It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long are we going to pretend this isn't happening???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Six weeks before going on a killing spree at the Washington Navy Yard, Aaron Alexis told Rhode Island police that he was being followed by individuals who were using a "microwave machine" to send vibrations into his body that kept him from falling asleep, according to a bizarre police report.

link

I know, I know.....it is just another crazy lone gunman out to settle a score.
Even though countless lone gunmen who hear voices inside their heads seem to be popping up lately, it is all just a coincidence and after all.....they ARE crazy!

I mean, who honestly hears voices inside their head unless they are crazy?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Reminds me of that old saying:If you talk to God-you are praying.If God talks to you-you're looneytunes

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I mean, who honestly hears voices inside their head unless they are crazy?

Who other than Hunters needs guns at home? Paranoid and nut jobs! Both suffer from psychosis.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Despite all of the wars and terrorism (cia linked chaos in third world countries/illegal drug trade/funding and equipping alciada) people will not believe that our country, the USA, experiments and tortures people with illicit drugs ('___' - and God only knows what else) and has expanded it's aresenal with electronic and MKUltra type weaponry.

Remember the "Manchurian Candidate" movie? Not denzel washington, but Frank Sinatra - in black and white?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

GeneralChaos

Aaron Alexis told Rhode Island police that he was being followed by individuals who were using a "microwave machine" to send vibrations into his body that kept him from falling asleep, according to a bizarre police report.

That's not even crazy. That is just a documented fact I believe. I've even been to a website by some security expert who deals with cases like this and other types of electronic devices people make to victimize others. Not Government or Military conspiracy stuff either. I mean just normal people making weapons like these and others to use on other average people who they don't like.

I haven't looked into that recent shooting thing at all yet, but if even examples like the one above is being written off as Crazy Conspiracy stuff then I can already imagine how twisted the disinfo must be on this on, cause stuff like that isn't fringe or anything. It's just plain documented fact that stuff like that is being used all the time against people.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I can see that ignorance has already infested this thread and will most likely dominate it.
Such is usually the case when the truth is brought to light.
It is precisely how they have gotten away with it as long as they have.
Without the ignorant, the powerful would crumble.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A crazy person committed a mass shooting? Huh, imagine that.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Everyone saw the Aurora shooter in court - looking quite the drugged out/doesn't even understand what's going on - we've heard all the conflicting reports from people in the theater that night -

The sandy hook shooter was not seen -

This shooter is conveniently dead also -

Boston shooters? Dead "interrogated suspect"? in Tampa?

Maybe they learned a lesson.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Makes me think of MK and the episode Jesse Ventura covered on something like this.

Crazy world... crazy times we're living in.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Raxoxane

Reminds me of that old saying:If you talk to God-you are praying.If God talks to you-you're looneytunes

Right, Moses was just looneytunes and really convincing

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Lol I hope nobody just randomly decides to break into your home and...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Hellas

and what? Are you telling me that you sleep guarding your door with your gun? Do you have some special training, that puts you in a dominate position if an armed guy breaks into your home? See, I don't let the Paranoia get to me. You personally might be one of the "good guys" that purchased a gun. But since there is no way of knowing that before, nobody must be able to purchase them

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

mOjOm

GeneralChaos

Aaron Alexis told Rhode Island police that he was being followed by individuals who were using a "microwave machine" to send vibrations into his body that kept him from falling asleep, according to a bizarre police report.

That's not even crazy. That is just a documented fact I believe. I've even been to a website by some security expert who deals with cases like this and other types of electronic devices people make to victimize others. Not Government or Military conspiracy stuff either. I mean just normal people making weapons like these and others to use on other average people who they don't like.

I haven't looked into that recent shooting thing at all yet, but if even examples like the one above is being written off as Crazy Conspiracy stuff then I can already imagine how twisted the disinfo must be on this on, cause stuff like that isn't fringe or anything. It's just plain documented fact that stuff like that is being used all the time against people.

It's far from crazy.

This technology exists, and isn't even 'black projects' anymore...they are even using this kind of technology in advertising and on billboards etc. Sensors detect a person moving nearby and the advert beams it's message right at you.

Other forms of this tech involve ULF being beamed at you, so as to hear voices which apparently originate inside your head...it mimmicks the classic 'voices in the head' that mental illness produces in victims.

This tech is very real, it's not even hidden...patents are available on this kind of tech if you look for it.

So...looks like there are two things that could have happened in this case...either the guy was actually a nutcase and went bezerk, or he was deliberately targetted with a form of this technology and was literally programmed to carry out these murders...we'll probably never know which, but it's curious he reported that he was being followed and 'microwave technology' was being used on him by his followers....not your average nut report and it does relate to actual technology that exists...but sadly, also could be the product of a mental illness..which makes it the perfect weapon of course, much like the 'heart attack gun' is the perfect covert weapon..people suffer heart attacks all over the world, every day...who can tell if it's a natural attack or not? See, perfect weapon.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hellas

eso322
reply to post by Hellas

and what? Are you telling me that you sleep guarding your door with your gun? Do you have some special training, that puts you in a dominate position if an armed guy breaks into your home? See, I don't let the Paranoia get to me. You personally might be one of the "good guys" that purchased a gun. But since there is no way of knowing that before, nobody must be able to purchase them

Isn't that the same as choosing the worst members of society to set the boundaries or rules for that society as a whole???

In this world we all know that their are those who shouldn't be left alone with a child because they lack what is needed to care for one. There are those who are too socially backwards to to hold a job or take on the responsibilities of the typical person. There are those who are too malicious toward others to even be allowed to walk freely with everyone else. Those who are even simply too much of A-holes to be allowed to serve or prepare food for others or be in similar positions. so on and so on....

Does that mean we stop all those things for everyone else too???

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Do I hunt? Nope. Do I live in a place where there are grizzly bears, black bears, mountain lions, wolves, and crazy people now and then? (they just found a decapitated body, head nearby, in our area... but in the last 30 plus years I've lived here, I can think of only a handful, under 10, murders in the area).... yes, I do. So, I carry at certain times and in certain places. And bear spray, and a loud whistle or canned air horn..... a few hunters have been mauled recently. A few killed by bears....
Guns have their purpose. Guns can also be stolen so restricting purchases may help but there are enough guns out there that a gun can be gotten one way or another by someone with enough intent. Crazy seems to be more of a problem than anything else! A person can make ricin, botulism, toxic gases.... there are ways of killing multiple numbers of people other than guns.
The naval yard shooter had plenty of signs to warn people of his instability, especially his employer, were they looking deep enough. Heck, there are websites for all mugshots! Newspaper clippings! TV news reports! Arrest records! Court records!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I totally agree. I mean sure this guy could just be regular ol' crazy in the head or be telling the truth and made to look crazy by the media. Or maybe he was sane and they screwed with him like he said and now he is crazy because of that....who knows. The main point is that we KNOW the stuff he describes and even stranger tech is in fact real and out there. So the fact that anyone can be dismissed without even investigating their claims is just sick and somewhat scary.

Its a messed up world when a guy in his position is actually better off by actually being paranoid crazy than the alternative.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

That's the most ignorant thing I've heard anyone spout lately. Sheesh! Look at the U.K., they banned guns and now knives are at the forefront. It didn't stop murder, it just made people murder with a different "weapon".

If a person wants to kill someone, they'll find the means to do it. Like the gangs of the 60's. When guns weren't available, they made their own. A simple tube with a wooden handle and a rubber band with a nail as a hammer.

For being a place where we're supposedly denying ignorance, I've not seen a place packed with so many ignorant people!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

No i just know the value. I got put in foster care and because my father left his gun out my brother shot a kidnapper from taking my sister or any of my brothers. My siblings and I may have spent 7-18 years in foster care because of it but at least my sister did not get kidnapped raped or murdered.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Well you say that. But how many people should a person be able to kill and how easy?

A knife owner might be able to fend off and kill one, two, three guys?
A bow or cross bow, again maybe one or two possibly 3?
Gun owners can deal with tens or maybe a hundred depending on how they go for him.
What about bombs?
What about Nukes?
What about illegally unsafe, over charged 'stun guns'?
Heck what about chainsaws, swords spears etc

Where does the line get drawn on what constitutes a "fair defense"?

We all say we have the right to KILL someone who wants to kill us, guns make it "too easy" to kill people and lots of people ta that. This is why the anti-full-auto thing exists.

Personally id say a six shooter is the ideal amount, doesnt jam, simple operation and you can even skip a dud round. 6 shots, up to 6 people injured or killed. *just my opinion*

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hellas
But since there is no way of knowing that before, nobody must be able to purchase them

Let's just make a law where people aren't allowed to leave their homes without permission from authorities. After all, there's no knowing what someone can do when they step out of their home, so they should not be able to leave. Right? And you're calling others paranoid?

edit on 9-18-13 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join