It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Fascinating response. I think much of what you say depends on the view of the current "model," of this paradigm, being a closed system or not. We could debate that forever, and both be wrong, of course. I'm not altogether sure it is NOT closed. Then again, it may be "open," but openned in a very controlled, predicated manner to bring about certain circumstances for all dimensions. Everything else you say hinges upon this, really.....

One thing I find interesting, also, in your reply, is those unaware of not being punished. I've always thought and said many times that the price for knowledge in this place is high: Knowing makes you guilty, somehow, in this place. However, I also see those unaware (innocent) being used here.....so I'm not sure I altogether agree with you. Whether you remember the specific occurrence where you were tortured and given great pain, doesn't mean you've escaped it. For some part of you, inherently, will still remember that pain, even if you know not the circumstances or have the direct memory of how it came about.

This is my own experience, though.
Purely anecdotal.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl
The evil will try to destroy our pineal gland which would destroy mother Earth as we are all connected like a cord to her by our conciousness.

The pineal gland is the organ that allows for telepathy, 3rd eye vision etc. This was all taken away 400,000 years ago when our DNA was scrambled and from 12 strands left us with ony 2 double helixes. Geneticsists call the scattered DNA "JUNK" and are trying to understand its relevance (why it exists). Its all good fun. Who created us and why did they then decide to manipulate the better human into a more manageble lessor creation? They certainly didnt think we'd evolve at all, because we never did in the first place, our designers changed their minds as to what purpose we had for them. Sharks should be running the planet, they are only 350 million years old as a specie (what happened, maybe they were neglected/overlooked as potencial evolvees), but then again, you have the whale and dolphin mammal specie that are not as old and breath air already.
edit on 21-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, it seems to me, the black mold evolves into higher & higher lifeforms, taking on literal and phantom lives of their own...that much is evident...3 rings, more rings...it's the dynamic that gives it away - the audience is watching and listening, with the occasional elephant trampling episode...so be it...

Archetypes have always worked the same way (never mess with a tried and true formula - if it ain't broke...)...but I digress...nature and consciousness abhor the vacuum (if not (and specifically)) on purely ego-based systems...look at how the concept of non-time is so hard to swallow...bitter pill maybe, but, while punters are trying to wharph it down, shady joe is slicing the wallet outta your back pocket...the question then becomes...where would folk put their wallet?

Roadside attractions, like satellite town turn-offs, democratically sanctioned distractions...soul tourism - big business payoffs, if not in creating lag time...but, to agree with your reply to Tetra...open systems do this, and everyone will get a ribbon at the athletics carnival...eventually (might have to wait for the next one to come to town though for competition - next outbreath)...

Å99

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

tetra50

Fascinating response. I think much of what you say depends on the view of the current "model," of this paradigm, being a closed system or not. We could debate that forever, and both be wrong, of course. I'm not altogether sure it is NOT closed. Then again, it may be "open," but openned in a very controlled, predicated manner to bring about certain circumstances for all dimensions. Everything else you say hinges upon this, really.....

One thing I find interesting, also, in your reply, is those unaware of not being punished. I've always thought and said many times that the price for knowledge in this place is high: Knowing makes you guilty, somehow, in this place. However, I also see those unaware (innocent) being used here.....so I'm not sure I altogether agree with you. Whether you remember the specific occurrence where you were tortured and given great pain, doesn't mean you've escaped it. For some part of you, inherently, will still remember that pain, even if you know not the circumstances or have the direct memory of how it came about.This is my own experience, though.
Purely anecdotal.
Tetra50

...and all of our experiences are designed to be highly individualized TO PURPOSEFULL outcomes regarding our soul progression. I cannot see this the paradigm as a closed system because if one has the idea that this is only one of 12 universes that exist as (looks like soap bubbles connected) they are connected, or 'touching' for a reason. Open system or closed is beside the point unless you think this system can collapse without affecting its neighboring systems. As to knowing makes one immediately guilty is simply not fair, I have free will to know and explore anything I like and to me this sounds like a backpeddling by the creators to punish exceptional endeavor. How did you come about this idea? The price of knowledge is in the understanding of your usership; seeing inequities in this world environment and being unable to do (without resources) anything about it. Regarding residual pain, are you speaking of personal reincarnations? I have no overlays of that type, in fact this (as I have been told) is my first time here, hense my name, Vet. Human Being. Once here born as a first timer I am immediatly a Veteran (its a joke but meaningful). Looking forward to your further thoughts; if this means anything I have an innate fear of being eaten alive by lions, covered by a lava flow and cannot look at an airport "windsock" without wanting to dive for cover. I suppose as an empath, I never had to be human to know these things, just am human now to experience befuddlement.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

tetra50

One thing I find interesting, also, in your reply, is those unaware of not being punished. I've always thought and said many times that the price for knowledge in this place is high: Knowing makes you guilty, somehow, in this place. However, I also see those unaware (innocent) being used here.....so I'm not sure I altogether agree with you. Whether you remember the specific occurrence where you were tortured and given great pain, doesn't mean you've escaped it. For some part of you, inherently, will still remember that pain, even if you know not the circumstances or have the direct memory of how it came about.

Purely anecdotal.
Tetra50

...and that's kinda it...with greater knoeledge comes greater responsibility...that's part of the system that is ubiquitous...they're not so much rules, as mechanisms...and it's not as if, just having the knoeledge/power is enough...there are mechanisms of usage (being tools of potentially dangerous outcome - see satan/devil archetype)...any, and all cosmology either mandates, or dances a jig around these mechanisms...bending and modifying them to suit, in some back-engineered exercise in 'round hole - square peg' engineering feat...if you don't learn ABC's, you can still fumble towards spelling, might take you a longer time in primary education - you might get 'kept down in the grade'...but eventually you will need to broach the primary/secondary barrier (the next time its exams come round)...that's where we have been for a while, hence scenarios of armageddon, the great battle of good & eeevil, mayan/aztec calendar dead ends, brahmic in and out breaths...

Å99

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

akushla99
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Well, it seems to me, the black mold evolves into higher & higher lifeforms, taking on literal and phantom lives of their own...that much is evident...3 rings, more rings...it's the dynamic that gives it away - the audience is watching and listening, with the occasional elephant trampling episode...so be it...

Archetypes have always worked the same way (never mess with a tried and true formula - if it ain't broke...)...but I digress...nature and consciousness abhor the vacuum (if not (and specifically)) on purely ego-based systems...look at how the concept of non-time is so hard to swallow...bitter pill maybe, but, while punters are trying to wharph it down, shady joe is slicing the wallet outta your back pocket...the question then becomes...where would folk put their wallet?

Roadside attractions, like satellite town turn-offs, democratically sanctioned distractions...soul tourism - big business payoffs, if not in creating lag time...but, to agree with your reply to Tetra...open systems do this, and everyone will get a ribbon at the athletics carnival...eventually (might have to wait for the next one to come to town though for competition - next outbreath)...Å99

The three ring circus becomes 4 or five or Circus Soleil in the sky born flying, or the bic razor, now has 2 blades, why stop there I said, now it has 5 blades, more is more convincing and true (maybe) only if you BELIEVE IT. The elephant is unhappy obviously and wants its dust mud Safari life back--back to its place eventually, probably misses the elephant grave/boneyard of its ancestors. I am a personal destoyer of archetypes, I crush them when needed (always toward a purpose a more youthful and profound joyous objective); goodbye Source Entity you major throwback to wooden teeth. Non-time is easy, why is this so hard to understand, humans created the clock out of desperation to know where they were linearly/literally, its not their fault, just a calculated risk having lost/been robbed of their identification with "all that is" and have to deal with Egocentric systems. Not sure why Tetra wants to argue a closed system with me (demonstrated already not to be so) because the 3rd is being infused/infiltrated by the higher 4-9th time travelers.. used to get ribbons at 'field day', my specialty--the high jump. Next competition, I will have managed to get all competitors distracted--an ASPCA event, or a cakewalk benefiting the/an attempt to pursuade/keep trees from defoliating in the fall (less cleanup).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

akushla99

tetra50

Purely anecdotal.
Tetra50

...and that's kinda it...with greater knowledge comes greater responsibility...that's part of the system that is ubiquitous...they're not so much rules, as mechanisms...and it's not as if, just having the knowledge/power is enough...there are mechanisms of usage (being tools of potentially dangerous outcome - see satan/devil archetype)...any, and all cosmology either mandates, or dances a jig around these mechanisms...bending and modifying them to suit, in some back-engineered exercise in 'round hole - square peg' engineering feat...if you don't learn ABC's, you can still fumble towards spelling, might take you a longer time in primary education - you might get 'kept down in the grade'...but eventually you will need to broach the primary/secondary barrier (the next time its exams come round)...that's where we have been for a while, hence scenarios of armageddon, the great battle of good & eeevil, mayan/aztec calendar dead ends, brahmic in and out breaths...Å99

I would imagine, the 'kept down' senario has lost some weight along the way of the enlightenment path, too much uphill exercise. As you say the rules were the placement/placemats of architypes to be obeyed or simply observed euphamisms from parental/religious doctrines "step in time to adhere" to the traditions of the fathers. Satan is perhaps the most dangerous of all; as if he even really existed other than an inserted thought form manifested by beligerant persons instilling the "fear factor" upon the ignorant (in keeping with tradition) innocent natives, its an insanity that works in this day and age swallowed and heralded. I could if pressed gather enough thoughtforms together to cause a single ounce of quartz to utter these words "so you are searching for gold within my veins?". The bending and modifiying of jigs is all about causing befuddlment; deflection of primary goal, (truth seeking). I do sometimes have to remember to breathe.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Oh VHB, if we could only all fit on the wrecking ball to demolish the archetypes that respawn at a drop of aqua vitae...circe de soleil...now that's a funny image, franchised archetype barbies, cheap razor knock-offs...more-is-better mentality...sharing your profound joyous objective!

Why is it? (non-time...to understand)...once 'unwrapped', (and it intimates an open-system, at least) you can see why it would produce the kind of angst it does, attempting to shoehorn it into a closed one, and explaining it backwards, square into round...some shaving needs to be done...maybe that's where the multi-blade razors come in handy! Lol

...but, I will give credit where credit is due...these threads by Lone are brilliant, hopefully there will be more...I'm not totally 'in alignment' with them, but they are masterful...

Å99

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

akushla99

Oh VHB, if we could only all fit on the wrecking ball to demolish the archetypes that respawn at a drop of aqua vitae...circe de soleil...now that's a funny image, franchised archetype barbies, cheap razor knock-offs...more-is-better mentality...sharing your profound joyous objective!

Why is it? (non-time...to understand)...once 'unwrapped', (and it intimates an open-system, at least) you can see why it would produce the kind of angst it does, attempting to shoehorn it into a closed one, and explaining it backwards, square into round...some shaving needs to be done...maybe that's where the multi-blade razors come in handy! Lol

...but, I will give credit where credit is due...these threads by Lone are brilliant, hopefully there will be more...I'm not totally 'in alignment' with them, but they are masterful...Å99

They allow us to expound/expand the odd but necessary thoughtforms that may be outside the box but at least are within the realms of "Hey, could possibly you think about this alternative (Klige lights/airhorn, then the trapdoor trips open)". Lone 12 is definately special being status because allows us to THINK and express a different take on 'all that is supposed to be but isnt". Wrecking ball crew yes at least 3 and a bully-dozer also needed, all in the joyous outcome of knowing something dangerous "old archetypes" must be re-vetted anihilated OR LAUGHED OUT OF EXISTANCE. Time is the lock; and the key is understanding there is no time. This is the only reason people think this is a closed system. Entropy (decay) happens regardless, open or closed, its only a matter of time or perception of as to which decays most immediate. You just cant shoehorn anything that escaped Pandoras box back to its original order (knowledge), like refolding deconstructed origami shapes and thinking they will resemble anything of what they were originally and fit that PAST space time into the present, because its all about living the NOW moment. Hard to concieve and harder to implement, unless you can access space and time, transgress/mute it and create the program "Ordered Chaos is alive and well this Thursday at the 'Chuckle Hut' $12.00 dollar admission, 3 drink minimum per person; (providing the program shows for the performance no refunds).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have yet to reread the mythological parts since they are a synchronicity to me now with Osiris, Horus etc. Just in the very hour...
I studied precession a lot since I am a professional neo-Vedic astrologer.
First question - there is a school out here that asserts, based on the teachings of Yukteshwar, astrologer-guru to Yogananda (Self-Realization Fellowship) that the Sun has a dark companion. In modern terms, it is s member of a double star system. The speed of precession has been increasing lately since Westerners measure it, along a straight line, though it might be a segment of a 26,000 year cycle. That is logical since if we project it back linearly, we would not have precession a few million years back which would have no doubt played a significant part in evolution. Last, since Jupiter and Saturn have allegedly been measured by Mr. Walter Crittenden to shift exactly as much as Earth does (roughly 1 degree every 72 years), that the entire Solar System is in precession, not just Earth... which may be then tied to a cycle of a double system - when we are nearest to our "dark companion" it is slowest, such were the Early Middle Ages last time...
How do you feel about this?
Can you correlate it with Sumerian or Egyptian myths?

Second, the Seven Spheres are to me an obvious allusion to the seven visible planets - that comes up in many medieval cosmologies and also in Hindu and Buddhist thought. Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in astrological order as they currently are in the Zodiac (Cancer - Moon, Leo - Sun, Virgo - Mercury, Libra - Venus, Scorpio - Mars, Sagittarius - Jupiter, Capricorn - Saturn. Then the order goes reverse: Aquarius - Saturn, Pisces - Jupiter, Aries - Mars, Taurus - Venus, Gemini - Mercury, but since we have only one sign each for Sun and Moon - the closest spheres in the antique thinking to Earth - it stops right there. The ancients had a geocentric view so Earth is symbolized by the Moon and the Sun instead of being placed between Venus and Mars).

The five spheres of the Earth may refer to earthly lives, the four elements plus ether/space within which we all are. Hence Indians and Chinese count five, but only four appears actively in Indian astrology...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Kokatsi
I have yet to reread the mythological parts since they are a synchronicity to me now with Osiris, Horus etc. Just in the very hour...
I studied precession a lot since I am a professional neo-Vedic astrologer.
First question - there is a school out here that asserts, based on the teachings of Yukteshwar, astrologer-guru to Yogananda (Self-Realization Fellowship) that the Sun has a dark companion. In modern terms, it is s member of a double star system. The speed of precession has been increasing lately since Westerners measure it, along a straight line, though it might be a segment of a 26,000 year cycle. That is logical since if we project it back linearly, we would not have precession a few million years back which would have no doubt played a significant part in evolution. Last, since Jupiter and Saturn have allegedly been measured by Mr. Walter Crittenden to shift exactly as much as Earth does (roughly 1 degree every 72 years), that the entire Solar System is in precession, not just Earth... which may be then tied to a cycle of a double system - when we are nearest to our "dark companion" it is slowest, such were the Early Middle Ages last time...
How do you feel about this?
Can you correlate it with Sumerian or Egyptian myths?

Second, the Seven Spheres are to me an obvious allusion to the seven visible planets - that comes up in many medieval cosmologies and also in Hindu and Buddhist thought. Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in astrological order as they currently are in the Zodiac (Cancer - Moon, Leo - Sun, Virgo - Mercury, Libra - Venus, Scorpio - Mars, Sagittarius - Jupiter, Capricorn - Saturn. Then the order goes reverse: Aquarius - Saturn, Pisces - Jupiter, Aries - Mars, Taurus - Venus, Gemini - Mercury, but since we have only one sign each for Sun and Moon - the closest spheres in the antique thinking to Earth - it stops right there. The ancients had a geocentric view so Earth is symbolized by the Moon and the Sun instead of being placed between Venus and Mars).

The five spheres of the Earth may refer to earthly lives, the four elements plus ether/space within which we all are. Hence Indians and Chinese count five, but only four appears actively in Indian astrology...

Our suns big brother is Alcyone; that which is the 'main central sun of this galactic system', if you are looking for location it would be within the Pleiades quadrant. Dark companion would be planet Nibiru on the 2019 year cycle something of a course of elipsing back near into our solar system every same so many years and doing a 'maildrop of negative information' of sorts and I hear its nearby. Lets get back to reality as I think it exists. I have a question and it is well intentioned. As you delve into historical 'mandates' do you not feel you are being inundated by so much information as to be deflected from the truth? or are you a maverick? I see nature as a simple form, elegant fractal. I see human history as a dedicated attempt to create a quagmire of misinformation and convoluted histrionics, overlays of very intense warfare and general mismanagement of the specie, do you not sometimes feel overwhelmed in decifering the amount of information coming across your desk? I wonder what to throw into the waste bin and what to save as birdcage lining. I know my truth, and I am aware of the salient distractions of (keep them occupied with the busy work, Scripture, false history, JAMA publications). I look forward to any reply.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

tetra50

One thing I find interesting, also, in your reply, is those unaware of not being punished. I've always thought and said many times that the price for knowledge in this place is high: Knowing makes you guilty, somehow, in this place. However, I also see those unaware (innocent) being used here.....so I'm not sure I altogether agree with you. Whether you remember the specific occurrence where you were tortured and given great pain, doesn't mean you've escaped it. For some part of you, inherently, will still remember that pain, even if you know not the circumstances or have the direct memory of how it came about.This is my own experience, though.
Purely anecdotal.
Tetra50

...and all of our experiences are designed to be highly individualized TO PURPOSEFULL outcomes regarding our soul progression. I cannot see this the paradigm as a closed system because if one has the idea that this is only one of 12 universes that exist as (looks like soap bubbles connected) they are connected, or 'touching' for a reason. Open system or closed is beside the point unless you think this system can collapse without affecting its neighboring systems. As to knowing makes one immediately guilty is simply not fair, I have free will to know and explore anything I like and to me this sounds like a backpeddling by the creators to punish exceptional endeavor. How did you come about this idea? The price of knowledge is in the understanding of your usership; seeing inequities in this world environment and being unable to do (without resources) anything about it. Regarding residual pain, are you speaking of personal reincarnations? I have no overlays of that type, in fact this (as I have been told) is my first time here, hense my name, Vet. Human Being. Once here born as a first timer I am immediatly a Veteran (its a joke but meaningful). Looking forward to your further thoughts; if this means anything I have an innate fear of being eaten alive by lions, covered by a lava flow and cannot look at an airport "windsock" without wanting to dive for cover. I suppose as an empath, I never had to be human to know these things, just am human now to experience befuddlement.

Dear vethumanbeing:

I do not know how this reply slipped by. I am sorry I didn't answer it before, but did not see it. I'm trying to sleep and something about this thread kept niggling at me, so I logged back on. Kind of funny.

Anyway, as to the dimensions touching or not, I've heard it described as a thin veil or membrane between them. I can certainly see Lone's point and the possibility there was no precession originally, and that all these iterations are meant, perhaps, to collapse into one. However, my personal experience here informs a fear as to exactly what it all collapses back into.....heaven on earth, or hell.

As to what you have to say about the price of knowledge, I agree with you completely. How did I get the idea that it implies guilt? I think it must be Akulshla99 who later says that "of course with greater knowledge, comes greater responsibility." This is often what people think. Though I do not agree. This thread obviously acknowledges a managed reality, does it not? And if it's managed, and so are we, and not the manager(s), then I don't exactly see how the knowledge, in and of itself, can create some kind of guilt. I think it's managed to appear that way, exactly, so that individuals will be judged accordingly, which gives a kind of tacit approval for the same to happen to them. But I particularly agree with what you say about this....how horrible it is to know and have no way to change it. Where did I get the idea that it's a punishment? It's been my personal experience the more I know, the worse it's gotten for me. It seems directly proportional to my knowing more.

I share some of your same fears, as well as some others. As I live more they become easier to understand. Is it a reincarnational experience....I don't know. Some memories are far too specific, it would seem, to have been another person in another life, but I guess it's possible. But it could just as easily have been me in the here and now. And yes, that's really what I was referring to.

But then I keep on reading your posts, and read these words by you:

all in the joyous outcome of knowing something dangerous "old archetypes" must be re-vetted anihilated OR LAUGHED OUT OF EXISTANCE.

So, then I'm really confused. Because here, you are saying something quite opposite about knowledge, are you not, and certainly suggesting punishment for it?
edit on 21-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

the snake, ourobouros, is the milky way Ring , very slowly turning around its axis

allright... - next bit.

the past days was about Shu, "who supported the sky [Nut]". So, that implies that when he wónt support the dome, then the dome would collápse...right ?

Something rather awful is here: it is about Nut, right now, the tree - the axis mundi - the link from the inner earth Red Sun towards the Precession, with its branches, the 7 dimensions, which block Heaven above them

geb, the earth, is the laying figure

..to make it more complicated:
our very physical fráme is that Tree - since everything about us, is representing the cosmos

[ imagine this pic standing upside down - then you have the branches, dimensions of the Tree

..it is Evil, who has constructed this physical frame [and not God] , though i could imagine, that this frame "inherited" several aspects of Adams Original gorgious being - but then Illegally inherited those.

..this physical frame is so heavily Spelled, and in a most Devious way: namely, that Evil ordained the souls imprisonment in this frame, by the very act of breathing, eating and physical desire, which this frame requires.
Or rephrased: by its biological clock.

...this is why many, many Spells write about ' food offerings' , about 'breathe' and about sexual intercourse - the 3 basic desires of this physical frame.
This is the Root [chakra] , it is an Awareness, a consciousness, of "instant Gratification to the soul", a very Rude and basic awareness, non-spiritual, and very Stubborn and strong.

...and, problem is, that this is the very reason, why Evil has so strong Grip onto the soul - its final stronghold: the biological clock of this very frame, itself.

" Nut represents a critical juncture in the emergence of the cosmos, for the world of the ‘children of Nut’, dominated by the conflict over the Osirian succession, is far different from all that came before. On one side of the membrane formed by Nut is the cosmos, bustling with activity, generation and strife, on the other side the abyss, formless and unknowable"

..translated: the Veil between earth and Heaven, is guarded by Nut !
"children of Nut"is 'mankind'; and Heaven is "the abyss".

"..Nun is conceived as an infinite expanse of water enclosing a bubble, so to speak, in which is suspended the organized cosmos, while Nut is the surface of this bubble, a membrane separating the cosmos from the abyss."

..'membrane'... Veil.. enclosing our gyroscopic cosmos

and it is shé who keeps this physical frame - our Prison- alive:
"...Osiris is urged to “Come thou to thy mother Nut that she may spread herself over thee … that she may guard thy flesh from all evil … that she may drive off all evil which appertains to thy flesh.."

translated: she sustáins this flesh, this frame.. and 'evil' is "God"here, ofcourse.

"..“Thy mother Nut … builds thee up with the life of her body."
translated : false life, dead 'life', the biological 'life' of this frame

"..BD spell 59, “for breathing air and having water available in the God’s domain,” appeals to the sycamore of Nut to “give me water and the breath that is in thee "..

"..PT utterance 6, one of a series of utterances spoken by Nut to charge the sarcophagus as the locus of resurrection.."

- i wont copy you the rest, cause i dont want to Bore
[all above quotes: taken from Henadology.com]

....but the context of these quotes are clear :
the physical body is a Coffin.... a sarcophagus.... to keep the soul [ and her new being] imprisoned in it

in the judah thread, i wrote how in a vision 2006, i saw the world pitchdark, and on fire ; and grotesque demons were partying, and dancing upon blackened bones and skulls... ours...
- i was Horrified to see that scene... only then i realized, i watched it having another being... - i took many years this vision to be about ' the dying of ego'

...but it seems, the truth is even worse :
it is about the Literal Bankrupcy of this physical frame
including the false biological 'life' of breathing, eating and procreation

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
- i tell you please what happened:
yesterday, Sole PM d me, about having had a short Vision about 'a butt, Evil's, ugly, feminine, deformed private parts, and mocking" [ i wont repeat more here without permission ] -
but i *immediately* remembered ikNowstuffs post, a few days before :

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Any dream interpreters out there? pet tiger has onion shoved up bum to reveal fishtank???

OK so Im walking along and I see this cute tiger cub in front of me, I knew instantly it was a pet and felt the need to tell the owner how wrong it is to keep tigers as pets.
After confronting the woman (I dont recall what she said but it was very dismissive) she proceeded to wipe the tigers butt with what I first thought was a tissue, it turned out to be an onion and she was kinda shoving it in a bit.
When she stopped the Tiger turned around and I could see its butt was wide open, upon further inspection I noticed a tank with 3 fish swimming around.
My first thought was its a fake tiger but looking again I saw it was real and someone had performed an operation to get the tank in there.
I walked away disgusted and was headed home to call the authorities, Then I woke up. "

...... the words here are "root" [butt] ... "water"[representing Dimensions] ..."ugly distorted feminine"[Evil] ...
this is about Nut !

..remember how 'the sun enters her mouth and is born from her private parts"... denoting this physical frames biologic cycles

..ikNOwstuffs ".. the watertank was inserted"... is Nut's "bubble beneath the abyss"! artificial !

3 fish, eh..?

" ....depict Nut, namely the so-called ‘cosmetic spoons’ which depict a nude swimming girl holding before her certain objects such as a lotus, a goose or a duck. In these objects can be discerned a depiction of Nut swimming in the watery abyss, holding up the sun or the cosmos itself (the lotus), or the earth (the goose, symbol of her lover Geb), or mortal being (the duck being the sign for sa, ‘son’..."
[henadology.com]

3 objects...
a lotus [ the dimensions] ... a goose [ the human soul] ...and a duck [sonship]
- these she holds imprisoned

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
...to give you an impression, of the Massive Sorcery which Evil has put upon us ;
exerpt from the "book of gates" [gates are the 12 dimensions, which Evil has created] :

[mine in brackets]

"..On the right hand side of this Division of the Tuat the boat of the Sun [Ra] passes twelve shrines, [representing the Dimensional Version of the 12 Tribes of Revelation] each of which has its doors thrown wide open, [because Hé won, before the start of Time, the Keys already : but Evil will try keep US unaware of that] and so permits us to see a god in mummified form [meaning: not yet brought into actual being] standing inside it; these gods are described as "the holy gods who are in the Tuat." Along the front of the twelve shrines stretches an enormous serpent, the duty of which is to protect [imprison] those who stand in them. Beyond the shrines is a long basin or lake of boiling water, with rounded ends, in which stand up to their waists twelve mummied gods [representing the literal human males from the 12 tribes......now.... "sackcloth" is the phrase used in scripture for "the physical frame"... ] , with black heads [black = death] , who either have white bodies, or are arrayed in white apparel; in front of each god grows a large ear of wheat. [depicting the biological need of 'eating'] These gods are described as "the gods in the boiling lake." [that is: no Life, but 'artificial life', undrinkable, since He is the 'water of Life'] The texts which relate to both groups of beings are as follows:--
p. 111
"[Those who are in] their shrines are the members of the god whose shrines the serpent SETI [Adams fallen lineage] guardeth. Ra saith unto them:--'Open ye [the doors of] your shrines, so that my radiance may penetrate the darkness in which ye are! [meaning: false light upon them] I found you weeping and lamenting, with your shrines tightly closed, but air [artificial life] shall be given to your nostrils, and I have decreed that ye shall have abundance to overflowing in all things [meaning: providing this physical frames basic 3 needs] .' And these gods say unto Ra:--'Hail, Ra, come thou into our lake, O thou great god who never failest.'
- sacredtexts.com

....só Convinced Evil is, that human will eventually Fail,
since the human physical frame is It s toughest fortress,
and the Soul will *never* be able to Escape out of this frame anyway
so there wont be rapture

edit on 22-9-2013 by Lone12 because: txt

edit on 22-9-2013 by Lone12 because: idem

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

.. - just something lighter for a moment

enjoy : )

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
so.....this "spear"...aka "chisel".....aka "rod"....aka "tree"...
where we find that back ?

"..And he [manchild] shall rule them [nations] with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers : even as I received of my Father." [ Rev.2]

Jasher 77 :

"38 And afterward Moses went into the garden of Reuel [his to-be father in law] which was behind the house, and he there prayed to the Lord his God, who had done mighty wonders for him.

39 And it was that whilst he prayed he looked opposite to him, and behold a sapphire stick was placed in the ground, which was planted in the midst of the garden.

40 And he approached the stick and he looked, and behold the name of the Lord God of hosts was engraved thereon, written and developed upon the stick.

41 And he read it and stretched forth his hand and he plucked it like a forest tree from the thicket, and the stick was in his hand.

42 And this is the stick with which all the works of our God were performed, after he had created heaven and earth, and all the host of them, seas, rivers and all their fishes.

43 And when God had driven Adam from the garden of Eden, he took the stick in his hand and went and tilled the ground from which he was taken.

44 And the stick came down to Noah and was given to Shem and his descendants, until it came into the hand of Abraham the Hebrew.

45 And when Abraham had given all he had to his son Isaac, he also gave to him this stick.

46 And when Jacob had fled to Padan-aram, he took it into his hand, and when he returned to his father he had not left it behind him.

47 Also when he went down to Egypt he took it into his hand and gave it to Joseph, one portion above his brethren, for Jacob had taken it by force from his brother Esau.

48 And after the death of Joseph, the nobles of Egypt came into the house of Joseph, and the stick came into the hand of Reuel the Midianite, and when he went out of Egypt, he took it in his hand and planted it in his garden.

49 And all the mighty men of the Kinites tried to pluck it when they endeavored to get Zipporah his daughter, but they were unsuccessful.

50 So that stick remained planted in the garden of Reuel, until he came who had a right to it and took it.

51 And when Reuel saw the stick in the hand of Moses, he wondered at it, and he gave him his daughter Zipporah for a wife."

...wondering where the king Arthur myth came from ?

..."he who came who had right to it" must be the Lord.

sapphire
represents "Sight", the brow - Creative Consciousness

.."and the stick was in the midst of the garden" .... this is the same Sceptre, which WAS buried in Damascus, "protected by Rezin [Amun]".... = "the sceptre to the garden of Eden" ... the Attribute of Male

= rule over Creation

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"...PT utterance 21, the iron of which the instrument used in the Opening of the Mouth ritual is said to be “the iron which issued from Seth,”

so,
when Seth [Adam] lost Rule over Creation, by the Fall, this epithet of rule [ rod] went into the hands of Evil ; whom made it into a "chisel" [or spear] to can Insert Its dimensions
.. - obviously, some *literal* Staff was 'counteracting' that lost rule - as Jasher tells.

but Evil used this "lost staff" epithet in many instances,
one of the sceptres It devised, in the ' was ',

" Seth is especially associated with a type of animal known in Egyptian as a sha, the identification of which remains controversial, and was probably unknown even in Egypt in the late period. If the sha was not a creature of fantasy, the most convincing identification of it is as a type of extinct wild pig, the so-called ‘Irish greyhound pig’, as argued by Newberry 1928. The sha-animal, which was also associated with the God Ash, has a body resembling a greyhound, with rectangular ears that stand up, a slightly drooping snout, and an upturned tail with a fork at the end (perhaps a stylized tuft). Detailed images show that the animal has lighter stripes on its back, the body being predominantly dark in color. Seth is depicted either as a sha or as a man with a sha‘s head. In addition, the was-scepter carried by so many Egyptian Gods appears to be a stylized sha; appropriately, the scepter’s name means ‘strength’. In later texts Seth is commonly characterized as a red ass or red dog, being associated with the color red from an early period."
[henadology.com]

yes... 'pig'... Nut is called " the sow who eats her pigs" [humans]

in the above, "red" is implying the ROOT [chakra] .... the "instant gratification consciousness"

now
if Rezin means "strength"
then its this Was sceptre what became imprisoned in Damascus

if you look at the pic,
you see the top as the energy from brow to cerebellum,
then down to the spine, to the testicles [ the 'fork' ]

= biological life
false, blind 'breath'
the breath of biological cycles , empowering this useless physical frame

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
..was fighting with "breath"

how come...that entities Nest into, cling onto the lungs.... - that, when an entity has to leave a person, it usually goes out by a sighing...or spitting, coughing or yawning... and sometimes by saying its name by using the persons throat
..this is why Set [ Adam] is negatively titled as "those, who close their mouth" [ to ús, meaning ofcourse, in a closed mouth cannot enter any entity]

so... this Sema, again another sceptre, both Thoth and Set bind papurus around it - you see how the Sema appears like 'a lung and windpipe' ; or perhaps 'a heart and throat'

this is the hieroglyph represented -

...the F36, from the Sema [ sma] in the above picture, the heart/lung and windpipe,
is but slightly different -

but

the hieroglyph T-22 [ Gardiners list]
..denoting "brother", "two", " kiss /smell perfume/ breathe / air "
as in T22 D19

so - how come, that an HARPOON represents Breath / kiss / air..?
remember how Marduk used his harpoon to cut into Tiamats belly ?
the same as "the chisel of bronze from Horus"

what is that 'breath', the biological cycle, which evil provides to the frame ?
The act of breathing appears to be controlled from the brainstem... - the reptilian , oldest part of the brain

"..Because as Osiris he was brought back to life "as he smells the air of Isis," who as she fans him with her wings says, "I put wind into his nose, [Hopfner, Plutarch �ber Isis und Osiris, I Teil, pp. 81-85.] he is able to restore others to life: ". . . your throats breathe when you hear the words of Osiris." [Piankoff, "Le Livre de Quererts," pp. 7ff, Tab. i.] For he himself is the great breather: "Osiris breathes, Osiris breathes, in truth Osiris breathes, his members have truly been rejuvenated"; then he "breathes out the air that is in his throat into the noses of men. How divine is that from which mankind live! It is all united in thy nostrils, the tree and its foliage, the rushes. . . the grain, barley, fruit trees, etc. Thou art the father and mother of humanity, who live by thy breath."

" Supervising the functions of aesophagus and windpipe, she supplies both nourishment and breath of life (one actually eats and breathes her), and in that capacity enjoys a relationship of peculiar intimacy with every individual, even as she hangs on the kingly and priestly breast as a pectoral that both embraces and is embraced by the royal person. [J. Bergman, Ich bin Isis, pp. 186, 190, treats this familiar theme.] In this sense "The son of Atum-Re says, He hath begotten me by his nose: I came forth from his nostrils. Place me upon his breast, that he might embrace me with his sister Maat." [A. De Buck, The Egyptian Coffin Texts (Univ. of Chicago, 1938), II, 34-35, Spell 80.] Snsn is the air that infuses and pervades: "Thy nostrils inhale (snsn) the air, thy nose breathes (snsn) the north wind, thy throat gulps in air, thou incorporatest life into thy body." [From the Book of Passing through Eternity, W. Wreszinski, AZ 45: 115.] Isis and Nephthys prevent decay and evil odor by fanning with their wings, but that is also the favorable wind which enables the dead to progress on his journey in the hereafter."

But breathing is only half the story. It is significant that the clear statement of the purpose of the "Sensen" Papyrus as given in its introductory lines makes no mention whatever of breathing! This bids us consider the broader and more venerable ritual background of the word. The rites set forth in the Shabako document, the earliest coronation drama and perhaps the oldest of all Egyptian ritual texts, culminate when the new king "unites himself with the royal court and mingles (snsn) with the gods of Ta-tenen." [K. Sethe, Das Denkmal Memphitischer Theologie der Schabakostein des Br. Mus., (Leipzig, 1929), p. 73, line 64.] The expression for "mingle with," snsn r, Sethe finds also in the Pyramid Texts, and means, according to him, "sich zu jemand gesellen." He duly notes that "the writing is commonly used in later times for snsn, 'inhale,' being mistakenly regarded as a reduplication of sn, 'to kiss.' " Another document going back to the earliest times uses the same word in the same way, telling how "Maat came down from heaven in their times and united herself to those who dwell upon the earth"; (another version): "Maat came down to earth in their time and mingled with (snsn hn') the gods," (and another): "Maat came from heaven to earth and mingled (snsn.n.s) with all the gods." [E. Otto, "Das 'Goldene Zeitalter,' "in Religions en Egypte, etc. (above, n. 17), p. 103.] The word "mingled" (both as snsn.s and snsn.n.s) Otto renders as "sie verbr�derte sich mit. . . "and indeed in the last sentence the word is written simply with the picture of two men shaking hands.

This picture of Maat mingling freely with mankind in the "Golden Age" before the fall forcibly brings to mind Psalms 85:11: "Truth (emeth, possibly cognate with the Eg. Maat) shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness (Maat is the Egyptian word for Righteousness) shall look down from heaven." But even more relevant is the less familiar verse that precedes it: "Mercy and truth are met together, righteousness and peace have kissed." For snsn, as we have seen, means "kiss." There is nothing more intimate than breath, and one and the same Egyptian word can mean odor, nose, nostril, smell, sniff, breathe, perfume, caress, and love. [The word khm, examined by V. Loret, in Rec. Trav., 14 (1892), pp. 106-120.] The queen of Egypt became pregnant "when the aroma of Amon penetrated all her members." [Discussed by Hopfner, Plutarch �ber Isis, Pt. I, p. 46.] Snsn, then, is indicative of the closest and most intimate association. In the 13th Dynasty King Neferhotep prays "that I may associate (snsn) with all the gods.. . .," [M. Pieper, Die Grosse Inschrift des K�nigs Neferhotep in Abydos (Leipzig: Hinrichs, 1929), p. 10.] which is quite in order when one remembers that sn is the Egyptian word for "brother," and is written with the two-pronged harpoon or spear (Gardiner T 22), being also the common root for "two" in the Semitic languages (cf. our twain, twin, etc.; the one-pronged harpoon was always the sign for "one"). The reduplicate snsn makes a verb of it and also Acts as an intensive, like the second form in Arabic. This idea of twinship or brotherhood is apparent when a god comes down to his temple and his Ba fuses(snsn) with his "form," i.e., his image in the temple.
[ link withheld]

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"...According to the W�rterbuch, snsn, written either with the "bolt-s" or the two-pronged harpoon, can mean (6) to join a company, unite with a group (formed by reduplicating the word sn, "brother"; (15) to unite, fraternize, become a friend of; hence, (7) to join the company of the gods (said of the dead), (12) to reach heaven and mingle with the stars; (13) to enter a bond of brotherhood, to marry with; (8) to unite oneself with the King, or (1) to praise or honor a king or god--hence praise, honor; (9) to unite oneself with one's image (said of a god coming to his temple); (10) to unite oneself with the light. The two main ideas of snsn, breathing and joining, meet and fuse in such meanings as (10) "fragrance, light, air, as joining themselves to something"; hence (11) adornment, things adorning the body; (15) to invest another object or fuse with it, as of a person with the stars, a god with his image, crowns or vestments; incense suffusing the body, or crowns joining together to make one. The Pyramid

Text designation of snsn as a consuming fire calls forth the vivid image of the Pharaoh or the blessed spirit invested and suffused with flames which carry him up to heaven.6 [W. Barta, "Zum Goldnamen der �gyptischen K�nige," in AZ, 95 (1969), p. 88.] Snsn is thus seen to be a very flexible word which remains none the less remarkably true to its basic meaning. This can be seen in a passage from the Book of Wandering through Eternity (the companion-piece to the Book of Breathings, as we have noted): "Thy nose breathes (snsn) the Northwind. . . . thou kissest (snsn) Osiris in the great Golden House,. . . thou passest the gates of the gods of the Qrtj.w (chambers of the Underworld) and unitest thyself to (snsn m) the company of the saved. . . " [W. Wreszinski, in AZ 45: 115, 119.] Here breathing, embracing, and fraternizing are all expressed by the same word.

How these concepts persisted down into Jewish and Christian times can be seen in the remarkable parallel between an episode from the Coffin Texts (cir. 2000 B.C.) and a Coptic Christian liturgy. In the former we read: "My snsn was with me in his nose, I came forth from his nostrils; he clasped (dwd. n.f) me to his bosom, he would not let me be separated from him. My name lives: Son of the Lord of the Preexistence. I live in the members (bsn.w, "purifying substances"?) of my father Atum. Created by Atum. . . when he sent me down to this earth. . . when my name was changed to Osiris son of Geb. My father Atum then embraced (snsn) me as he came forth from the eastern horizon; his heart was pleased (satisfied) when he saw me. . . He established me in the flesh and gave me dominion over it. . . "There follows (II, 42) a catalogue of birds, animals, and fishes including also the grain-eating human race, all of whom live "according to the command of Atum. I lead them, I cause them to thrive (live); the breath (sn) in my mouth is the life in their nostrils; I lead them while the breath of life is in their throats. I sustain them (lit. "tie on their heads") by the Hw (authoritative utterance) which is in my mouth; my father Atum has caused me to give life to the fishes and the worms upon the back of Geb (the earth)." [De Buck, Coffin Texts (C.T.), II, 40ff (Spell 80).]"
[ same link]

...sorry for the bulk of tekst
but was required for further context

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join