nothing.

im not here to tell you the truth behind Your Favorite god or religion, im only saying that in the distant future time travel may be possible and that they could have already used it in the future to come back into the past before the future happens for us in the present moment.

i like to think of the past, present, and future as a skipping record that plays the same part of a song over and over again just to repeat itself. I always say history repeats itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Show me a picture of your great great great grand kids, and then their great great great grand kids and I would believe you. Also in 5 days what did you have for dinner?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

ImaFungi

Show me a picture of your great great great grand kids, and then their great great great grand kids and I would believe you. Also in 5 days what did you have for dinner?

i never said that i was a time traveler

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You dont need to time travel if the future exists right now, its already here isnt it? Are you denying free will with your statements? I cannot choose what I want to eat for dinner right now, because the future already exists, so I am destined to eat what I do? I think this is kind of a hindsight is 20/20 approach. I believe potentials exists, but the future is not set in stone, therefore it doesnt exist. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, therefore the energy that exists right now in its configuration, is all that exists, and that energy will transform into new transformations, and from our perspective now, as it is transforming, that is time heading towards the future, future states of configuration. So considering that, when cavemen wandered out of caves, you could not say to them the future exists right then and there, because you could not show them tvs and skyscrapers on earth, therefore I would claim that the future does not exist, until it exactly and actually does.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There is a need to time travel because the past present and future are at separate points on the timeline.
the future isnt "here, now." it just coexists with the present and future.
as if it had already happened just not yet.

i believe we have free will to make decisions in the present moment,
but i also believe that it happens to be predestined.
or repeats itself.

its like the show lost where they say "whatever happened; happened."

i just believe that the future exists already;

like a loop, if the future exists and time travelers are real then
we are just repeating what has already happened.

im not the one who came up with the past present and future coexisting, that was albert einstein.

i claim that the future does exist, you may not agree with me but thats what i believe in.

the theory goes that there is another timeline or parallel existences where we have made different choices, and possible outcomes are different.

Point A is the past point B is the present and point C is the future.

People from point C use time travel to go to point A and creates a never ending loop like a record repeating itself. Point B is where we are having this conversation and it would be the middle of the "loop."

edit on 21-9-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe there is no timeline, there is just the moment. Past and future dont exist and only the now exists.

Time is merely a human construct.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmSat, 21 Sep 2013 17:25:56 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Interesting....except I am currently not experiencing myself, at all. So, where do you go from there, I wonder.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

tetra50
Interesting....except I am currently not experiencing myself, at all. So, where do you go from there, I wonder.
Tetra50

Every time you think, you experience yourself. Being as you are doing that constantly, then you are constantly experiencing yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Belcastro
There is a need to time travel because the past present and future are at separate points on the timeline.
the future isnt "here, now." it just coexists with the present and future.
as if it had already happened just not yet.

i believe we have free will to make decisions in the present moment,
but i also believe that it happens to be predestined.
or repeats itself.

its like the show lost where they say "whatever happened; happened."

i just believe that the future exists already;

like a loop, if the future exists and time travelers are real then
we are just repeating what has already happened.

im not the one who came up with the past present and future coexisting, that was albert einstein.

i claim that the future does exist, you may not agree with me but thats what i believe in.

the theory goes that there is another timeline or parallel existences where we have made different choices, and possible outcomes are different.

Point A is the past point B is the present and point C is the future.

People from point C use time travel to go to point A and creates a never ending loop like a record repeating itself. Point B is where we are having this conversation and it would be the middle of the "loop."

edit on 21-9-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

The future is located towards (not AT) the infinite expanse from everywhere towards everywhere if viewing from the present, up and out ("heaven").

The past is located at the ONE infinitesimal Singularity that is engaged in infinite velocity and angular diversity, from everywhere, towards everywhere, down and in (the "underworld")

Time is space that is in kinetic form. Space is time that is in static form. Space and time are composed of the same foundational "material". The foundational material is in different states. We exist in a bandwidth where time is imploding inward from everywhere, towards everywhere and has already taken on characteristics as space, ultimately space as the Singularity.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I think you kinda missed my whole point there.
Yeah, I'm sure there's someone out there who wishes me to believe that this is me thinking, some of the time, but sorry.....LOL...there's a whole lot there that isn't me at all. So, that brings us to how do you know it's you doing the thinking....Those thoughts are possibly not thoughts at all, and/or if you believe in the singularity just addressed in this thread, then some of us are aware there's more than one here, really.
If you don't understand what I am saying, it's not worth it, for either of us, for me to explain it more.
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, its all at once, in the eternal and infinite now, and its not actually linear.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Maybe there is no timeline, there is just the moment. Past and future dont exist and only the now exists.

Time is merely a human construct.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmSat, 21 Sep 2013 17:25:56 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that's what I've always felt. I like the OP's theory as well, and agree with the thought that if time travel ever could exist that we could experience time travelers in our current time.
I always did have a problem with some of Einstein's theories, though. I don't think time exists. It is merely a measurement, a human construct. But there seems to only be this one moment that continues to shift and change like a flame. Perhaps everything, past, present and future is happening at the same time in one instant. We exist inside of it, experiencing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

He eats the same thing for dinner every night.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

How can we observe ourselves through thinking? Show me the experience, cause I have yet to find it

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

thanks tetra, i just went back to finish reading threads after i rushed my post. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yesterday Today was Tommorrow, and tommorrow Today will be Yesterday, so I guess your right.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We are creating the future constantly. Or is the present moment creating us? The present moment is the pinnacle of the past, an arrow thrusting forward. Is its target foretold? Has the future been predetermined by the past? Well of course it must be but we can change the direction we are heading in at anytime regardless of the past if we so desire.

Einstein was talking in the abstract when he theorized that past, present, and future are one. We can revisit the past or journey into the future only in the abstract. The only reality is the present.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

ezekielken

How can we observe ourselves through thinking? Show me the experience, cause I have yet to find it

As Carl Sagan put it, "We are here for the cosmos to know itself."

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Shema
We are creating the future constantly. Or is the present moment creating us? The present moment is the pinnacle of the past, an arrow thrusting forward. Is its target foretold? Has the future been predetermined by the past? Well of course it must be but we can change the direction we are heading in at anytime regardless of the past if we so desire.

Einstein was talking in the abstract when he theorized that past, present, and future are one. We can revisit the past or journey into the future only in the abstract. The only reality is the present.

I actually believe that a person's mind can interact with the "past" and "future" because, well, they are technically occurring now, just not "now." Space-time has a funny way of messing with us.

Think of it more like a constant progression of things that are all connected fluidly, rather than a dotted line, where everything and anything "has" and "will" happen, regardless of whether "You" have heard about it or experienced it firsthand.

If a tree falls with no one there...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Whatever happened yesterday has already happened.
Whatever happens today is already happening.
Whatever happens tomorrow is what will have happened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join