It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Kenyan Shopping mall! Dozens killed, hostages held!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks Wrabbit, that's the beauty of ATS. Just thought I would revisit and post a thread in case the story started morphing. I'm slightly hesitant posting this info as the government warned people not to discuss it on social media and we all know what happens to journalists that speak out here.

Few odd things going on:
1) 4 Local hospitals don't have enough blood for 150 injured victims.
2) The red-cross is behind the operation. There have been reports that the blood is resold for profits.
3) Civilians are being asked to donate food as well. Something the government should handle!
4) It took almost an hour for the first ambulance to arrive and a couple of hours for the police and military to show up.
5) Kenyans are calling for retaliation against Somalia.
6) 18 to 20 gunmen have been in control of a shopping mall for over 24 hours. Flashbangs, sleeping gas maybe?, hell they even had an APC outside the building.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Mabon
Autumn Equinox, 2nd Harvest, September 21st

September 21st Mabon, (pronounced MAY-bun, MAY-bone, MAH-boon, or MAH-bawn) is the Autumn Equinox. The Autumn Equinox divides the day and night equally, and we all take a moment to pay our respects to the impending dark. We also give thanks to the waning sunlight, as we store our harvest of this year's crops. The Druids call this celebration, Mea'n Fo'mhair, and honor the The Green Man, the God of the Forest, by offering libations to trees. Offerings of ciders, wines, herbs and fertilizer are appropriate at this time. Wiccans celebrate the aging Goddess as she passes from Mother to Crone, and her consort the God as he prepares for death and re-birth.

SOURCE

Anyone out there good with dates?, perhaps someone can reveal the symbolic meaning behind the date?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Did anyone else think that this could be, designed as a punishment or seen as a threat to Obama since Kenya is his Homeland, kind of like a message from the NWO, to get the job done in Syria or we gonna mess wit your people type deal. It was the same thing after Putin Blocked Obama from entering Syria next thing fire in Mental facilty in Russia...doesnt that seem weird to anyone else!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

andy1972
reply to post by 1104light

Instead of trying to derail the thread, why not post something constructive thats actually ON TOPIC...As your new here on ATS, why not take the time to read the T&C's before you start posting.

Afterwards you can write to the Guardian Newspaper and bore the journalist by asking what he means by his "tradional clothes" comment...
edit on 22-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

I did not bring it up.
You did.
I am so sorry I wanted clarification.
Please forgive me for asking someone to explain what they meant by the vague thing they wrote.
I still do not know what traditional arab garb is. You were never really able to answer that. Robes is not an answer. If it is so off topic, why did you post it?

I want all the REAL details of the story so yes, I am going to question the vague ones given.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Now now.. you know damn well that we are funding al nusra/al qeada. The whole we only give the moderates weapons is garbage. Also Al Nusra isbthe best equipped of all rebels opposition in Syria.. wonder how? Oh because we were funsibg them covertly throigh benghazi, by proxy through Saudi Arabia, and via "leakage" from arming their shrinking moderate counterparts (who get our arms then join up with al nusra and are infiltrated by al nusra to gain weapons, etc)

So, I know, that you know, that we are funding al nusra - al qeada and terrorists.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

20 men with assauult weapons and tactical position.. I figured it would go on for a day or two at least.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

No.. you know that's a ridiculous comparison. I'm sure they mean light cotton breezy one piece robe/tunics/whatever they are called when they say traditional arab. It doesn't take much imagination ans its not uncommon or sinister. Why arebyou hung up on that detail?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I don't think "sleeping gas" or anything like that is the answer. The Russians made a real mess of a theater hostage situation trying to knock everyone out.

I would like to see any pictures you have available toyou that arent seen here. Also.. how does on retaliate against Somalia? I mean who do you go after? What gov? Is this a start of Africas own internal war on terror?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's the UK's fault for telling the Kenyans to send 4,000 of their troops across the border into Somalia. This happened a few months ago (I think), because they found oil over that border.
I'll see if I can find the link to the report.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I find it really crazy that there are pictures of people still hiding under desks and such. Who is taking those pics? If the situation is stable enough for a photographer (mind you, these are no phone pics) to be there, then surely people with children would have stand up immediately and run away to safety.
Something is fishy in republic of Kenya!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ok this is starting to get weird for me...

Just reading an update on the Telegraph website and now 59 dead and 49 missing, but that is not what is strange this line most certainly is

Israeli forces reportedly backing up Kenyan troops

Now how did the Israelis get their troops to Kenya so quickly? I mean it is not that easy to deploy a unit to a another country on short notice, the troops have to be ready to deploy, and that would mean prior knowledge, unless of course the Israelis already had troops backing the Kenyan troops already but I haven't heard of any Israelis currently deployed overseas

This seems to be getting very weird, it smells like false flag, but I cannot see any real purpose behind it

Source

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

That is pretty strange I agree.... what have Israel got to do with Kenya?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That is pretty strange I agree.... what have Israel got to do with Kenya?

maybe the Kenyan government asked for their help...they are badasses, well equipped, and have a lot of experience in these types of situations

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Seems like this wk/nd was planned double attack on those who aren't Muslim.

news.sky.com...

More than 60 people have been killed in a double suicide bomb attack on a church in northwest Pakistan, officials say.

Another 120 people were wounded when the two bombers blew themselves up as worshippers left the church in Peshwar city, which had been offering a free meal of rice.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Any Rapid Response Team or SF unit that is active duty should be able to deploy anywhere in the world in 12-16 hours.

Israel is not that from from Kenya and this has been going on for over 24 hours. I don't think it's weird at all for them to be able to get there. And someone else on the thread pointed out that the mall was partly Israeli owned, that could be why they are there. just speculating.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There was also a large attack in Iraq at a funeral. Terrorism is heating up worldwide.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Exitt
I find it really crazy that there are pictures of people still hiding under desks and such. Who is taking those pics? If the situation is stable enough for a photographer (mind you, these are no phone pics) to be there, then surely people with children would have stand up immediately and run away to safety.
Something is fishy in republic of Kenya!

Yes it looks completely staged, to a point where someone was allowed to take pictures of kneeling hostages in the washrooms.

Kenya has been known to have strong ties with Israel, they brought emergency services to help out during the embassy bombings in 1998 . Israel = US, TPTB are sending in the big dogs.

reply to post by angelchemuel

It's been going on for two or three years now. I remember hearing of troops being deployed there in 2011.

KENYA/SOMALI CONFLICT

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Live Kenyan TV

Also

Guy Alexander in Nairobi reports that an assault has seemingly been launched at the mall. Commandos were seen massing outside the complex, and heavy gunfire and explosions were then heard. The assault was confirmed by a security source, he adds.

Gunfire and explosions heard

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I saw 175 or so injured, that's horrible.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
US Embassy worker's wife killed in Kenya mall massacre: At least 59 dead and 175 injured at the hands of Al-Qaeda linked terrorists as troops attempt to end bloody siege on second day of violence

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join