It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Figure Haunting the Swiss Woods for Over a Decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Dressed in a military uniform with a gas mask covering his face, the figure, known as 'Le Loyon', is said to have been haunting the woods for the past decade. He apparently walks the same route every day.

However, there was no evidence of his existence until local news website Le Matin published the first known photograph of the mystery man last month, and now police are trying to track him down. But is it for real?

Source

So I came across this story today. I wasn't exactly sure what forum to post in so I figure the Gray Area is a nice middle ground. I don't even really have much to say about the story itself. I just found it an interesting mystery that I thought the readers of ATS would enjoy theorizing about. Sorry for such a weak OP but I really don't have much more to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So the guy has done nothing to anyone but people are scared and now authorities are trying to find him and pressure him to stop looking so scary?

"But since he arouses these fears, we are going to hold meeting to see if we can find a way of locating him, and discouraging him from behaving as he does."

That's kind of sad. Discouraging what he does? They mean force him to take off his camo cape and unmask.

"Never give up, never unmask!" (or something lie that) - Tim Allen, Galaxy Quest

Hope they never find him.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

There's an old guy who lives in a moss-covered trailer near my parents house in a rural area, he cycles an old bicycle the same route every day(not many people use bicycles around there anymore as they're all up to their nuts in new cars, big TV's and excessive debt). If you meet him on the road he doesn't look at you or acknowledge you in anyway as he cycles past, it's like you're not there. He has a gaunt and disturbed expression on his face. His clothes are old fashioned and rumpled. Turns out he is a veteran of the Vietnam war. Maybe this guy in Switzerland is a vet too?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is allready a thread on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
OMG did I get my first one???!!
edit on 21-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Just so you know, its nothing to brag about. People hate it when you do that. It's annoying. If you must intervene at all, do it through mod contact and they will handle it as they see fit in accordance with their instructions. And furthermore, unless they are posted in the same forum then there is no problem and both threads will be allowed to continue unless closed for something that is actually against the rules. Did you check to see if they were in the same forum?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Oh trust me I know, I hate it as much as the next person..LOL.

top topics

join