It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel’s History of Chemical Weapons Use

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
after reading the OP I was instantly reminded of this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...where do you stand...wait your thread shows exactly where you stand

I hope that my response in this manner doesn't suppose I am not impartial. I came to this thread to find something interesting....but then....well I read your OP

I redirect all to this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we all have agenda's...don't we...no need for the government to pay anyone when there are plenty of individuals who have their own opinions and the right to express em

So, you thought my post was to flame you...no...you go ahead you free thinking anti ?Zionist? I don't wanna label

but my point is made...who is really making the propaganda...who is really trying to change opinions

X

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

REPLY TO: buster2010
" Why are people like you so against Israel being held to the same laws as everyone else? Israel has committed more war crimes and human rights violations than any other nation on the planet yet nothing is done about it thanks to America. So yes Israel is one of the worst ones if not the worst on the planet."

man I felt bad about my knee-jerk reply to your OP...so I went ahead and skimmed back through the thread to see what posts you made..

hmmmm

Not so sure I that I didn't call this one on the head...

SHILL

X

edit on 20-9-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: to give credit where credit is due

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

buster2010

greavsie1971
They should have called in at the USA also. They have no problems using them. Just dont like it when others do.

So America is using these weapons on the Palestinians also?

Would you call agent orange a chemical weapon? Howabout Napalm? You might want to be careful about throwing those stones taking this approach, those glass walls are easy to break.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for a reply

Tum tee tum la dee dah dah

Should I join the thread killers or are you prepared to admit your OP was a load of nonsensical propaganda OP ?

Cody

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

"Occupied Palestine (Israel)"

I could tell right away this article wasn't biased...... Troll

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just a couple of quick observations.

Thank you, Sonnny1, for mentioning Freedom House in your post. For anyone talking about freedom in the world it is an essential place to look. They are at least as objective as any site I've ever seen, and have a long track record not bound to any one particular issue or country.

Thank you also for bringing some balance to the thread.

Second, an observation for the OP. I suggest this only to help, although based on his history I don't believe he'll accept it.

I'm reminded of the film Demolition Man starring Sylvester Stallone as John Spartan in the title role. Spartan, as you might have guessed, blows things up, swears, kills people left and right. Here's an exchange with his partner:

Lenina Huxley: No, John Spartan, you do not accuse the savior of our city of being in league with a multi-murder-death-killer like Simon Phoenix! It's... rude!

John Spartan: I'll be subtle. I'm good at subtle.

Unfortunately, John Spartan seems to have learned subtlety from our OP.

Seriously and sincerely, if he wants to persuade people, why not cancel his account, start afresh, and use extreme statements much more sparingly? He has a reputation here a little like Natural News.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

congrats on the most unbiased quote in the history of ever.
what surprises me is that if Israel were to use its chemical weapons on Palestinian civilians, I don't think anyone will oppose attacking Israel. hell, even if they killed 100000 Palestinian in conventional methods, the uproar to attack will be undivided. yet when Syria does it to it's own civilians no one seems to care. Obama cares, and people call him an idiot while praising Putin.
does that mean that people value the life of Palestinians more than those of Syrians? I seriously don't know what goes on in the head of you people.

not only do people seem to not care, but yet again they found a way to blame Israel for what is going on, saying that Syria only had chemical weapons because they were afraid of Israel.
this is bull#. they attacked Israel too many times, Israel had to develop some kind of defense to make the Arabs think twice before striking again. saying Syria only has chemical weapons because of Israel is like saying that I only have a knife because the kid I bully each day brought a gun yesterday (and when I use that knife to kill someone else, blame the kid who was bullied).
and even those who have the common sense to see why this is such bull#, just say " israel haz chemical weapons 2 so dey r bad guyz 2! da!".
well yeah they have chemical weapons, which are currently sitting comfortably at their storage units, while their Arab counterparts are being used against innocent civilians.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I would not be surprised if Israel had something to do with this chemical attack. Syria borders them and is an ally to Iran. Damascus is not that far from Israel either. Who benefits from a war with Syria....Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Did you actually read any of the articles on the web site you took the quote from?
They appear to be just a tad biased, just a little bit.
I don't think they can be called a reliable source...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Western double standard about the issues in the world (specially in the ME) is a very well known fact...Israel has been using phosphorus bombs on Palestinians,it has a pile of nuclear weapons,has threatened and attacked surrounding countries and killed a lot of innocent civilians,it has also occupied a land not belonging to them,it brainwashes people of the world to fulfill it's own satanic agendas,has committed several acts of terrorism in other countries including the US and in Iran,it is been controlling and owning the media ,banks and big corporations in the US and overtly influences and intervenes in US and other countries policies and affairs by directly bullying or bribing their politicians,,and the list goes on and on.......Yet the west seems not a bit worried about all these insanity and even defends and encourages it!...But if Syria or Iran or any other country want to defend themselves from this monster excuse of a government by even verbally objecting to their evil deeds, they are immediately labeled terrorists and "anti Semites" and have to be dealt using the most severe responses and attacks even all out wars!!....And that to me is the very definition of double standard if not more.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

I suspect most Western Countries have dual passport politicians sitting in their parlaiments, we certainly do in the UK. Also its easy to be complacent about Israel's attitude towards its neighbours because none of us are its neighbours - thank heavens.

Originally I always thought Israel needed support from the West being so isolated - but that was back in the 1960's and before I had actually seen Israel in action. Now over the years I just feel that the hypocracy, sly interference in other country's media and internal affairs is totally unacceptable and Israel needs to be forced to comply with International Law. In fact, if they did it might become a more peaceful country. The aid it receives yearly is going to be more and more questioned by the tax payers in the country's that float it because people are very much concerned with its attacks on civilian populations.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join