It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the cover-up??????????????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But who he/she is, is the question.

Jessup is Nuh, who posts here as another_one

Who is this liar???
I am not sure what you mean.

Whos is it that is hiding???
Nothing is being hidden.

And why???
Nuh just wanted to cause a reaction... he got it
really it's nothing to even think about, it certainly isn't worthy of this much attention

and yes Ycon has nothing to do with Jessup it's a Nuh fabrication.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
oh...fair enough!

Thanks william...good to know that your dealing with it!

Man....i'm away for 5 days and i come back to ats and the place is completly diffrent!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lets just ignore this-is-duh, he isn't worth one more word of bandwith.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I just don't understand. Please prove to me that Ycon isn't another_one. Can someone do that???

I don't think so.

So please tell Connie to fess up to her lies.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
LoL
Ycon and B rian are totally different
B rian claims to be Jesus.
Connie believes in him

they are unrelated to Jessup/Nuh

Can you prove Ycon IS another_one?

You are making something out of nothing heh.
really there is nothing more to it.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ycon is not Nuh. If you don't believe me, then there is nothing anyone can do.

Let it go, it's over and it ment nothing.

Move on.

Drink a beer... maybe a scotch.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Ycon is not Nuh. If you don't believe me, then there is nothing anyone can do.

Let it go, it's over and it ment nothing.

Move on.

Drink a beer... maybe a scotch.

I think I just might. I need one. Scotch that is.

Look, I just can't stand liars. I told you how I feel about this William. You know what I want. Yet what I want doesn't seem to matter. Whatever that is why I am me and you are you. You are the boss, and I respect that. What I don't respect is the fact that ATS has become another BS site. Pardon my French.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Look, I just can't stand liars.

what liar?
who are you referring to?

these aren't issues anymore... they have already been resolved.

Well the liars would be those that used this Nuh/Jessup/B rian/ issue to split us all. I think that another_one is the liar, but who is another_one???

Jessup, or Br ian???????? Or Nuh for that matter. Whoever that is.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is it my imagination or is ATS becoming a magnet for some of the wierder people on the web? (Not aimed at any current regular ATS members, but you know who Im talking about)

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Av...
for the third time

Nuh=another_one=Jessup

no mystery.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Av...
for the third time

Nuh=another_one=Jessup

no mystery.

I pointed that out in the previous thread before it was locked.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Is it my imagination or is ATS becoming a magnet for some of the wierder people on the web? (Not aimed at any current regular ATS members, but you know who Im talking about)

I'm with you. After I got that IM from that bi*ch I was almost ready to leave ATS. But then I was like I'm not going to lets some jacka** make me leave. Things just got too weird for me. I think I might take a break from ATS though..

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Carl Allen was an eyewitness of The Philedelphia Experminet in 1943. (The P.E. was the test to try and make a U.S. Navy Destroyer invisible, the U.S.S. Eldridge)

Anyways, I just saw a program on this and most government officials, not suprisingly, say that this is a rumor, however, Carl Allen went by Jessup during this time period. Is this the Jessup you are referring to? He claims to be an eyewitness to the experiment....and another rumor is that the technology to conduct such an experiment was E.T.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Also any clues as to why I suddenly got 2 *interesting* emails that lit my virus scan up, when I have NEVER before gotten such emails...

*cough* anudder_one *cough*

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Anyways, I just saw a program on this and most government officials, not suprisingly, say that this is a rumor, however, Carl Allen went by Jessup during this time period. Is this the Jessup you are referring to? He claims to be an eyewitness to the experiment....and another rumor is that the technology to conduct such an experiment was E.T. Posted by Mac223

Yes I read that article, and as I understand THE Jessup AKA Carl Allen later died in a mental institution due to the stress from seeing what happened to the men on the Eldridge (those that survived anyway).

The Philadelphia Experiment was actually an accident, caused when the navy scientists powered up the coils on the Eldridge to fine tune them after being detuned by Nikola Tesla when he left the program.

The true experiment was conducted far out to sea, and was later transferred to Camp Hero, Montauk Point NY.

There was no ET technology involved, it was all based on technology developed by Nikola Tesla.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here is my take on it as I posted in cosmic...

So it all started with nuh's post to tc about not looking for jessup, and that was just a fabrication in nuh's mind, or an aspect of his delusional personality.

I think if he was planning to screw with us he succeeded, either he is very clever (nice trick mention a name tell people not to mention it, threaten them if they do and watch the paranoia rise) or a total fuitcake who believed his own fantasies, or we actually stumbled on something without realising what it was.....

As it is with nuh gone, and no chance of any of us finding out more then its just one of those question marks in life....

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
As it is with nuh gone, and no chance of any of us finding out more then its just one of those question marks in life....

What do you mean this-is-duh is gone? Has he been banned?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so I gather....

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What do you mean this-is-duh is gone? Has he been banned Posted by Proud American

Dont tease us now!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There's more to it than people think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join