It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another experience with our son

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by w810i

How long before your son was born had you been seeing a medium?

I saw one a couple of months ago. Not prior to his birth.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

w810i
Previously I had posted about two experiences we have had with our 3 yr old son. Yesterday we had another jaw dropping experience with our son. We had one of those mornings were we were running late and ended up missing his bus to pre-school. We drove him to school. His school is in a small town about 20 minutes away. As we were going thru the town he pointed to a building on the right side of the road and told us they make donuts there and people go inside to eat the donuts. I looked over at the building he was talking about which is now a real estate building. However, 7 years ago the building was indeed a bakery which sold donuts.

I had stopped there and grabbed a donut and milk many times on my way into work when it used to be open. I looked at his mom and told her that is used to be a bakery. He is 3 yrs old but somehow he knew this building at one time was a bakery. We asked him how he knew this?? He said that his friend told him. By this point we had got to school. Later when I picked him up from school I asked him again how he knew the building used to be a bakery? He said the same thing his friend told him. I asked him who his friend was, he said it was a little girl who played in the clouds. I asked him if his friend had a name. He said her name was Autumn. Later on we were sitting at the dinner table eating and his mom was asking him more about his friend.

He looked at her and said she looks like you mommy. Her jaw just dropped and she looked at me. The back story to this is a few months ago I went to see a medium to get some insight about things I was experiencing. Right away she brought up my son and the fact that he is extremely gifted. Which I knew. She went on to say that he had a friend with him all the time and the friend is his little sister. When we were pregnant we both felt like it was going to be twins. Twins run in both our families and her hormones showed markers for twins. I asked the medium if his sister had started out with him in the womb. She said she had but it ended up not being her time to be born and she was now waiting for that time.

We were quite stunned to hear this all yesterday that coupled with what the medium said pretty much blew our minds. For those interested here is the previous thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-9-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

There are no resident spirits left from deceased men and women or child. Once a human dies they go to face God. those who imitate a loved one to gain the trust of the individual is a devil and should be avoided at all cost.

Mediums are in contact with devils not spirits a or ghosts. these devils know very personal information and can imitate anyone who was every alive. that is why we are to have nothing to do with them. If we do we invite them to take over our bodies and we will become possessed.

Laugh if you want but I speak the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just wanna say I absolutely believe you, and I hope to hear more about your gifted boy (which makes you gifted parents hehe
) in the future here at ats!
Maybe one day he will have his own ats account lol and he will be keeping audiences captivated here at ats with his stories of experiences XD

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

Mediums are in contact with devils not spirits a or ghosts. these devils know very personal information and can imitate anyone who was every alive. that is why we are to have nothing to do with them. If we do we invite them to take over our bodies and we will become possessed.

Laugh if you want but I speak the truth.

Yes it is a valid viewpoint, but I have always wondered if its not just more "christian" propaganda.
But they say dont invite a vampire into your home. Maybe if we see our body as our home it would hold much relevance in regards to possession.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

There are no resident spirits left from deceased men and women or child. Once a human dies they go to face God. those who imitate a loved one to gain the trust of the individual is a devil and should be avoided at all cost.

I'm not laughing at you, however hundreds of thousands if not millions of reports from eye witnesses spanning hundreds of years paint an entirely different picture. How can you be 100% certain of this fact?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If your shared dream is truly a vision of the future, we have so little time left.

Just eight days left. I should take Tuesday off from work.

Oops! I got you mixed up with another poster, that was another thread I was thinking of. I had read your other post about the wee people with interest though. I'm gonna look up that shared dream one again, very disturbing.
edit on 23-9-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added corrections

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The next week after writing this I had another interesting experience with my boy. We were out driving and he was singing a song he learned in pre-school. Out of the blue he told me that he loves his mommy and me and that I shouldn't cry about my mom. I asked him why that was. He said she is in heaven and she is having a lot of fun ok? Almost as if he was reassuring me. My mom died long before his birth, and I've only spoken to him about her once. When he was 8 or 9 months old I took him to her grave for the first time and sat next to it while I held him and told him all about his amazing mother. Other then that he hasn't heard about her. I asked him how he knew this? He replied that she told him that to tell me. I asked him if he see's her often? He laughed and said oh yes all the time. I said really? He said yes and then told me again she was having fun in heaven. I said well can you next time you see her tell her that I love and miss her? So ya that was quite heart warming for me since I had been very close to my mother and always wished she could have met him.

edit on 2-10-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join