It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction Phenomena--Unholy Communion--the Fourth Kind {first of several summaries/reviews of Gu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by ImpactoR

However, I don't see, since you speak of Jesus, where do the other religions fit in? They are evil? Oh, right.. there are no other gods... and this is the objectivity you have?

Its not about objectivity, it's about being righteous and dismantling all that is evil. Those other religions can join our battle now but in the end they must repent for there is only one true God and one Jesus.

I'm not sure what you mean by other "religions", but it is obvious that christianity is the one true religion. What else is there? Islam? Evil. Buddhism? Seriously? The Hindu gods are cool looking and all but they look like aliens and therefore, evil. Jews, I'm on the fense about them. They are like half evil since Jesus was Jewish. Scientology? Evil no doubt. Now we have to sort through all the different evil Christian religions the Mormons. WTF is that?

You have a point. The question is concerned with whether these beings seem to be evil by a broad consensus. Are you familiar with the work of Dr. Karla Turner?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Alien beings having attitudes toward religions that are both cynical and logical would be a good explanation as to why they wouldn't like religion, and could be perceived as such. And if the Angels actually said "Yea, were not angels, but flesh and blood" , wouldn't that be telling the truth.

Unless some of the renegade angels actually called themselves Gods or angel to begin with. Wouldn't the real angels say " I put my pants on like everybody else". While the Gods would say "I dont even need pants, cause Im god".

This op seems to be more about moral subjective, and which God should be praised.

Also, last time I check, some people thought aliens gave birth to Jesus. So is Jesus a Half Hell Spawn/human hybrid?
edit on 21-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

You have a point.

I do?

The question is concerned with whether these beings seem to be evil by a broad consensus. Are you familiar with the work of Dr. Karla Turner?

If they are real then anyone who would come in someone's home uninvited with the intentions of stealing reproductive material from unwilling people are evil.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

So you think all humans are evil then? Given the way we treat primates, remove their scalps stick electrodes into them, fill their eyes with chemicals to check it won't harm us, then by the definitions constantly quoted in this thread we are "evil"..

If I were an intelligence visiting this earth for the first time and viewing how we humans act then why the hell would you think it wasn't perfectly fine to stick a few probes in people and nick a few eggs from the female of the human species?

If god and his angels are so worried about the morals of these fallen ones, then why do they just stand by and allow us humans to treat animals that themselves have complex emotions as laboratory experiments, to just murder them when we are done with them?

Simple logic really and it's simple logic that exposes the absolute intellectual paucity of the whole proposal. If they are demons for doing what they do to us, then logic dictates, we are no better and are therefore, demons ourselves.

Plus, the whole methodology used by the so called experts quote here is flawed from the outset, as it only uses data from people who already believe they must be demons so aren't even open to any other explanation. In the end it's nothing more than crass and badly conceived attempt to jump on the "aliens bandwagon" by an agenda that had decided the what it actually was before they'd even interviewed a single tame "abductee" .

The truth is, the possibility of IDEs has merely opened a crack in the door through which, the religious nutters have tried to force their way. Not out of any scientific interest whatsoever no, they are here to merely push an agenda and the science can go to hell sic .

You'd think the IDEs had given us pox ridden blankets in order to thin our ranks out, oh hang on, that was the "Christian European Americans" did that to the American natives. where were god's angels when we did that?
edit on 21-9-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Still trying to DEMAND that ATS and the universe

conform to

YOUR assumptions, biases, rigidities, blather . . .

I see.

Time will tell how functional that turns out to be, in terms of the bottom line.

I'm sure God is impressed with your judgments of HIm and His ways of doing things. /sarc

Dear devoted Christian,

I am afraid, the bias does not come from me. I will give you the simple logic - the Church claimed that since the Earth and all living things on it are God's creation, the Sun and all the planets revolved around the Earth as being the center of his creation. They would not allow anyone to deny that, *cough* Copernicus and others and their fate.

Then came the age of Enlightenment, the time when it was seen what actually is in the center of the system, a lot of things that were explained as magic, could be explained with more natural explanations/

What we have now is another Age of Enlightenment, where it's time to stop calling things demons and angels and see what they really are. Even if there are actual beings, are they really Godly, is the whole God talkabout - really God or some highly advanced civilization acted like such.

I am aware of Giorgio\s ALIENS but you have to admit - leaving aside the parts where some human achievements should be credited for rather than aliens, when it comes to other BEINGS existing aside from us, heck Ancient Astronaut Theory as a way to EXPLAIN THE BEINGS as ADVANCED rather than GODLY (again provided that we do have other beings) is a trait of explaining things in RATIONALISM and not this old 'magical Godly way'.

Meaning, even God may be simply used to make sure those primitive humans will not understand it.

Columbus came as god to the Aztecs and all South American natives. What is the reason to not think that God is not another one acting like God just because he has more power than the primitive humans, does that save him from lying and acting like a God, so as to control those primitive humans?

When in fact, there could be other advanced beings like him, so he is not one, the ultimate, but one of the many?

You have to admit when it comes to this, the approach to explain things in more rational way, is a good way.

Enlightenment PROVED RELIGION WRONG, now you still want to think your things in religion are more correct? This is like the argue about what revolves around what - History Repeats Itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The study and practices of a one Alistair Crowley"s occult thesis namely "MAGIK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE" is one level of consciousnesses reached through the act of just reading the book,it manifests a perception in that most powerful realm called the "SUBCONSCIOUS" were the real effects or desires of the act of "RITUAL" or "CEREMONIAL MAGIK" are achieved and reached by actually studying that book never mind actual higher states of consciousnesses reached through doing the actual rituals outlined in that book. This is of the uttermost importance in truly being able to differentiate between those states of awareness upon awakening from that realm we all call the dream word... "my father has many mansions" is more significant from a purely occult understanding...

Every thing can be manipulated through auto suggestions or those rituals aimed at the subconscious, advertising methods are aimed at the subconsciousness and so is occult based rituals... Those experiencing abduction or contact are in fact experiencing forms of occult interactions from higher intelligence's from various dimensions , some ET in origin some from higher realms of the astral occult realms... We are in our current evolution in comparison to these intelligence's viewed like children, we are are being forced kicking and screaming from our sleep walking into a state of higher awareness .... take the zoo mentality, we are being systematically genetically and spiritually modified ....

anyone who has studied or even practiced the occult will know this.. the occult teaches the dreamer to be AWARE that he/she is the dream and is dreaming, to be fully awake in this realization or consciousness one must be aware that one is actually dreaming in the first place... take those dreams that are very vivid and when upon awaking from them in that nano second one cannot differentiate between dreaming or awake ,in fact one thinks in that nano second one is not dreaming but awake and in that reality as one is just now in reading this post, now imagine that state of awareness in that nano second having no bondage's of TIME in fact time is considered as an abstract concept now how is one to ever fully be aware or be conscious of the differentiation of that nano second upon awaking from such a dream when in that realm the astral time IS an abstract conception, how could one differentiate?????..

the occult teaches one to reach the acquired awareness that enablers one to not only control but be aware of the different realms of consciousness or awareness .... this is were the true primary problems are in dealing with such topics as abduction or contact with intelligence, one must learn to walk first before one can run so to speak, ridicule and smart know all attitudes aimed at those who have achieved occult AWARENESS or those claiming a abduction are looked upon as nothing more than a child's inquisitiveness and lack of coherent mature understanding and experience of those realms...

Dr John Mack in his investigations and conclusions he reached from them realized that we are dealing with intelligence's from a realm that we all originate from on a cosmic and universal perspective , when people have the guts to claim abduction those mocking them have in reality no real understanding of the situations involved ... "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND, KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN"... occult utterances and references to the inner realms....

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
My key point in this debate is that yes, aliens on other planets may exist (perhaps as imagined by CS Lewis) - but the evil SOBs buzzing round the globe and manifesting in bedrooms, abusing people in trance states etc, they certainly aren't what we could term 'simple extraterrestrial'. They have an agenda, and are wilfully seeking more and more control over Humanity, often via proxy leaders installed among us. Demonic, through & through, imho.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

That's pretty close to identical with my perspective.

As I've noted . . . I'd wildly guesstimate that there's a 20% chance of 'true' ET's in terms of from distant planets & star systems.

Regardless . . . the critters dinking around with our planet and in cahoots with the globalists are obviously evil to the core--in spite of the white-wash; make-up; pretend helpfulness; caring for their "human animal crop" like a veterinarian would, etc.

And, I confess that I respect Guy Malone and his scholarly panels highly. When they assert based on their research that they do not believe there are any distant planet ET's at all . . . I have to give that due weight.

I certainly believe that ultimately there will be populated distant planets.

For one, the children of Abraham must reach population numbers requiring that because of God's promises to Abraham.

For another, I don't believe God would eternally waste that much space.

For a 3rd, Those accepting Christ as Savior and Lord are scheduled to rule and reign with Him eternally over evidently an unfathomable number of spheres, regions, habitable somethings. This world as we know it is far too small for such assignments, imho.

HOWEVER, God is NOT ABOUT to have such distant places . . . His beloved multiverse(s) populated with rebellious and potentially rebellious critters. He's not about to have another rebellion in Heaven.

I think THAT'S ONE purpose for this BOOT CAMP called life and earth.

Train and refine the folks willing to Love God thoroughly and their neighbors as themselves. Only those walking in love and humility are likely to be trusted to rule over significant geographies.

In terms of the critters . . . the Scripture talks about 'rulers in high places' and 'the prince and power of the air' Those and similar scriptures evidently refer to what we would call space.

Anyway--thanks much for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sounds like typical arrogant blather, to me.

1. The Vatican has been documented EXHAUSTIVELY by Chris Putnam, Tom Horn, . . . and others . . . to have THROWN IN ITS LOT WITH THE FALLEN ANGELS/ETs. That's a fait accompli at this point.

2. Your allergic reaction to anything you construe as religious in your meaning of the term is your problem. YOUR PROBLEM does NOT dictate where threads go. This thread is exactly where it fittingly needs to be. The purpose of thread categories is NOT to help you feel comfy and cozy by conforming the various forums to your sensibilities, wherever you grace with your presence.

3. Guy Malone, Joe Jordan and their company of scholars have documented with many hours of expert scholarly analysis and documentation

A) What the ET critters are
B) Their agenda
C) Their associations and goals vis a vis the satanic globalist NWO oligarchy
D) Their methods and strategies
E) Their nature
F) Their ruthlessness
G) Their cynical attitudes
H) Their deceptiveness vis a vis humans and the body politic
I) Their chronic lying, lying, lying.
J) The inconsistencies of their stories from group to group and year to year.
K) Their failed predictions and timelines

ANY ONE of those items would be sufficient to land this thread in this category.

Get over it.

Discuss the topic of the OP in the terms, memes, themes, issues Guy Malone and his videos present or go find some other thread to spew hostile poo all over.

Guess what--this thread was NOT designed to be CONFORMED to YOUR IMAGE in any way, shape or form.

Get over it.

Your cosmology and assumptions may well not fit any of the values, themes, facts Guy et al present. Tough tacos.

Deal with it constructively or move along. Get over it.

Those with civility and a dedication to robust reasonable dialogue will continue to discuss the OP and related videos with mutual respect and hopefully increased understanding.

You may succeed in standing in the corner ranting, wailing, blathering and throwing dust in the air because this thread does not conform to your image. Tough tacos.

A certain age of children is noted for individuals ranting, throwing fits and dust in the air because the world doesn't conform instantly to their image, sensibilities and expectations. Behaving similarly can only result in perceptive folks thinking . . . "Ahhhhhh how impressive . . . acting just like a _____ year old. No need to read any more of his posts. LOL."

You seem to luxuriate in hostile bashing and use the topic of this forum as an excuse to spew thusly.

Actually, there have been periodic waves of stricter modding of the forum strictly BECAUSE of such attitudes and behaviors on the part of the less mature.

Most of us want to discuss the issues Guy Malone et al present

REGARDING THE UFO CRITTERS, their nature, strategies, behaviors, agenda, goals, associations etc.

We WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE as fits us . . .

We will NOT take on your perspective no matter how many times you stamp your feet or throw dust in the air demanding it.

In terms of the meager comments you make about ET's vis a vis our Christian perspective, I haven't read anything the least bit convincing. Not the least bit.

edit on 21/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags work in preview but not when posted. sigh

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Excellent brief comments and analysis, imho.

There are not a lot of options.

Truth and righteousness are achieved

1. by God, the perfect Truth and Righteousness EXTENDING SUCH GRACIOUSLY TO MAN

or

2. as all other religions teach--by man pulling himself up to truth and "righteousness" by his own super flawed and inept efforts.

LOLOLOL.

Certainly the UFO ET critters play on the vain arrogant aspects of the latter that has obviously been so seductively attractive to the powers that be as well as blokes in the street around the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One must wonder whether Aliens hold proselytizers in the same high regard as we earthlings...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Alien ship caught on camera: sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jakehalstrom

Spamming a spam thread... awesome.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

So you think all humans are evil then? Given the way we treat primates, remove their scalps stick electrodes into them, fill their eyes with chemicals to check it won't harm us, then by the definitions constantly quoted in this thread we are "evil"..

Well, the monkeys would think we were evil if they had such a concept. If you sneak in my house in the middle of the night to try to take my sperm, you are evil and a killing would be righteous. Those are my sperm, not the aliens sperm. I am sure if they asked politely, they would have no problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by FireMoon

Well, the monkeys would think we were evil if they had such a concept. If you sneak in my house in the middle of the night to try to take my sperm, you are evil and a killing would be righteous. Those are my sperm, not the aliens sperm. I am sure if they asked politely, they would have no problem.

I said SPAM, not...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

K-PAX-PROT
The study and practices of a one Alistair Crowley"s occult thesis namely "MAGIK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE" is one level of consciousnesses reached through the act of just reading the book,it manifests a perception in that most powerful realm called the "SUBCONSCIOUS" were the real effects or desires of the act of "RITUAL" or "CEREMONIAL MAGIK" are achieved and reached by actually studying that book never mind actual higher states of consciousnesses reached through doing the actual rituals outlined in that book. This is of the uttermost importance in truly being able to differentiate between those states of awareness upon awakening from that realm we all call the dream word... "my father has many mansions" is more significant from a purely occult understanding...

Every thing can be manipulated through auto suggestions or those rituals aimed at the subconscious, advertising methods are aimed at the subconsciousness and so is occult based rituals... Those experiencing abduction or contact are in fact experiencing forms of occult interactions from higher intelligence's from various dimensions , some ET in origin some from higher realms of the astral occult realms... We are in our current evolution in comparison to these intelligence's viewed like children, we are are being forced kicking and screaming from our sleep walking into a state of higher awareness .... take the zoo mentality, we are being systematically genetically and spiritually modified ....

anyone who has studied or even practiced the occult will know this.. the occult teaches the dreamer to be AWARE that he/she is the dream and is dreaming, to be fully awake in this realization or consciousness one must be aware that one is actually dreaming in the first place... take those dreams that are very vivid and when upon awaking from them in that nano second one cannot differentiate between dreaming or awake ,in fact one thinks in that nano second one is not dreaming but awake and in that reality as one is just now in reading this post, now imagine that state of awareness in that nano second having no bondage's of TIME in fact time is considered as an abstract concept now how is one to ever fully be aware or be conscious of the differentiation of that nano second upon awaking from such a dream when in that realm the astral time IS an abstract conception, how could one differentiate?????..

the occult teaches one to reach the acquired awareness that enablers one to not only control but be aware of the different realms of consciousness or awareness .... this is were the true primary problems are in dealing with such topics as abduction or contact with intelligence, one must learn to walk first before one can run so to speak, ridicule and smart know all attitudes aimed at those who have achieved occult AWARENESS or those claiming a abduction are looked upon as nothing more than a child's inquisitiveness and lack of coherent mature understanding and experience of those realms...

Dr John Mack in his investigations and conclusions he reached from them realized that we are dealing with intelligence's from a realm that we all originate from on a cosmic and universal perspective , when people have the guts to claim abduction those mocking them have in reality no real understanding of the situations involved ... "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND, KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN"... occult utterances and references to the inner realms....

The only thing I got out of this was "I am the demon spawn of satan".

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yes you would though... lol.... try it i dare you , the occult is very real and so are the realms you visit that you perceive as nothing more than a unrelated muddle of dreams, its one thing dreaming but knowing you are dreaming is something know one can make you aware of, is it really worth taking that chance that what i have related just might be true in the sense that you are sleep walking in the sense that you are in that sate of purgatory...., knock,knock, whos there....

Crowley said that the Abramelin procedure was not the only way to achieve success in this endeavor:
It is impossible to lay down precise rules by which a man may attain to the knowledge and conversation of His Holy Guardian Angel; for that is the particular secret of each one of us; as secret not to be told or even divined by any other, whatever his grade. It is the Holy of Holies, whereof each man is his own High Priest, and none knoweth the Name of his brother's God, or the Rite that invokes Him. (Book 4, "One Star in Sight")

Since the operation described in “Abramelin” is so complex and requires time and resources not available to most people, Crowley wanted to provide a more accessable method. While at the Abbey of Thelema in Italy, he wrote Liber Samekh, a ritual designed specifically for attaining the Knowledge and Conversation with one’s HGA. In his notes to this ritual, Crowley sums up the key to success: “INVOKE OFTEN.”
He also explains, in more detail, the general mystical process of the ritual:

The Adept will be free to concentrate his deepest self, that part of him which unconsciously orders his true Will, upon the realization of his Holy Guardian Angel. The absence of his bodily, mental and astral consciousness is indeed cardinal to success, for it is their usurpation of his attention which has made him deaf to his Soul, and his preoccupation with their affairs that has prevented him from perceiving that Soul.

The effect of the Ritual has been
to keep them so busy with their own work that they cease to distract him;
to separate them so completely that his soul is stripped of its sheaths;
to arouse in him an enthusiasm so intense as to intoxicate and anesthetize him, that he may not feel and resent the agony of this spiritual vivisection, just as bashful lovers get drunk on the wedding night, in order to brazen out the intensity of shame which so mysteriously coexists with their desire;
to concentrate the necessary spiritual forces from every element, and fling them simultaneously into the aspiration towards the Holy Guardian Angel; and
to attract the Angel by the vibration of the magical voice which invokes Him.
The method of the Ritual is thus manifold.
Another detailed description of the general operation is given in The Vision and the Voice, Aethyr 8.

Nothing to do with satan, that is a Christian myth, lets keep that in perspective....

Crowley felt that attaining Knowledge and Conversation was so important, that he staked the claim that any other magical operation was, in a sense, evil. In Book 4 (Ch. 21) he explains:
As was said at the opening of the second chapter, the Single Supreme Ritual is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. It is the raising of the complete man in a vertical straight line...Any other operation is black magic...If the magician needs to perform any other operation than this, it is only lawful in so far as it is a necessary preliminary to That One Work.

He then softens his position somewhat:

There are, however many shades of grey. It is not every magician who is well armed with theory. Perhaps one such may invoke Jupiter, with the wish to heal others of their physical ills. This sort of thing is harmless, or almost so. It is not evil in itself. It arises from a defect of understanding. Until the Great Work has been performed, it is presumptuous for the magician to pretend to understand the universe, and dictate its policy.

The implication is that only magick devoted to the spiritual evolution of the individual and their attunement to the global and cosmic Will is honorable and in line with the ultimate goals of Thelema. Any magick that is self-serving or results-oriented is regarded as impure and in contradiction to the necessary evolution of the species.

links; www.lashtal.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

www.youtube.com...

My paraphrased notes . . .

IT's been a while since I've read, reviewed Dr Karla Turner's material. I'm watching the video at your link.

I'm not clear how much she buys into some of the propaganda . . . e.g. re reincarnation etc. . . as to who and what the critters were and what they were up to.

She seems to ask a lot of great questions and make a lot of great points. I think the video is well worth watching.

I think it's admirable that she raises the issue of the critters and their interest in the "human soul" . . . the little black box and technological transporting, containing souls etc.

However, it's not remotely clear how one could vet such information from critters known to lie, lie, lie--and who have the capacity to stage any number of dramatic deceptions, delusions, illusions, etc..

My own bias is that God has total authority over souls and particularly souls of those who have dedicated themselves to God and His Lordship.

I think she's right that they realize that we're not as smart as we think we are.

I think she's right . . . per Stanton . . . that without external proof . . . we can't accept a lot of, if anything of what's proffered by the critters.

Of course no one has any idea how to find a perch with enough perspective OVER the critters or sufficiently knowledgeable and objective, independent of the critters . . . in order to REALLY assess them in any more scientific way.

I think it's great that she's candid about the pain, suffering etc. She asks some good questions about that.

She's right about the importance of ferreting out facts and of noting that few bits are solidly objective facts because the phenomena seems to be designed to avoid any available objective provable facts.

Her list of facts:

1. We do not know with any certainty exactly what these entities may be . . . extra dimensional, Extraterrestrial . . . we have no way to check out their claims of origins.

2. At least some of the aliens are liars. Their predictions, promises, warnings etc. fail miserbly. They are not reliable sources

. . . described itself as an inter-dimensional being . . . in various guises . . . James was compelled to go out of state . . . would be "activated" to perform "their jobs" . . . that he would know this was true because she was going to give him a series of predictions . . . that something was going on in another state with folks he knew. That checked out . . . the first thing made such an impression that James put his life on hold, dropped out of college; personal relationships crashed . . . partied . . . 'until they were slated to take him over.' But none of the other predictions came true. The 5 years came and went without any of the group being "activated."

The critters have given a number of stories about where they are from. Often their explanations are contradictory.

Pat was shown a copy of her body. She was told it was "for the resurrection." The critters had used the religious symbolism to influence the family . . . even purportedly "beaming Jesus into the room" in one situation in order to further manipulate and control . . . one woman was shown during her abduction that happened on her way to work . . . that her clone went to work in her stead and no one knew the difference.

3. Screen techniques, images . . . have to do with control . . . as is perception of pain . . . as are feelings of pleasure, including sexual pleasure and emotions. . . . humans are under their control during abductions.

4. Abductees are given some false memory, scenarios etc. which may not be revealed even by hypnosis to be false without extra measures taken to bypass the illusion/delusions implanted.

. . .
propaganda & fantasy . . .

. . . propaganda techniques of good-cop/bad-cop techniques.

I think she's right about their instilling a sense of awe, fear, vulnerability . . . and some bonding and identification with the critters.

. . . that we are their possession . . . that they have the right to do what they do . . . one fetus blended up as in a milkshake in front of the mother . . . as the mother freaked out . . .

designed to support the superiority of the critters and the dependent position of the humans . . .

A lot of fantastic thinking among some researchers taking things at face value where there is no basis for taking such things at face value.

Every time there is an abduction--that's an invasion.

They can control and manipulate how we think and how we respond . . . so what's their need of weapons.

We don't want this to be a bad situation so we buy into the conviction that it's not--merely because we can't handle the thought that it is.

edit on 21/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: video tags

edit on 21/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 21/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Added facts from Karla Turner video above:

5. That victim abductees are mostly, essentially being honest.

6. There's a mysterious element of human involvement with such abductions . . . phones, mail, helicopter observations . . . my husband was abducted and interrogated by a military group . . . We have names, dates, places . . . it's real.

7. It involves physical aims and procedures . . . and goes beyond the alleged cross-breeding program. Implants . . . We still don't have any proof of what these things do in our bodies [besides transmit] . . . brain operations . . . brain operations turn up almost as often as the taking of sperm and ova.

"I felt like my head was opened up and my brain taken out." . . . people are not given a real explanation.

Being forced to eat or drink strange substances . . .

Forced to engage in a variety of sexual activities . . . with aliens, with other humans . . . gave forced partner his full name apologizing . . .

20 males 20 females . . . all males identical; all females identical cloned bodies . . .

They target a lot of our institutions and values . . .

Obsessively interested in ecology, globalism, . . .

Many abductees go through sexual obsessions, compulsions . . . compulsive masturbation . . . attractions to people not normally attracted to.

9. Can create virtual reality scenarios that are perceived to be absolutely real to the abductees' perceptions.

A blue sphere of energy was around Francis' bed as hostess Marie and other guest, Ted R--who hopped out of his bed when Marie screamed "Ted come here", they stood and watched helpless.

It had begun, Francis said, when she 'heard' the sound of a helicopter low over the house . . . she'd asked Marie in the other twin bed if she'd heard the helicopter--Marie hadn't heard it, couldn't hear such.

Frances had not been able to see the electrical blue sphere around Frances' bed. Ted and Marie could see the blue sphere.

10. They show a mysterious interest in the human soul . . . a soul recycling center . . .

Propaganda . . .

They shape our beliefs . . . by their appearances and by their virtual reality scenario presentations on many abductions . . . they can and do give us virtually any illusion they care to.

. . . grandfather had been dead for 6 years . . . celebrities are used . . . "Jesus" . . .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ImpactoR

I am afraid, the bias does not come from me.

Really? I don't recall reading ANY other ATSer's any MORE biased . . . even rigidly biased . . . than you come across as.

Equating the "church" with authentic Christianity is a huge farce of a stretch. Christ Himself was most hostile to the professional religion leaders 2,000 years ago. If you are talking about the RCC--that's even worse. BTW, there's a Scripture that speaks of the circle/sphere of the earth. The flat earth nonsense was always nonsense regardless of what RELIGIOUS leaders claimed.

Then came the age of Enlightenment, the time when it was seen what actually is in the center of the system, a lot of things that were explained as magic, could be explained with more natural explanations/

Unmitigated nonsense.

The "enlightenment" was essentially plotted in hell. It loosed a lot of technological progress and some other benefits to the common man . . . but at great cost to his spiritual health.

It was an acting out to satan's old temptation . . . to become as KNOWLEDGABLE AS GOD.

Knowledge is not the supreme value. AS Einstein and a host of others have noted . . . we have great scientific progress with great spiritual backwardness . . . giving us the means to obliterate life massively . . . and leaders in charge of such weapons who are no better than horrific sexual assailants. That's Progress?

LOLOLOL echoes through the halls of hell.

Evidently you have little first hand understanding, awareness, experience of any convincing quality or level regarding demons, God, satan etc. That's good to know. I now realize you can offer nothing of significance about those topics. Your biases and seemingly willful blindnesses are complete enough there's likely no possibility of dialogue between us on such topics.

The ancient astronaut assertions are easily explained with the fallen angel scenarios.

As the alternate multiverse Spock said to the real Spock in an episode of Star Trek . . . the negative multiverse would self-destruct, destroying itself from within.

The God of the Bible has demonstrated His authenticity abundantly . . . particularly for those who are fair-minded AND who are willing to seek His face earnestly, persistently from their hearts. His Word and He have proven true in my life these 66+ years. There's no logical reasonable alternative possible, for me, at this point. I'd be an idiot to deny such proven truths.

You have to admit when it comes to this, the approach to explain things in more rational way, is a good way.

NOT AT ALL. Illusion, delusion, being snookered, propagandized, fooled, brain washed by the religion of scientism and a host of other sources is NOT a "good way."

Enlightenment PROVED RELIGION WRONG,

NOPE. The so called enlightenment merely intensified the globalist cabal's early !CONTROL! over increasing countries and masses of populations around the world.

edit on 21/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: edit quote

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

try it i dare you , the occult is very real and so are the realms you visit that you perceive as nothing more than a unrelated muddle of dreams

really? The "occult" is an unrelated muddle of dreams. Since we are daring each other to try stuff, I have something for you to try that will make your "occult" seem like a fairy land.

Nothing to do with satan, that is a Christian myth, lets keep that in perspective....

Yes, lets keep things in perspective..

Again were is the undisputed evidence that rules out any possibility of ET intelligence's out there having the means to orchestrate a sophisticated stealth observational agenda .....

So where is your undisputed evidence that Satan is just a myth? Prove that this "observational agenda" is not being headed by Satan. There is just as much evidence that your "sophisticated stealth" aliens are Satan's children. Its possible right? or is it POSSIBLE? does using all caps make it more possible?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join