It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Licensed to Kill - 'Officer Involved Shootings' is the New Euphemism for Police State Gun Violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

Thank you for your reply. Since you had addressed statements regarding gun rights to me I feel compelled to mention that I had not brought that subject up. Although I do support gun rights and the 2nd Amendment I do not now own any firearms and had only a shotgun in the past, though sidearms had been issued to me in the past and I was qualified on the firing range. It is just not a matter of especial interest to me,

I do understand your misgivings about working in law enforcement and especially of the negative feedback received when your own efforts and intentions have been honorable. It is the nature of that game and made worse several decades ago when prohibition was stepped-up and began singling out a popular and largely benign substance. This single issue has contributed to a dissolution of community across the country by having created anti-privacy policies in the name of Law Enforcement destroying freedoms and personal liberty and fueling an out-of-control prison structure.

Now that the majority of Americans across the country appear to favor ending the contraband that makes your profession mildly despised to hated by half the people you would encounter. Relief is late in coming but we can begin to see the end to that tyrannical interlude and possibly restoration of the profession back to its initial stature and luster. By then we may have lost the best of its personnel for reasons you state. Being part of the opposition since before Nixon's declaration of war I had not the luxury of examining the merit of the individual but to regard all with the badge and power with equal disdain and apprehension. It was a matter of survival, firstly, then of principals and activism - necessity.

Though I would wish the coming changes could reset the stage again for true community once more to take hold I fear much damage has been done. A showdown may still be coming. We should rightly place the blame on those who had economic and political agendas though much was prolonged by misplaced and false altruism. It will be the rest of us who suffer the consequences of the past and continue to pay the price.

I firmly believe the past several decades of prohibition is the single factor most responsible for America's societal decline, even for those who were not involved in it. Proof of this lies in our prison populations spilling over and our becoming the most incarcerated nation in the world. Basic rights and privacies have been invaded in the name of the Drug War and now stands that no one living within the US can have an expectation of privacy lest the innocent home can be violated due to faulty information, wrong addresses, and all in the name of upholding The Law. We could not have declined so far without that period of prohibition, nor could we have become so corrupt.

We have already began our long plunge down the slippery slope and a showdown is imminent. Perhaps it is best you will be out of the force by that time. Perhaps it is best, and I assume you have a strong sense of community, that you will face that time as an interested and qualified person from the sidelines and not as a player on the battlefield. Without true freedom there is no true community.

Thanks again. I expect we are both jaded from this experience by now. I sense our goals and ideals are rooted in some commonalities and hope one day soon to no longer be adversaries.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Relief is late in coming but we can begin to see the end to that tyrannical interlude

The tyranny has continued too long: pensions, families, and the dream of being a cop..

anyone who wore a badge for more than a couple years, would have to be either blind or stupid not to recognize the corrupt system., and once recognized, the lack of integrity by carrying on for above mentioned reasons,

Every Cop that has:
1. helped a bankster evict/foreclose on someone's home, when it was unethical
2. written a revenue generating ticker
3. participated in checkpoints
4. used civil asset forfeiture dishonorably
5. enforced FREE SPEECH ZONES
6. done any other list of redcoat-esque acts
7. Helping put people into FOR PROFIT prisons.
deserve at the very least,. to end up broken, living in a trailer on the edge of a landfill, lonely and miserable.

FOR Profiting off of a corrupt system... takes the LOWEST of life forms

IF YOU WEAR a badge in America... YOU Haven't the INTEGRITY an HONOR to deserve living in the Republic!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

They dont call it the Criminal JustUs System for nothing.(Just another Secret Order like the oTo, Skull and bones, Freemasons , LDS, SKOM)etc

If ya want to be a criminal and do it without paying any heavy fines or going to jail...Be a Police Officer, Federal Agent, a Prosecuting Atty, an Attorney, or a Judge.

No such thing as Justice.
Why do you think 40% of the Nation eats up the Nancy Grace Court Tv Crime story programs? Deep down inside they don't want justice...they want to catharst their vengeance upon others.

Its actually nice not being a part of anything. Use to bum me out.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Fairly much I agree with you. My weakness was slipping by extending a benefit of the doubt and a hope for better things to come. Such a thing could cost me my freedom, my livelihood, a forfeiture of assets, and any number of calamities to befall me. Now that I no longer reside in the US I have let my guard down somewhat.

Amazing where one can expect to find privacy, security in the home, and personal liberty these days. The USA once boasted of being the freest land in the world. Having by far the highest prison per-capita population in the world suggests they can no longer make that claim with any degree of honesty, not even close. It may be difficult to refute a claim it is the most oppressed nation on Earth now. That may seem harsh but where else other than a militarized zone (occupied by whom?) where the local enforcers can enter your property, shoot your animals, take yourself and family into custody and hold any of them for hostage, rifle through your belongings searching for an iota of justification for their presence after entering due to faulty information, mistaken location, or a baseless complaint? It just does not happen elsewhere on such flimsy justification, nor to the extent and detriment of the parties and property involved. Then they can still continue on to destroy property and livestock even after realizing they had arrived under false information,

I would like to have my own country back again but that would vbe wishful thinking. Thankfully I was able to leave it before its society had totally collapsed. It has now been over six years since I last set foot on American soil. I keep reading it has gone through further decline than when I had left it. I am reluctant to return even for a brief visit fearful I may not be able to leave, for any odd or trumped-up reason, and return to my home I have made elsewhere.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I still recall the attitudes of my Grandparents and Great Grandparents, A couple of my cousins grandparents are still around. Howard is 84 years old.

HE still has the same answer his generation did to the swat raids of farms, etc..

I woulda shot them! ANY COP who tried this swat crap 50 years ago?

wouldn't have a home to go home to once they were discovered to be "in on it"

NONE WITH INTEGRITY OR HONOR WEAR A R E D C O A T!!

I DARE ANY BADGE TO DEBATE ME!

I have seen more and done more than 90% of cops anyway!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

6 years? you might not recognize portions of it. I went home to west of Knoxville for the first time in 2009 in 11 years.

Heart breaking to see, and that area is doing fairly well still. America looks like this..

The visual is that of the collapsed USSR!
The attitude/govt is that of 1930's Germany!

I was foolish and in 2003 decided I was gonna "make my stand and ride it out".. now in 2013.. Just wish I could get my family out of here. It is gonna get SO much worse in AMERICA.. TPTB will destroy us all before giving it up. Thousands of years in secrecy and now they are outed during their final plan stages..

they hit the throttle pedal to the metal.. and USA has the numbers of degenerates it needs with REDCOATS

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Relief is late in coming but we can begin to see the end to that tyrannical interlude

The tyranny has continued too long: pensions, families, and the dream of being a cop..

anyone who wore a badge for more than a couple years, would have to be either blind or stupid not to recognize the corrupt system., and once recognized, the lack of integrity by carrying on for above mentioned reasons,

Every Cop that has:
1. helped a bankster evict/foreclose on someone's home, when it was unethical
2. written a revenue generating ticker
3. participated in checkpoints
4. used civil asset forfeiture dishonorably
5. enforced FREE SPEECH ZONES
6. done any other list of redcoat-esque acts
7. Helping put people into FOR PROFIT prisons.
deserve at the very least,. to end up broken, living in a trailer on the edge of a landfill, lonely and miserable.

FOR Profiting off of a corrupt system... takes the LOWEST of life forms

IF YOU WEAR a badge in America... YOU Haven't the INTEGRITY an HONOR to deserve living in the Republic!

The irony is, in most cases they do not even generate enough revenue to cover their own cost. They are a detriment to all interested parties including the state.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join