It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lands will rise and fall and the earth will be born anew...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I woke up saying... and the earth will be born anew. Not in my voice although I can do the voice if I wanted too. I was over at a friends house and I closed my eyes and without any control I blurted out three times... Lands will rise and fall and earth will be born anew. After I left... all day in a deep and thought out voice like Professor Snape off of Harry potter, not my own, I would say Lands will rise and fall and the earth will be born anew.

What does it mean? It is really scaring me. My body being taken over. I am consciously aware when it is about to happen but I have no control. I am just sitting there going WTF after it happens...

Thoughts. Should I be heading for high ground like asap or what...

I broke off mid sentence twice today saying this...AGAIN WTF
edit on 19-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hey, don't worry the doom and gloom is being reflected in your dreams

Or..we're really doomed.n
n

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Lets hope so, I would welcome an alien invasion just for some excitement.

But really man it feels as if I am being possed by something. I cannot stop myself from saying it...I have tried. When I try I get this block like you get when you stutter only Im not trying to talk I am trying to stop.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So you dreamed it and then went to your friends house and said it outloud, or you fell asleep at your friends house and woke saying it? The only reason I'm wondering is if you woke at her house it probably startled you more than if you had already processed on the way to her house - maybe. Just trying to understand better.

If initiated at friends house what were you guys talking about before you closed your eyes for a moment? Did you read any ATS today (prophecies of mother Shipton mentioned something about this).

Not trying to say it's power of suggestion. I am just trying to figure out how your subconscious mind may be working with your conscious. It could be you sense something (the wise you - Harry Potter guy), - trying to get your attention.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Sounds like an extra Jesusy dose of tourettes.

Don't worry. People dream all the time. Dreams aren't reality. Nothing will happen and god, the devil, buddah, and all other mythological creatures you can think of aren't talking to you, guaranteed.
edit on 20-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Dianec
So you dreamed it and then went to your friends house and said it outloud, or you fell asleep at your friends house and woke saying it? The only reason I'm wondering is if you woke at her house it probably startled you more than if you had already processed on the way to her house - maybe. Just trying to understand better.

If initiated at friends house what were you guys talking about before you closed your eyes for a moment? Did you read any ATS today (prophecies of mother Shipton mentioned something about this).

Not trying to say it's power of suggestion. I am just trying to figure out how your subconscious mind may be working with your conscious. It could be you sense something (the wise you - Harry Potter guy), - trying to get your attention.

I was awake and he was talking I closed my eyes and said it all the while trying to stop saying it. Was not asleep.

We were talking about how I make some of my money prospecting hard rocks on the railroad tracks in the only state that does not commercially produce gold.

I read the ATS Mother Shipton...AFTER THE FACT.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

eso322 I blurted out three times... Lands will rise and fall and earth will be born anew. After I left...

Thoughts?

D R A M A

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This sounds like a something in the book of Yeshayahu (Isiaiah) chapter 40

40 ―Comfort, comfort My people!‖ says your Elohim. 2 ―Speak to the heart of Yerushalayim and cry out to her, that her hard service is completed, that her crookedness is pardoned, that she has received from the hand of יהוה double for all her sins.‖ 3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, ―Prepare the way of יהוה; make straight in the desert a highway for our Elohim. 4 ―Let every valley be raised and every mountain and hill made low. And the steep ground shall become level and the rough places smooth. 5 ―And the esteem of יהוה shall be revealed and all flesh together shall see it. The mouth of יהוה has spoken.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

occrest

40 ―Comfort, comfort My people!‖ says your Elohim. 2 ―Speak to the heart of Yerushalayim and cry out to her, that her hard service is completed, that her crookedness is pardoned, that she has received from the hand of יהוה double for all her sins.‖ 3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, ―Prepare the way of יהוה; make straight in the desert a highway for our Elohim. 4 ―Let every valley be raised and every mountain and hill made low. And the steep ground shall become level and the rough places smooth. 5 ―And the esteem of יהוה shall be revealed and all flesh together shall see it. The mouth of יהוה has spoken.

WOAH.

A Bible verse kind of matching an ambiguous quote?

That's insane.

(post by eso322 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

HairlessApe

occrest

WOAH.

A Bible verse kind of matching an ambiguous quote?

That's insane.
Ya I know
Neat ain't it. I believe it ties in nicely with Yo-el 2: 28. Here is the entire chapter so you can see it in context.

2 Blow a ram‘s horn in Tsiyon and sound an alarm in My Set Apart mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the earth tremble, for the day of יהוה is coming, for it is near: 2 a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains – a people many and strong, the like of whom has never been, nor shall there ever be again after them, to the years of many generations. 3 Ahead of them a fire has consumed, and behind them a flame burns. Before them the land is like the Garden of Ĕḏen and behind them a desert waste. And from them there is no escape. 4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses and they run like steeds. 5 As the noise of chariots they leap over mountaintops, as the noise of a flaming fire consuming stubble, as a mighty people set in battle array. 6 Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces become flushed. 7 They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like men of battle, everyone goes on his way and they do not break ranks. 8 And they do not press one another, everyone goes in his path. They fall among the weapons, but they do not stop. 9 They rush on the city, they run on the wall. They climb into the houses; they enter at the windows like a thief. 10 The earth shall tremble before them, the heavens shall shake. Sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars withdraw their brightness.

11 And יהוה shall give forth His voice before His army, for His camp is very great, for mighty is the doer of His word. For the day of יהוה is great and very awesome and who does bear it? 12 ―Yet even now,‖ declares יהוה, ―turn to Me with all your heart and with fasting and with weeping and with mourning.‖ 13 And tear your heart and not your garments and turn back to יהוה your Elohim, for He shows favor and is compassionate, patient and of great kindness and He shall relent concerning the evil. 14 Who knows – He might turn and relent and leave a blessing behind Him, a grain offering and a drink offering for יהוה your Elohim? 15 Blow a ram‘s horn in Tsiyon, Set Apart a fast, call an assembly. 16 Gather the people, set the assembly apart, assemble the elders, gather the children and nursing babes. Let a bridegroom come out from his room and a bride from her dressing room. 17 Let the priests, servants of יהוה, weep between the porch and the altar. And let them say, ―Spare Your people, O יהוה and do not give Your inheritance to reproach, for the gentiles to rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ̳Where is their Elohim?‘ ‖ 18 And let יהוה be jealous for His land and spare His people. 19 And let יהוה answer and say to His people, ―See, I am sending you the grain and the new wine and the oil and you shall be satisfied by them. And no longer do I make you a reproach among the gentiles. 20 ―And the Northerner I shall remove far from you and drive him away into a dry and deserted land, with his face toward the eastern sea and his rear toward the western sea. And his stench shall come up and his smell rise, for he has done greatly.‖

21 Do not fear O soil, be glad and rejoice, for יהוה has done greatly! 22 Do not fear, you beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness shall spring forth and the tree shall bear its fruit, the fig tree and the vine shall yield their strength. 23 And you children of Tsiyon, be glad and rejoice in יהוה your Elohim, for He shall give you the Teacher of Righteousness and cause the rain to come down for you, the former rain and the latter rain, as before. 24 And the threshing-floors shall be filled with grain and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. 25 ―Then I shall repay you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust and the consuming locust and the gnawing locust, My great army which I sent among you. 26 ―Then you shall eat – eat and be satisfied – and shall praise the Name of יהוה your Elohim, who has done with you so wondrously. And My people shall never be put to shame. 27 ―And you shall know that I am in the midst of Yisra‘ĕl, and that I am יהוה your Elohim and there is no one else. And My people shall never be put to shame. 28 ―And after this it shall be that I pour out My Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men dream dreams, your young men see visions. 29 ―And also on the male servants and on the female servants I shall pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 ―And I shall give signs in the heavens and upon the earth: blood and fire and columns of smoke, 31 the sun is turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה. 32 ―And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be delivered. For on Mount Tsiyon and in Yerushalayim there shall be an escape as יהוה has said and among the survivors whom יהוה calls.
The version of Scripture i am using is the Besorah and can be downloaded in it's pdf form for free at the link provided.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Interesting. Thanks for the post love reading prophecy

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

eso322
reply to post by occrest

Interesting. Thanks for the post love reading prophecy

No problem. I enjoy reading them also. These are indeed exciting times we are living in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join