It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

Would you like to surrender now? Could start a movement everyone that cares about the country, ALL surrender at one time.

Bureau for surrender ....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Internet Cafe memo,
info.publicintelligence.net...
Electronics,
info.publicintelligence.net...

edit on 20-9-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A dying dog in pain will bite anyone around it.

Add everyone to the list! Who cares!?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
"libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties."

Well then I guess I'm f#cked. Good thing I'm Australian..... for now. What a joke. Who isn't interested in becoming self-sufficient, and who isn't scared sh#tless of a rogue Big Government? God damnit this world gets stranger and scarier every day. But that's what they want us to feel, so I'm not even gonna buy into that. Fear is a very powerful weapon. But it can only be used on you with your permission. Think about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If half of the population have doubts of official 9/11 claims, then roughly half of the people they tell to be on the look out for this half, will see wholly, just how messed up the order is. That's the funny part.

Then as they demonize the half and continue to reaffirm it in utmost obviousness, then parts of the other half will begin to see something is wrong as well.

Yeah, it sounds bad... but the can of worms has been opened and there is no way they are going to get them back in the can at this point. You can smell the desperation.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

While it is certainly true that a degree of mob-mentality is at work here (on either side), I submit it is nevertheless a valid observation that:

1. The enforcement branches of the United States' government, and possibly nearly all the states, have collectively been directed on a path leading their service to society from community stewardship and peacekeeping role, to one of scrutinizing and fearing the public, instead.
  2. The public have been conditioned to respond to fear and human grotesqueness as premier entertainment of the mind; to seek productivity to fuel consumption; and to accept group-think almost exclusively reported by media gatekeepers.
  3. The historical records are suspect, as many can see by simply reading 10 year-old newspaper articles... or listening to your elders (who are perpetually characterized as diminished.) Your grand children's take on our future history is almost certain to be a product of the institutional collective.

I realize that the source article uses this revelation (which it was a some point long ago) to snag the interest of the casual observer, or reader of such curious articles. But I didn't find it entirely to my liking.

Here we are, literally on the proverbial brink of become the very thing we as a nation fought to end; and people are still only amused by the signs.

Our leaders fear us.

They have upped their numbers and weapons, and prepared for the "continuance" of THEIR concept of government.

There is only one "party" ... and save a few thousand people... most of us are NOT in it.

They fear so many things, for example... (a list lifted from one of the source's links)

Here's what the DHS reportedly characterizes a potential domestic terrorist:

• Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
  • Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
  • Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
  • Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
  • Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
  • Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
  • Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
  • Homeschooling
  • Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
  • Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."

Don't think about the why it shouldn't be so. Don't think about why it should.

Explain to me why they seem to be possessed with the drive to change our own public servants to serve their fear of us instead.

Exactly when did protecting the bizarre "WWE"-esque political monopoly's regime become more important than them accepting their role as bound by their oaths?

It's getting so using the word "citizen" can only be PC if your talking about illegal immigrants.

Imagine that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
One would think that after the recent shootings in Chicago that gangsters would top the list of domestic terrorists and be prosecuted as such. But no the government uses the violence to once again call for a ban on assault weapons and hi capacity magazines used by LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. Everyone knows that such bans will not affect the firepower of the gangs who do the killing in Chicago. It is my belief that law enforcement especially in Chicago is on the take and that the gangs pay them protection money. What other reason could there be for law enforcement to ignore the fact that gang membership automatically carries with it a desire to conspire to murder, extort money, and terrorize honest citizens.

THE GOVERNMENT IS THE TERRORIST THAT NEEDS TAKEN DOWN

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Gee...i remember a day when people who held such attitudes were considered "good" Americans! Who changed here...us or the Govt.?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well what their really saying is, that people who have something called critical thinking are terrorists.

Who needs people that sit around and think about stuff all day? Surely not people who aim to gain more power, that's for sure.

There is no American anymore, if there is, it's just a beat up old man waiting on it's last breathe. Our country has been hijacked by a bunch of crony capitalists.

Just look around, our government is terrified of us, along with fat cat CEO's for all these corrupt and greedy companies. It's quite obvious when you look around. People who actually look and understand the constitution and call out the government on how their not doing what it entitles are somehow "terrorists" or nut jobs. Anytime you want to go on a plane, your molested by TSA workers. Even though me myself have never be convicted, or found guilty of a crime. Nor, have I had anything such as a damn speeding ticket. The U.S. has now been caught trying to spy on us trying to keep us "safe." It's obvious their scrambling to try and take any right or privacy from us. They know that what their doing is wrong, and their scared. There's way more of us than there are of them. So, their trying to keep the grand illusion, and at the same time try and take away little by little, and add it for themselves.

It's a sad truth. And gets worse as time goes on. I'm just wondering what comes next. And when people really start making a stand. I guess only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

the only stand we can take is trying to convince the military and the police that they are really on OUR side then figure how to become self sufficient because if we get the military on our side, they will just build robots to replace them... then we choke off their tax money and work on our own tech...so we the people can start spying on THEM.

I have decided that espionage will not be stopped. On the bright side, more and more stuff is going to be exposed. No one will have privacy in utopiaville, which will be a little awkward but pure underlying decency is what will have to be focused on for respect and replacement of what used to be privacy.

I keep saying it...we have to look these horrible conspiracies of what they have been hiding from us and incorporate it into our own understanding because that is how you kill a power...make it common.

edit on 6201330AM9AM32p24America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 6201330AM9AM21p25America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Feds have considered us "terrorists." for years they are finally being open about now.Let's stir the pot! Get more people talking and thinking in other words keep doing what we have been doing.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Put me on that list. Thank you. Good will always prevail.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It was BS when it was posted here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it is still BS for the reasons I noted in that thread - the link does not say that everyone who exhibits any of those behaviours or beliefs s a terrorist or even a suspect, and anyone who says it does is spreading disingfo and yuo have to wonder why they do it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is stunning.

There i was thinking that terrorists wants to break down a country in any way possible.

When actually [according to gov] a terrorist is anyone that disagrees with a government - if that were the case there would never be an opposition party, right? Break it down some more, current government thinks its the best and anyone who disagrees is to be stopped and to be labeled a terrorist.

Care enough about your country and people to stop illegal action and corruption your taxes pay for? nope terrorism.
Do you want to trust your government and know what its doing FOR you and FOR the country, you have any doubts that its not currently doing it? are you a patriot paying attention and doing the right thing? no wrong thing, terrorist.

Does this also make all of the 'occupy' protesters terrorists too?

USA citizens are damned if they do and damned if they dont. No wonder one so many are secretly praying for WIII to hit the reset button.

Atlantican
A dying dog in pain will bite anyone around it.

Add everyone to the list! Who cares!?

+1

edit on 21-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
the FBI should just employ some intelligent people....

clearly the fking idiots they have there at the moment can't tell very good lies, and they should either a) stop telling lies, or b) learn to tell ones that aren't so bad.

I'm not a terrorist, I wouldn't harm a fly, I do and will continue to call BULLSH** every time I see it... i can't help myself

FBI, employ some smarter people to tell your lies for you and then you won't need to lock up half the world x

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes!So 48% of Americans do no belive in the official 9/11 story?Nice....I will tell you the real truth about 9/11.The own American government sacrifised their own people soo they can blame someone else in the middle east wich they can conquer.They only think about that damm oil and supremacy.They placed charges under the two towers,its logicall.A building Like the twins cannot fall like that,they are to strong to be destructed by a simple airplane crash(on the top). You can see from the videos that they fell perfectly...without damaging other buildings.Isn't that insane?Well I call the American people! What government would sacrifise its own people for some insane needs?I wonder if they are humans...at all..
Well its time for the Americans to fight back!Its time for a civil war,its time to place a true government In The USA!Call your friends,your family,spread the word to the majority and America shall fall...I cant belive that the American government would risk there own lives for such mad action.I swear that I will do anything in my power too see America's government destroyed and rebuilt.YES! Im a possible terrorist!But only a terrorist for those liers,I would never harm America's people,only the liars that rule them.So am I a terrorist? Nope. Im a friend of America's people and a simple revolutionary.So i dont fear noone!So what,im not scared.Let the "government" come to my door step and we will share some fists!Its the duty of America to think the same,to end the suffer of America and most of the world.I call in for a movement.
NAKO!-Nacional Anti-Kapulist Organizasion!Because the kapilizim today is tons of lies.And one more thing.Dont be scared,if you have the majority,the many for your ally,Everything is possible!
edit on 21-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Maybe the people should put the FBI on a blacklist when they fill out their tax forms.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Trubeeleever
Do you remember the good ol' days when the "Thought Police" didn't exist.

Ignorance was bliss.

Yea, that's back when they used to fight crime. Now they invent crime.

Heck man it used to be a federal offence to copy and resell moves and music but now you can buy a burned copy of the latest movie the day after its released. On a street corner or corner mini mart near you.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It looks like the government has gone completly rogue now for years. It keeps adding and adding potential terrorists to the list. Guess what government, when everyone calls you insanse and out of control then chances are YOU REALLY ARE OUT OF CONTROL!

At least nazis and commies imprisoned and killed FOR IDEOLOGIES regardless how twisted they were.

The american government is threatning to imprison a large section of the population FOR MONETARY REASONS ALONE! Now that is freakin sick and twisted! We all know 9-11 happened to have an excuse to go invading countries in the middle east for oil, opium, gas, install friendly puppets, protect isreal, etc.

Sometimes my vocabulary isnt enough to describe certain things. Of course I could explain my way *street language* but the next day my account would be terminated "for lack of manners".

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is stuff like this that makes me want to believe there are actually FEMA camps out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join