It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Shipton's Prophecy about this era/age/time/century

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Whether you believe her or not, this part is self explanatory:A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
man will watch this awesome sightry:

It could be a comet. People see it at night, the next night they see it again, and so on. Then the fun begins.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

A nuclear missile is very much a fiery dragon. Six times can also mean six attacks.

People waste time in comets and meteors. They should look to humans and its devices.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

sqorpius
Whether you believe her or not, this part is self explanatory:A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
man will watch this awesome sightry:

It could be a comet. People see it at night, the next night they see it again, and so on. Then the fun begins.

"Seven days" reminded me of a current prophecy. It is prophesied, there will be a celestial to get everyone's attention at the time of the worldwide divine "awakening." Catholics call the "awakening" the Warning or the Great Warning, the "illumination of conscience." Prophecy also states at the Great Warning, we will see a Cross in the sky. So, this could be both, the celestial will look like a Cross.

Everyone in the world is going to see the state of their souls. To prepare, the messages state you will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during the NDE part of the Warning. Examine your life and conscience, with heartfelt contrition, confess your serious (MORTAL) sins to God now. Catholics have to go to Confession.

message to Pastor Enoc
August 2, 2013

Pastor Enoc is from Latin America, so a translation...

...My personal judgment is very close, what are you foolish ones waiting for to settle you deeds in order and return to Me? Your pride and your sins have you blindfolded and allow you not to see the serious state of your soul. A great light in the sky will herald my Warning. My glorious cross is the sign that will announce that your step through eternity has arrived. For seven days and their nights my glorious cross shall accompany you, many will receive healing and deliverance, others will convert, and scientists will say it is a celestial phenomenon and many will believe in their words. It takes faith to understand the mystery of God's love, it takes faith to understand God's plan to save humanity.

My glorious cross will strengthen the spirit and heal the soul of my faithful children; after my glorious cross disappears, my awakening of consciences will take place which by the power of my Holy Spirit will take you to eternity, where you will be shown the state of your soul to return to this world and seriously consider your salvation and you may overcome the days of the great purification. If I do not send you my Warning you would not be able to face the days of the trial. My love and loyalty are eternal, my mercy is infinite, I wish not see you lost, I suffer and relive my passion and my Calvary with every soul that I lose. Do not make me suffer any more, attend to my calls given through my messengers; listen to my voice and put into practice my precepts, so that ye be my people and I will be your God....

scroll down at ~

www.afterthewarning.com...-09-13

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Interesting read.

However, didn't they speak Middle English in the 15th century? The grammar sounds quite modern to be from the 1400s. I'm not familiar with this prophet, so could someone enlighten me?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Mother Shipton is a load of old guff.

I live not far from the mother shiptons cave attraction, and the "prophecy" was created by the people who owned the attraction in the late 19th Century.

It originally said "and the world then to an end shall come, in nineteen hundred and ninety one".

Clearly that was wrong so it's probably been removed from the "prophecy" and replaced with something else.

Load of old nonsense.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Here is some more from mother shipton, I was'nt sure if you were aware of these or not. They seem just as interesting as the ones in your OP.

And roaring monsters with men atop,
does seem to eat the verdent crop.
And men shall fly as birds do now,
and give away the horse and plow.

Sounds alot like combines, cropdusters and farm equipment harvesting crops to me.

These states will lock in fiercest strife,
and seek to take each other's life.
When north shall thus divide the south
an eagle build in lion's mouth
then tax and blood and cruel war
shall come to every humble door.

Maybe the American civil war? The words "states", "north", and "south" make me think of it anyway.

Three rulers in succession be
each springs from different dynasty.
Then when the fiercest strife is done.
England and France shall be as one.

The Bourbons, the Bonapartes, and the Burgundy all ruled in succession from the french revolution until the july revolution in 1830. maybe this is what she is refering to? England and France (major historical rivals) have not fought each other since then.

Three times shall lovely sunny France
be led to play a bloody dance.
Before the people shall be free
three tyrant rulers shall she see.

This seems to go along with the above verses.

The British olive shall next then twine,
in marriage with a German vine.
Men walk beneath and over streams
fulfilled shall be their wondrous dreams.

I think this talks of Queen Victorias marriage to Germanys Prince Albert. This union made the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Line. Queen Victoria's eldest daughter, the Princess Royal Victoria, also married a German prince in 1858. Prince Philip is a direct descendent of Queen Victoria through her daughter Princess Alice, who married another German, Ludwig IV, Duke of Hesse and by Rhine.

Victoria's son, King Edward VII (Albert Edward, "Bertie"), was the first and only British monarch who was a member of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. He ascended to the throne at the age of 59 when Victoria died in 1901. "Bertie" reigned for nine years until his death in 1910. His son George Frederick Ernest Albert (1865-1936) became King George V, the man who renamed his line Windsor.

I had to look up alot of french history to put this together.

The king shall false promise make;
and talk just for talking's sake.
And nations plan horrific war;
the like as never seen before.
and taxes rise and lively down;
and nations wear perpetual frown.

I don't think I could explain modern day politics more accurately.

yet greater sign there be to see;
as man nears latter century.
three sleeping mountains gather breath,
and spew out mud, ice and death.
an earthquake swallow town and town;
in lands as yet to me unknown
And Christian one fights Christian two
and nations sigh, yet nothing do.
And yellow men great power gain;
from mighty bear with whom they've lain.

More talk of what seems to be volcanoes and earthquakes. What interests me about this the most is she seems to be saying china and russia will be major allies.

These mightly tyrants will fail to do,
they fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred;
an ague, leaving many dead.

Is she saying that TPTB will fail in their NWO schemes?

The signs will be there for all to read;
when man shall do most heinous deed
man will ruin kinder lives;
by taking them as to their wives.
And murder foul and brutal deed:
when man will only think of greed.
and man shall walk as if asleep;
he does not look - he may not peep
And iron men the tail shall do;
and iron cart and carriage too.

More talk of people killing each other. The last part maybe sounds like an EMP will render useless "Iron men, carts and carriages?"
edit on 21-9-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

my1percent

I think it fits more to the rock that's due 2029 to 2036 ,difference = 7 years and also something to do with the 7 and the keyhole I think from memory , a guess . 1%

I must concur with those dates they do match my own predictions and Mother Shipton describes it well.
The Silver Dragon I should imagine is referring to a ship 2041 E.T.A as they aren't just scouts.... refugee carrying capable ships.... Human Refugees. I received that prophecy/message last September 28 2012.

Whether or not the later prophecies were from Mother Shipton they have a seemingly eerie and uncanny ring to them, as always.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
After researching this a little, I found that many believe that her predictions are forgeries.

One reference states that none of her prophecies have been referenced in print prior to the 1930's:

The world did not end in 1881. Today there is considerable skepticism that a voluble prophetess named Mother Shipton ever existed. Many of her written predictions are, after all, confirmed forgeries, created to sell greater numbers of chapbooks and almanacs. Her 1684 "biographer" spun spooky details of her birth and existence; the 1881 end-of-the-world prophecy was debunked when the Victorian editor Charles Hindley publicly confessed to concocting the verses himself.

But just because Mother Shipton has become the label on kelly- green wishing-well water does not mean that she has no basis in fact. Like Robin Hood or King Arthur, it's believed that if we were able to trace the myth-making back to the very beginning, a living, breathing person could be identified

There are no written references to Mother Shipton in the 1500s. That name does not appear in print until 1641. But a mention of a "witch of York" in a chilling letter written by King Henry VIII himself could be the elusive source of the legend.

"The witch of York"...could this be a contemporary reference to a woman who not only caused enough trouble to incite the wrath of Henry VIII but also transformed into Mother Shipton? Her legend grew and grew in the 1600s, in published almanacs: Ursula was born in a cave in 1488, the child of an orphan servant girl and an unknown father--perhaps Lucifer himself. She was singularly ugly, called "Devils Bastard" and "Hag-face." Nonetheless, Ursula married a builder named Toby Shipton and lived quietly with him, never prosecuted for witchcraft though regularly uttering prophecy. "Her stature," wrote her biographer, "was larger than common, her body crooked, her face frightful; but her understanding extraordinary." How much of this describes the same "witch of York" cited by Henry VIII is unknown. englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com...

"When all of the evidence is weighed, it is unlikely that the person who has come to be known as Mather Shipton actually existed. There may have been a woman by that name who operated in a local village as a fortune-teller whose name was used to give credence to a view that someone wanted to promote and the legend just grew. Anything attributed to her is most likely fraudulent." www.bubblews.com...

"Alas, this is a forgery written in 1862. In the 20th century an expanded version of this was circulated (revised to exclude the 1881 apocalypse, and include world wars I and II). Today, variations of this are uncritically posted at various websites, just as bogus Nostradamus prophecies circulated in the wake of the events of 9/11/2001.

This essay about Mother Shipton was written in the year 1881; it gives the text of the earliest Mother Shipton prophecies, which primarily concern events from the reign of Henry the Eighth. As it turns out, these were also spawned after the fact, penned by a notorious plagarist. The three earliest texts mention nothing about horseless carriages, submarines, the telegraph, iron boats, let alone predict the year the world will end."

www.sacred-texts.com...

"What we know with certainty is that none of these prophecies have been referenced in print prior to the 1930's, and even the tract Dr. Kellett mentions is not findable, leaving Nexus as the only source for now. Just because they have been repeated far and wide all over the internet, even on "The History Channel", doesn't mean they have been proven to be authentic. Dr. Kellett expressed his dismay at their repetition in his book Mother Shipton: Witch and Prophetess.

The likely forgeries discuss women wearing pants and cutting their hair, references to occurrences in 1926 (making it even more likely at least some were written in the 1930's), the book "Mother Shiption: The Missing Prophecies" suggests that some may have originated with Miss Frances Yule in the early 1980's, who wrote other prophecies of her own as well."

shiptonprophecy.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
post starred and flagged but doesn't it seem a little BS that the prophecy's have to rhyme? like there would only be 'vats' if there were 'cats'.... entirely stupid. I would think that anybody trying to write a prophecy and not just some gay prose would have started it like 'ok so check this # out...' just my thoughts on it....

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

camaro68ss
"When pictures seem alive with movements free,"

this sentence doesnt make sense. They did not have pictures in the 1500. Everything was expressed in paintings. When did the term “picture” become a house hold term?

Could this be a reference to television? 24hr rolling news covarage?

i think a free moving picture is a fair description from a person who had never seen a TV

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Annunak1

"because coincidence doesn't exist"

Don't be retarded. Please.
edit on 22-9-2013 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thanks for Post OP love stuff like this

the only reason i cannot quite get into Prophecy and crystal ball stuff is simply

this is the prophecy from her timeline

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Akragon
Interesting!

Anyone have any theories on exactly what "the dragons Tail" might be?

Going back to the 1500's Mother Shipton's time and lingo+area =Celtic Dragons:
Mythical Power Source.

In the secular world of Celtic chiefs and warriors, dragons are merely symbols of the power of the chief. Indeed the Celtic word for "chief" is Pendragon.

According to Trevor Mendham of Dragonorama, "Dragons were an important part of Celtic lore. The Celts were highly attuned to the land and dragons were believed to influence the land.... Areas frequented by dragons were believed to possess special power.

Dragons have always been associated with the Power of the Land. Even today, in many esoteric rituals, people believe that invoking the "Eye of the Dragon" will increase their personal power.
The ancient Druids believed the Earth itself was like the body of a dragon, and they built their sacred stone circles upon the "Power Nodes" of this body. They believed dragons connected us with the Earth's magnetism and healing waters.

Many of us have heard the mysteries of the "ley lines", especially in relation to the location of mystical sites such as Stonehenge and the site of many mysterious crop circles. What you may not know is that another way of saying "ley lines" is "Dragon lines".

edit on 23-9-2013 by trinityalways because: what if the world is the dragon she is referring too-look beneath.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

onewithall

Interesting read.

However, didn't they speak Middle English in the 15th century? The grammar sounds quite modern to be from the 1400s. I'm not familiar with this prophet, so could someone enlighten me?

I would also imagine that they would have noticed that a comet looks like a star with a tail and a dragon has four legs and two wings.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mother Shipton's own prophecies were pretty tame.....Most of the stuff being discussed here was created by Victorian romantics and attributed to her.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I wonder if ISON is the dragon she so speaks of?

orrr maybe the SpaceX "Dragon" rocket... first private spaceflight

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join