It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome UFO footage taken over Germany.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

rickymouse
So why did the aliens change the shape of their ships? They were always disks in the past. I guess they needed to change their image a little, the disks were old hat.

Not so fast, there have been many many different kinds of crafts reported with good detail over the many many years now. Disc shape is only one, triangular has been the most seen in the last few years if you do search for sightings.

This is while many ET sources and books, not saying I believe them, are saying that their are over a hundred fifty different species. Now at first that seems like allot to me.... then you start doing the math at actually how many planets are really out there, just the ones we know about, lol, and it brings that number into perspective.

I mean there are literally billions of planets.... the mathematical odds are just too high that there would be lots of critters out there.

then we can start talking about multiverses or other dimensions and I don't think we can put a number on how many species there could be out there.

the bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Interesting how the stationary object fades out momentarily just at the split second where the other one shoots out of frame. I think it would be normal for the cameraman to keep the camera on the stationary object at that point, since he wouldn't know what it was going to do now, and the other thing is long gone. The noise is definitely made by the cameraman, with good headsets you can hear him moving about and the ground under his feet. I think the 'ahhh' reaction is right on time and appropriate but that doesn't make it a real video.

I'd love for the CGI experts here to make a whole bunch of videos just like the ones they're debunking, showing the steps required and exactly how it's done.

Then we could all be debunking experts like them... or is it easier to just debunk something without any real, y'know... proof of how easy it is?

I realize lights in the sky will never really constitute proof, but some videos are more impressive than others. If this is real, that thing is leaving at 1000s of mph. Supposedly, the US govt has radar returns of this kind of activity so it's not like it's unprecedented.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I'd love for the CGI experts here to make a whole bunch of videos just like the ones they're debunking, showing the steps required and exactly how it's done.

I watch TV all the time, yet I couldn't reproduce one in my garage. Still, I would know the difference between a TV and someone with an etch-a-sketch in front of me.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is amazing footage, I've never seen any footage which actually captures the craft shooting off at high speed like many people claim they can do, well I've never seen any footage of that which looks genuine. This does look fairly real though, although it probably wouldn't be too difficult to fake footage in night mode.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I'm calling CGI on this one. My reason is the camera movement, it doesn't seem natural to me, and although the person holding the camera apparently lets out a gasp of astonishment as one of the craft departs the camera movement is unaffected and continuous. It just doesn't look or feel right to me.

Edit: In fact, if you listen to the sounds on the video none of them coincide with the movements of the camera at all, which, although is seemingly random, has a consistency to it that is unnatural. This is not a person holding a camera, it is computer generated movement trying to mimic a person's unsteady hands.

Fake IMO.

edit on 20-9-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

rickymouse
So why did the aliens change the shape of their ships? They were always disks in the past. I guess they needed to change their image a little, the disks were old hat.

Actually that's not so. Even with the first famous sighting by Kenneth Arnold in 1947, he described them as boomerang shaped. He described their motion as like a "saucer skipping on the water", thus the term "flying saucer".

More often than not, they are not disk shaped, however I did see one which was definitely a disk.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Cool another poor quality produces hoax. Awesome!!

edit on 20-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

This looks like 2 or 3 RC planes filmed with night vision. AND I am a believer in UFO's!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Exhibit A:
Submitted for your approval. VLC is a handy little program, as it allows you frame by frame analysis, and also allows screen capture. What I did was build a 9 frame .gif in GIMP afterwards (617kb) with a one second pause between frames. Frames are marked accordingly:

Analysis:
I downloaded the video, and saw it was recorded at 25 frames per second (FPS). I was interested in the spot where the one object seems to jump to warp speed (or something), and that occurs at 1m3s in the video. Well, since it's 25 FPS, there are actually 25 frames between 1m3s and 1m4s. Lots of information tucked away.

Frame 7 is one frame before the movement starts. Frame 8 shows exhaust gas going in FRONT of the object. A little odd there. Frame 12 shows both objects nearly faded. Frames 13, 14 and 15 were included to show that BOTH objects had disappeared.

Conclusion:
Physics dictate that the propulsion of an object should be opposite the direction of travel. I also cannot explain why both objects would glow brightly when only one object appears to be moving, neither can I provide a mechanism by which both objects would fade from view. In other words, it appears to be some sloppy Computer Generated Imagery.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks for the tip, Druid. I've had VLC for years, but never used it for frame-by-frame analysis.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

NP, Zarni. It can also be used to play video and audio.
Also great for streaming video over a network as well.

But yeah, the frame by frame works well on BF videos too.

edit on 9/20/13 by Druid42 because: changed a word

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That's really neat, but you're presuming propulsion (exhaust?) as being something we're familiar with. If it's a real space faring bit of fun and games, it's not likely they're using Citgo.

Again, I have no idea what this is or if someone is having fun with us. Just having read a bit about electromagnetic propulsion or magnetically contained fission drive (see David Adair, who at the very least is lots of fun to listen to, for more) and reports that UFOs sometimes flare up right before they go to speed and 'disappear' or alternatively sometimes go invisible as if they're dropping out of power, or powering up dimensionally...; hell I dunno. Ask the governments, they prolly got it figured out by now.

Nice video, OP, in any event.

Edited to add, is that 'schmear' at frame 11 a swoosh in the way that eyeballs, or I presume cameras, record a time-delayed flare of light on the retina, or is that a true 1/25th of a second representation of something? Or, just CGI having fun with us? Cuz, dayum, that's pretty neat. And Dear Debunkers, how would a *real* space-faring thingie look, pray tell? So we can start telling them apart from video game aficionados with too much time on their hands?

edit on 20-9-2013 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by signalfire because: Reasons. Just reasons, okay? And lack of caffeine.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The obvious anomaly is that BOTH objects flare up, then disappear.

I can believe you'd need to be going really fast to attain "warp" speed, ok, but it doesn't explain the object sitting still. Occam's Razor dictates CGI.

If they could just "wink" into another dimension, why does the one appear to zoom off?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I work in video surveillance and have reviewed literally thousands of hours video surveillance. I have since seen a few what I believe are ghosts and 2 UFO's.

There is no pixel distortion on the film after running this through our motion tracking software programs. To truly confirm I would require the raw footage, but when the software gives a 0.00% motion result on the objects presented yet gives a 00.00031% on the stars.. Yup.
Fake.

edit on 20-9-2013 by JKF1897 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Frame 7 is one frame before the movement starts. Frame 8 shows exhaust gas going in FRONT of the object. A little odd there. Frame 12 shows both objects nearly faded. Frames 13, 14 and 15 were included to show that BOTH objects had disappeared.

Exhaust gas eh? I'm all ears here awaiting your enlightenment as to the "gas" these objects use. The smearing you refer to is far more likely a result of acceleration at a rate the camera's frame rate is unable to cope with , thus producing a blur. That is, if the video is genuine and I admit, I do have some serious reservations on that score.

The most suspicious part of the whole video is not the video itself rather, the complete lack of back story to the footage. The total lack of detail of how, why etc tends to suggest it is yet another person seeking to pass off footage as genuine in the hope that no-one will ask any difficult questions. I've asked a couple of German friends to try and trace this video and check its' possible veracity however, so far they have come up with nothing. To my mind ,that is the best reason to suspect it is indeed, CGI.

One other possible explanation is that, they are kites with computer controlled lights, given the right depth of field and a quick enough arm, one could use something quite small, relatively close to the lens and simply "yank" one down thus giving the impression of a far greater speed, at a far greater distance from the lens.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Druid42

The obvious anomaly is that BOTH objects flare up, then disappear.

I can believe you'd need to be going really fast to attain "warp" speed, ok, but it doesn't explain the object sitting still. Occam's Razor dictates CGI.

If they could just "wink" into another dimension, why does the one appear to zoom off?

I don't see why both of them flaring and then disappearing is anomalous. Maybe they're in cahoots, space-wise. Our jets do this all the time, paired up and one just slightly ahead of the other. If they're real, they're certainly from the same place.

Objects HAVE been reported going from a dead stop to simply 'gone' in a flash. There's reports dating back to the early 1950s of RADAR RETURNS clocking them at over 18000 mph and turning on a dime. Figure out the G-force of that little maneuver.

Occam's Razor has little to nothing to do with either video falsification or UFOs, as far as I can tell.

And maybe the one 'zooming off' was going somewhere in 3D, rather than going into hyper or other-dimensional drive.

I'm perfectly okay if this is CGI, but the debunking is funny. You all seem to be able to predict how a culture a few million years ahead of us operates their machinery. Kinda like that head of the Patent Office who declared back in the 1890's that 'everything had already been invented'.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Could be that the other UFO was being illuminated by the one that appears to warp. Night vision can pick stuff up like that and hot spots. I am not saying that CGI couldn't replicate something like this, but It looks legit. The grains all throughout the filming looks identical as it does when you look through a starlight scope if anyone else ever looked through one.
edit on 21-9-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Curious2Know
reply to post by Nomad451

You must obviously be a CGI expert to make such a bold "It's Fake!" claim. What are your credentials in CGI programming so that we might truly understand why this is fake? Enlighten us! Or are you just another jaded skeptic that's too blinded by your own fear to open your mind and ponder the possibility that it just might be real?

I've got a diploma in screen and television production and about 4 years of work experience editing commercials.
But a person doesn't need anything to pick up on the CGI signs. You've probably seen Avatar right? Please tell me you knew that it was computer generated?

Your response is just another cloned UFO devotee typical remark "Ohh your too afraid". Be serious man.
The video is too good to be true, and not quite good enough at the same time

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
how can somebody even say it is ufos? there is not even an evidence, that it was filmed outside, or that this is the sky... there are just no points. just some nightvision which shows green with lightgreen.
Nothing to proof

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Of course it's real. It means we're obviously about to test our sparkly new Warp Drive www.startrek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join