It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John McCain: Russians deserve better than Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think John McCain is an idiot...but also...eff Vladimir Putin...he's a sociopath...and if I posted this in Russia folks would knocking at my door.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They don't respect your dignity or accept your authority over them. They punish dissent and imprison opponents. They rig your elections. They control your media. They harass, threaten, and banish organizations that defend your right to self-governance. To perpetuate their power they foster rampant corruption in your courts and your economy and terrorize and even assassinate journalists who try to expose their corruption.

That quote right there is a freakin' hoot and a half! I wanna know which jackass in DC put McCain up to this obvious Truth or Dare challenge.
...: "OK John, truth or dare?"
McCain: "Truth"
...: "How much did Charles Keeting actual pay you to cover his ass in the SnL scandal?"
McCain: "Uhm, crap! I mean Dare! DARE!"
...: "*sigh* Alright, I dare you to write a letter to the Russians and, while maintaining a serious tone and a literary straight face, accuse their government of screwing the Russian people."
McCain: "That's it? Man, this is cake wal..."
...: "Using a list of offenses which the US government, itself, commits against the American people as well!"
McCain: "dammit... OK, as long as this is written and I don't have to give FOX any face time to explain it... because you know I'd have a damn hard time keeping from laughing once I see Hannity or Doocey painfully trying not to crack up over it."
...: "agreed."

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The best part about people on ATS defending Putin is that he is everything the always claim to be afraid of. A huge para military force for internal control, reporters who end up dead or news organization closed if they do not follow the party line (good bye ATS) , arming anybody who has money for cheap weapons, lack of civil rights, all you suckers would have show up to be abused in the Russian miltary, strict gun laws, taxes like crazy etc. For all its flaws you people in the US and the West in general have no idea how good you have it. In some place like Russia all the paranoia would be valid and you would be to afraid to tell anybody about it.

Is that you John McCain.

I some times wonder if you are one of those government paid derailment posters, as anything to do with Russia, and you are right there, doing your best to paint them in a bad light, with twisted truths.

In the year 2013, i rather live in Russia then America the land of delusional freedom.

<< 1   >>

join