It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientist Proves The First Inhabitants Of China Were Black

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Skin pigmentations is only due to the exposure to certain climatic conditions over a period of time.
A good example is British colonists to Australia who would have been extremely fair skinned, their descendants
5 generations on becoming the so called Bronze Aussies of today.
Obviously our skin has naturally mutated to protect us against the hotter climate, even though skin cancer still
proliferates.
In China a few thousand years ago possibly the reverse took place with those of an African appearance over generations living in a colder climate developing a fairer complexion.
Anyway all the out of Africa theory tells you is that we all started as one race and due to various migrations over vast periods of time moved to different climates and climatised in different ways, that is not so difficult to believe as we are talking over the course of 100 - 150,000 years a lot can happen in that time.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Upton33

Before Columbus the Americas had at least 900 million Indians living in mostly dirt brick structures, warring with each other and cutting out hearts.

Each tribe had different mores and customs. These values could be and sometimes were radically different. You can't legitimately hang the tag "cutting out hearts" on every tribe.

What many of these cultures had in common is that they were decimated by european diseases.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

More then likely, Neanderthal did come from Africa at some point in time in one form or another and became a distinct branch of "humanity" outside of Africa never to return. The absence of markers only means that they didn't return, not that they didn't originate there in an unfinished form

The genetics on our species also indicates that for the vast majority of the groups that migrated out of Africa, they did not return either.

The studies you point out are from 2002 and 2006. A lot has been discovered since then.

www.nature.com...

The paper at this link discusses the split between the Y-Chromosome haplogroups A and B which are only found in sub Sahara Africa and well everyone else. All the Archeologists who support a alternate Not-Out-of-Africa position can't get past dogmatic beliefs that they have held for a long time.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My apologies-- while I was in the shower I realized I posed the wrong paper. Below is the link

www.nature.com...
edit on 22-9-2013 by slip2break because: (no reason given)

And oddly enough all the authors are Chinese and this is from 2010....
edit on 22-9-2013 by slip2break because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

i read that all humans originated in Kitum cave in Africa and that all of our ancestors were black.

I can understand racists having a problem with that (but they're a bit primitive minded anyway) but it would be logical to think we all started from the same point.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by slip2break

Then technically we are all ocean animals. I don't know of anyone that identifies with that.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

kimish
reply to post by slip2break

Then technically we are all ocean animals. I don't know of anyone that identifies with that.

I am not sure what this is in reference to.... This thread currently has two ideas being discussed. The skin color issue-- which I am not touching with a 10 foot pole because its irrelevant to me.

The out of Africa versus the alternatives--- which I am discussing--- which has nothing to do with anyone being able to relate to anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

We might all have African DNA but most Africans do not have Neanderthal DNA
Chromosmes and Neanderthals

I see you may be upset about Afro Centric origins and theory, but on the contrary most of what is and has been taught, accepted and for the most part until recent history gone unchallenged has been euro centric, and unfortunately whatever it introduces or seems to prove taken as truth and law.

These theories are now finally being challenged and people should not be upset at this, look at our own country, even though written history proves that the Native Americans had been on the land prior to European colonization, but suppose if someone in future history were to only have intact the snapshot of today's America without access to the previous inhabitants to establish who the indigenous people were, they might easily say it resembles everything except the Native American.

There are artifacts in China dating thousands of years that are clearly African, lets be honest, there is definitely lots of inconclusive evidence supporting where we all came from and also adding to this is the debatable lack of understanding how long ago the first real humans as we would recognize today were on the planet and also how mobile they really were.

Some other theories on China - Huang Di Link

The differences in climate changes that existed throughout time are not even the same as we observe today, it is easy for us to foolishly quickly discount theories such as this.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Upton33

Wistful thinking on someone's part.

In fact, there are racial differences in facial features (due to preferred ideas of "beauty") and slight differences in skeletal features in Europeans, Africans, and Orientals (and Native Americans are close to Orientals in bone features though different enough that you can tell the difference.)

While I would agree that h.erectus came from Africa (eventually) to areas in China, we have NO idea what their skin color was (could be anything). The oldest skeletal material we have from the Orient shows that they are not the same as sub-Saharan Africans.

The article seems to be based on a "look at these drawings" and is based on very untrue racial stereotypes.

I strongly doubt that any Chinese scientist said that (well, no anthropologist or paleontologist.) The evidence against it is just too strong (bones, mummies.)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew that there are Black people living beyond China and mainland Asia after all they had to have spend time on the mainland before venturing out in the Pacific there are still communities of Blacks living on the mainland although relatively small but in areas outside the mainland they have nations of millions

The Orang Asli are the indigenous minority peoples of Peninsular Malaysia. The name is a Malay term which transliterates as 'original peoples' or 'first people.

Fijians out in the Pacific

New Guinea and Japanese P.M
The fact that Chinese have dna connection with the 1st OOA migration should come as no surprise since all modern humans are thus connected, however being Black and being African are two different things, a Black Asian is simply a Black Asian and have more in common with their brownish yellowish counter parts than they do with Africans from a genetic stance,such features can be lost and reacquired over countless times depending on environment.

Mongolian Horse trainer to the right

Dark-skinned Mongol

Kublai Khan on a hunting expedition, painted on a silk handscroll (fragment). This was painted in the year 1280 by the Chinese court artist Liu -Kuan-Tao

upload.wikimedia.org...
klik^ for larger resolution.
Mōko Shūrai Ekotoba is a set of two Japanese illustrated handscrolls (emakimono) composed between 1275 and 1293. They were commissioned by the samurai Takezaki Suenaga in order to record his battlefield valor and deeds during the Mongol Invasions of Japan.
Failed Mongolian invasion of Fukuoka Japan the first pic I viewed my self at the Fukuoka Museum in Momochi.
Please take note that the Mongols had both Lite and dark skinned folks among them while the Japanese are uniformly lite skinned.

In any case non of the above are Africans despite looks but they are Black.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Spider879 because: Add more info

edit on 22-9-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on 22-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why do people think black = African. they were far more primitive than anything that has survived in Africa, really!

There is not much sign of these people left but they inhabited all of Asia. It is why Indians are black, as well as south Asians and they were the only population to be found in most areas not 10,000 years ago.

The last remnants are people like the Tasmanian aboriginals who died off in a generation after exposure to modern man.

there were two types. It's all well known and easy to understand. there were seven types in Australia but two main types, same as all over India and most of Asia. It's all there. Nothing new. The two types never got on, never lived together or in the same area. You would see one type for 100km, and another, staggered in turn. Both types were cannibal.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the biggest pyramid in the world is hidden in china do they talk about that there no and what about the red haired mummies with cacasian features nope not a word

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

geobro
the biggest pyramid in the world is hidden in china do they talk about that there no and what about the red haired mummies with cacasian features nope not a word

I know of the Tocharian Mummies and the fact that they may well have migrated from Europe to Western China and I am going to take a guess that they maybe connected with the Scythian horse people,however that does not mean they were the Pyramid builders.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Spider879

geobro

I know of the Tocharian Mummies and the fact that they may well have migrated from Europe to Western China and I am going to take a guess that they maybe connected with the Scythian horse people,however that does not mean they were the Pyramid builders.
sure did get around the cacasian people before they should the cloud people of south america were there before the olmecs .it looks like in history that they were pushed out of more places than they stayed in . and ask yourself why is china hiding the pyramids from the world very few people knew about them till the 1930's what else are they hiding from the world .maybe aliens

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Don't know about aliens being involved but those are the tombs of the emperors, Maoist China for much of the 20th century was a closed country, all information was secret. the history and the rule of the emperors was frowned upon as elitist bourgeoisie pursuits best forgotten.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

History has showed that very few people on this site will ever react positively to any thread mentioning intelligence or great avhievements of the "darker Africans".

This how all these threads always go, people will even get mad at the person who starts the thread as if he was the one to write the article or whatever source the thread was based upon.

People are racist without even knowing it, or admiting it which is sad because we are supposed to be civilized and more intelligent in the year 2013, plus this is ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

geobro

I have not heard of red haired mummies in China. I have however read that they have been found in Egypt...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

This is yet another reason why African centrist theories are a nag. AC always call you a racist if you don't accept their theories right off the bat and wholeheartedly ....

Guess what? I am married to a minority and have lived and worked in ethnically diverse areas of NYC my entire life.

How about you defend your theories and those you agree with based soley on the merit of your reasoning.

Leave the opposition to be such if they are not convinced without even looking at their personal beliefs ....as if that mattered or proved or disproved your theory.

Please. The racism card is entirely and completely played out. Get over it. Most people aren't even 100% "white" anymore. The demographic for race is and has been changing towards a more completely mixed race for all people.....

Playex out tactics and play books. Y
edit on 9 23 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

They have been found in western China....Australia, The west coast of the USA, all over the former Incan empire and elsewhere ....Russia, Ukraine, and Western Europe of coarse......

It was a sea fairing culture that most likely established settlements everywhere or traveled over vast distances on land.....or so the theory goes...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join