It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peoples Initiative For Extraterrestrial Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's been 50 years since CIA Director Hillenkoetter told The New York Times, “ Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control...It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is."

As Director of the CIA we believe Director Hillenkoetter was aware of U.S. secrets since he headed The Central Intelligence Agency.

Like every other knowledgeable person before him his expert opinion has been swept under the carpet and even today few people know Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter was our first Director of The Central Intelligence Agency.

CIA Director Hillenkoetter described our government's position accurately and succinctly.

" ..through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. "

We have heard only lies and disinformation concerning extraterrestrials for the last 70 years. 79% of us don't trust our government's continued secrecy surrounding this issue. We believe extraterrestrials may be harmful to us since they have been diabolically harmful to our animals.

The time for secrecy is over. The government's consistent disregard, evasive inaction and its hierarchical ' need to know ' only posturing regarding the subject has left us no option but to insist on the truth. Now.

You don't have an option. All of you will be fired if the absolute truth regarding UFO's, extraterrestrials and aliens isn't made public to the citizens who pay your salary. As taxpayers you still work for us.

October 16th is nationally recognized as Boss's Day. We expect to be honestly informed of the extraterrestrials intentions here, their historical presence here and any relationships involving governmental personal and extraterrestrials on or before October 16th

Our government has been lying to us and using ridicule as a means of discrediting those who've experienced genuine extraterrestrial events for at least 50 years. The leadership of The United States has harmed countless numbers of people and their families who experienced authentic extraterrestrial contact and then were ridiculed, embarrassed and made out as laughable for simply telling a truth the government knew to be accurate but continually lied about.

Extraterrestrials are here. If you'd like to know what they're capable of there are thousands of unmistakable animal mutilations for you to consider.

*SNIP* PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

The FBI Refused To Investigate. Why?vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 19-9-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/19/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Removed link to petition.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i can understand governments covering up the existence of ET
but why would aliens hide or cover it up it makes no sense
would et really care who is president of whatever country
if they were ever here they would show themselves
and if they are hiding from us to me that sounds like recon before the attack
so either way i think we are fked

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

If you'd like to know the truth sign the petition.
It's that easy.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There will never be a disclosure. Ever. We can never get every country, nation, religion...who many are at war and have always been with each other...and for thousands of years...to get together and stand together, arms around each other smiling saying "Yep! Theyre here! There are real aliens".

No amount of evidence will be acceptable because of all the differences in the world to begin with. Thats why there are wars.

We dont have the kind of world where we are all friends, religions are acceptable by all, universities studies not in argument with each other's results....to make any one kind of annoucement that will be believed by everyone.

Personally though? I believe they are here, have been here, and will always be here. The evidence is overwhelmingly positive.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As for initiative about the exact nature of E.t, not much is known. I doubt even the military with what advanced knowledge of propulsion or even bio/chemistry, would have much knowledge about E.t at all.

That's goes without saying as to how radically advanced they are with their technology, because if their that advanced it would send our societies back to the superstitious "Dark Ages", the only difference from those times is that people would have a good reason to flip out about it. How would you feel, if you had floating gun over your house? I'm pretty sure E.t would know the feeling.

Animal mutilations, however, would not make much sense with a species that are capable of inter-stellar travel, let alone what ever medical sciences they have conquered. Especially if they have been here for a long time, let alone if the theories about them creating us are true at all.

As for people having actually having some type of experience with a ufo, and wanting to tell their story, I think they should be careful as to who they are telling their stories to. Not so much as being in danger, but more or less to avoid ridicule, for their own sake's anyways. However, talking to someone can be great at times.

As for honesty, what is there to be honest about, when they know nothing. " Yea, people, where going to need more money for bigger and faster guns, and a bigger church so Gods will be on our side.

The government keeping it secret publicly , and letting the people use gossip, is better form of disclosure. Even though its a slow process.

Not only that, I don't hear stories of the Men in Black harassing people over ufo videos. So it must mean the government or agencies are somewhat confident.

edit on 20-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

xszawe
i can understand governments covering up the existence of ET
but why would aliens hide or cover it up it makes no sense
would et really care who is president of whatever country
if they were ever here they would show themselves
and if they are hiding from us to me that sounds like recon before the attack
so either way i think we are fked

If ET were to announce their presence in a manner like you describe; it would be an act of war. I don't know about you, but, I wouldn't introduce myself to my neighbor by scaring the "living be-jeezus" out of him, I think I might try to find a little bit nicer way of saying "Hi".

As for the governments; what can anyone say; they are stupid, as always. It would actually be in the governments best interest to disclose ET at this time. And, covering it up is in reality a very illogical thing to do, and probably counter productive as well.

The benefit of open Extraterrestrial relations and business could put Earth, her people, and economy, and perhaps any other things on a far better path, and definitely on a path of improvement. Open relations with ET could virtually "fix" any of Earth's issues, and provide a path of growth that would probably last for centuries.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whoever wrote this:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

# you.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think that IF there are indeed other beings around, it is more than likely that these ETs do not want to be disclosed to this world here and there may be even a non-Disclosure agreement with humans.

If there are other beings around, then it is quite likely to have indeed Treaties with them. What will happen when disclosure is done, no one knows. But there is definitely a togetherness of non-disclosure because if the Gov didn't wanna reveal them but They wanted to, they would do that already.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ImpactoR
I think that IF there are indeed other beings around, it is more than likely that these ETs do not want to be disclosed to this world here and there may be even a non-Disclosure agreement with humans.

If there are other beings around, then it is quite likely to have indeed Treaties with them. What will happen when disclosure is done, no one knows. But there is definitely a togetherness of non-disclosure because if the Gov didn't wanna reveal them but They wanted to, they would do that already.

Thing is: IF there are any Treaties, or other agreements with Extraterrestrials; they are illegal as they were made in secrecy and NOT by the people.

The US Constitution spells out rather well just what is required of a treaty in the US. None of that has happened; thus there is no Treaty!

ET has not disclosed because ET has no interest in starting a war, and for ET to openly disclose without planetary government involvement would be an act of war.

So tell me please; Why do we have to scare the living "be-jeezus" out of you? I mean; can you imagine the chaos that would result if we parked a mothership over the Whitehouse? No, sorry, but your governments have to be "on-board" with the disclosure thing...fr now.

new topics

top topics

join