It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government shut down, the perfect vacation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wa watching the news tonight and they were discussing the possible government shutdown. Every time this subject comes up as of late, I'm like,"bring it on- we'll do better without those @ss clowns". Just think of the money saved!! I realize there are some good, well deserving people that need their social security check and such, but really, every time this comes around, they find a way to keep themselves paid and up and "running" (the government)
Listen to this bull though....if the governmet shuts down, they all will still receive a paycheck! Not only they still bleed us dry while not doing whatever the heck they do but it may actually cost more to not run! Think about this. Not working, your position still held open for you and you still receive a paycheck....this sound like to me what I call a VACATION!
Now if you think your government is honest and make the best decisions based on the needs of the country, why would these caveats even be written into policy?! We can get rid of these jokes, we can't cut the budget by removing many useless red tape positions. WHY IS THIS NOT CHANGED? I'll tell you why...it guarantees there jobs indefinitely!
I'm sure someone here will make sense of all this (or try to) and I'm sure there will be requests for some proof of this policy, I will gather it up. I really don't doubt this as it was on the mainstream media. Of course they lie, but not to make our leaders and whole system look rediculous. I was so dumbfounded I just needed to post this, I need others to yell and scream, "they're mad as hell and they're not gaining to take it anymore!"
Really USA?! There are 1000's here in Colorado with no flood insurance that have lost EVERYTHING, and that is only the tip of the iceberg in the grand scheme of things. On that note, who thinks, I have all my belonging insured...I'd better buy flood insurance now too? These blood suckers treat us like cattle.
We live by our means or go without, these guys live WAY BEYOND THEIR MEANS (16 trillion) and are guaranteed a paycheck. Unreal....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Picture a 45 pound tick on a 25 pound dog. Now you know what the government looks like.

It does nothing but bleed the host until the host runs out of blood. It reproduces in massive quantity (bureaucrats) which then proceed to latch on and bleed every ounce of blood they can from any host they can find.

These ticks provide little, if any, benefit to the host while doing their damndest to assure the host that said host can't live without them.

The scientific term for them is "parasites". They produce nothing. They provide nothing. They only feed. If one is inclined to believe in vampires, one only needs to look at Washington DC to realize that is the headquarters of the coven.

Expect a toothy smile from them not realizing they're sizing up the spot where they will bite and drain you.

A mere shutdown of the coven (government) is only the beginning. A stake needs to be driven into the Federal Reserve before there is any remote chance of recovery. Once the head vampire (Federal Reserve) is dead, we can proceed to eradicate the vampires it was responsible for creating to carry out its sinister plans for bleeding all of us dry.
edit on 20-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Every time this comes up they talk and debate and give press conferences and they put fear of "closing' in everyones hearts. But ultimately they will just raise the "debt ceiling"... business as usual.

The house of cards gets another tier on top.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Reading up more on this they set the perfect "I dare ya". Yes for the larger part they will continue to be a burden on "this old dog" but hp get this....the military WILL NOT be paid! Yes, those people that have put everything they know behind them to protect the wishes of some ego blown, fussy child. Men and women in foreign land with people that hate them and would like nothing more than to have them step on a IED they left for them, all but forgotten by the 50 pound tick.
I will give benefit that perhaps a few bits and pieces of these scenarios could possibly be a bit of a stretch...but my God, if only half was correct, we' have leaders that have no souls. Really, look into this. I have come across no shortage but really don't know what would be considered reliable enough to dare post in this environment.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I think we should hide in Maryland and when they go home we can all squat in DC and, if I understand the law correctly, they can't evict us immediately!

edit on 20-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

top topics

join