It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truckers to shut down US, protesting the trampling of the Constitution, viral, 50k likes in 4 days.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

1104light

HanzHenry

tadaman
This is great. I fully support it. Its either do nothing, this, or revolution.

I say do this.....Much more productive.

Actual civil disobedience from a necessary component of the machine. Not camping out in parks getting high and talking crap.

Real working class people standing up for themselves in the exact way they are supposed to...now we are talking.

F N A

reply to post by gladtobehere

great news, TERRIBLE movie......*road house......"BAM!"

edit on 9 19 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

The ELites fear this most of all. Imagine if all the servants of a fiefdom quit.. lol

who doesn't know how to support themselves without being catered to?

This is the only step short of an awful tragic bloody revolution.. which I DO NOT want.

If everyone just sits out a few days!..

HECK, lets set up a national BLOCK party DAY on OCT 11..

that way everyone will be at home communing with neighbors!!

SOLIDARITY!!!

I planted a ton of vegetables in my 10 square foot garden. I will be fed well in 3 days, right?

3 days? there is a way to avoid going to any store for 3 days.

just think if everyone stayed home for 3 days.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

HanzHenry
3 days? there is a way to avoid going to any store for 3 days.

just think if everyone stayed home for 3 days.

Are you keeping it a secret?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

They aren't, but have you bothered to see some of their demands? They include "removing all muslims from government that don't follow the constitution". So apparently if you're Christian and don't follow it then that's ok. But if you're Muslim then that's Bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

I have yet to meet a union truck driver honestly. The biggest majority are non-union working for companies.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That part was not well thought out , they should have been more precise , they should have stated that they remove all Muslim presidents that don't follow the constitution.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

That part was not well thought out , the should have been more precise , they should have stated that they remove all Muslim presidents that don't follow the constitution.

Wow, all of them?
But Christian presidents who do not follow the constitution are still ok?
I am looking for those Muslim presidents, help me out.
I am also looking for a reason that a president of any other religion that defies the constitution is ok, help me out here.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I hope and pray they can pull this off. At this shameful apathetic point in time TPTB have full control and the people have not a single solitary voice.

What happened when the people found out they had no privacy..........NOTHING.

What happened when the patriot act was put in place...........NOTHING

What happened when the news media became a propaganda arm of the government........NOTHING.

What happened when they let inflation get so out of hand people can not live anymore........NOTHING.

What happened when they fought endless unconstitutional wars.........NOTHING.

What happened when the government controlled almost half of the entire economy.......NOTHING.

What happened when who you voted for did not matter anymore.........NOTHING.

What happened when the American dream died...........NOTHING.

I sure hope these guys can break this terrible trend of apathy and fear. If anyone has a chance these guys and gals do.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So non-Muslim presidents that spit on it are ok. As long as a politician isn't Muslim he can do what he wants.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

Of course it should be any President the doesn't follow the constitution.
The reason I specifically used the word Muslim was to rephrase what they stated , now its no skin off my nose what religion a person is .

What is a problem though is when a religion other than the one that the country was founded on is usurped by another religion through its President into one that doesn't represent the majority of its citizens , but rather works through executive orders to change the founding base of the U.S and it's constitution.

end of this subject . apologies to op for thread drift
edit on 20-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So what Obama makes people pray multiple times a day? He signed an executive order that women have to be covered? How has he made us more Muslim? And while the US was founded on Christian beliefs we are not a Christian nation.

But back to the point according to these truck drivers its only bad if you're Muslim, or they'd demand all politicians not just muslims.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

MrSpad
This is about as likely to happen as every other so called million something march than ends up being a couple hundred people that nobody pays any attention to.

Exactly.

Mass civil disobedience is a pipedream.

Mass violence however, is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I have yet to meet a union truck driver honestly. The biggest majority are non-union working for companies.

That is probably very true...Union busters have done a great job and now you truckers are kind of screwed.

How often to you doctor your log book so you can drive extra miles/hours in order to make decent money?

But you really didn't answer my question...Union drivers are in the minority now...but they still make more money and have better benefits than non-union drivers do.

But the rhetoric has worked, even on you it seems, you will be damned to be "forced" to join a Union and pay Union dues just so you can get paid more and not be overworked. Yeah, you guys really showed those Unions.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I didn't answer because I don't know how much of a difference there is.

Considering I'm running electronic logs I can't doctor them, but until the last couple weeks after my DM decided he didn't want to run us, I've always made decent money. Not great, and not as much as it should be, but more than enough to live on and put some back.

As for the union issue you have your opinion on them and I have mine. I don't like them and see them as having become greedy and power hungry, you see them differently. I have to live with the decision by previous generations of truck drivers getting rid of them, from what you've said, you don't. It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

That part was not well thought out , they should have been more precise , they should have stated that they remove all Muslim presidents that don't follow the constitution.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

And now you have lost all credibility and your attachment to this movement is tainting it.

First off, he isn't Muslim...no matter how many times you say it...he isn't Muslim. This is pure fact.

Secondly, what if he was? We have freedom of religion in this country...that includes the President.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What is a problem though is when a religion other than the one that the country was founded on is usurped by another religion through its President into one that doesn't represent the majority of its citizens , but rather works through executive orders to change the founding base of the U.S and it's constitution.

What?

What executive orders has Obama signed that has promoted Islam?

The founding base of our country was crap anyway...all men are created equal...except for my black slaves that I own. Oh yeah, and women...they don't count either.

The majority of voters voted for Obama TWICE...I'm sorry to say, he does represent the majority of the voters...your side lost...deal with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm sure this will make about half as much of a difference as the Occupy movement made...

And we all know that half of ZERO, is also ZERO.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AlienScience

What?

What executive orders has Obama signed that has promoted Islam?

The founding base of our country was crap anyway...all men are created equal...except for my black slaves that I own. Oh yeah, and women...they don't count either.

The majority of voters voted for Obama TWICE...I'm sorry to say, he does represent the majority of the voters...your side lost...deal with it.

Actually, he represents the majority of electoral votes. We may never know who represents the majority of popular votes.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostrenominon

Actually, he represents the majority of electoral votes. We may never know who represents the majority of popular votes.

Yes, we actually do know that.

He won the popular vote by about 5 million votes...it was 51% to 47% (fitting Romney ended with 47%). In 2008 he won be even more.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by Nostrenominon

Yes, we actually do know that.

He won the popular vote by about 5 million votes...it was 51% to 47% (fitting Romney ended with 47%). In 2008 he won be even more.

edition.cnn.com...

Obviously you don't. The popular vote is unknown to everyone.

CNN is your source? Really? How did you even make it past the signing up process for ATS?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

AlienScience

You're right... the majority of voters voted for Obama TWICE... some even voted four and five times... and even others voted from the grave.

He definitely represents. (everything America shouldn't be...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join