It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Show RIPS the MSM reporters! Must see...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not really a big fan of the Daily Show, but I happened to catch it last night and I am glad I did!

He went ape on the way the MSM reports and how stupid they actually are, (or perhaps we really are for believing what they say,,,,you choose!).

Keep in mind as you are entertained by this vid clip, (it really is good for a laugh, sad as it may be in reality) that Feinstein is trying to push a bill to only protect those whom are journalists professionally, (such as the ones in this video) and take away the 1st amendment rights of those whom "call" themselves journalists that are not affiliated with "these" so called professionals.

Anyhow enjoy!

Mods, figured this would be a safe haven for this in the television category, but feel free to move it.

edit on 18-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I enjoy john stewart..its funny and sad at the same time the the daily show is a more credible news source than the news networks..lmao

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's really sad to know we get the REAL news from "Conspiracy Sites" and Comedy Shows...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I saw the rerun this morning and got a good laugh from it.

It's absolutely pathetic how mainstream media has become basically....a joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Mocking these stations comes off as what they really are. It's Bad when a gaff actually describes what you are. A hype network that uses Mongering & Speculation to cause Frenzy in the Masses minds. It has become more important to them then the actual news.

Whats Scary is these are the Journalist that our administration feels are the only ones worthy of protection from our government. Journalist who do actual research & get to the root of many stories are treated as enemy of the State.

R.I.P Michael Hastings.. Don't even waste 1 roll in your grave on these parasites we call MSM

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Precursor...of sorts...CNN Building is either 30 000 ft tall or 4 stories...the details are rolling in...LMAO

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9/18/2013 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

There a yellow car, a blue car, a bike car. Lmao.

top topics

join