It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did The Navy Yard Shooter Hear Voices In a Motel Room?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Earlier today while watching FOX news they said the shooter heard voices while sleeping in a hotel room...Then quickly went into something else and they never elaborated on that statement.
It triggered a memory of a rumor I had heard about 10 years ago...I was living in southern Cali. at the time and a friend of mine told me that some DEA AGENTS had gotten caught using a motel 6 in Oceanside Calif. taking suspects involved in large Drug rings, they would take them into a room and interrogate them by using some sort of truth serum drug on them and then once they got their answers, they would then take the drugged up guy over to the Jail which is near this particular Motel 6...I don't exactly know where I am going with this but something is just strange...

Maybe just me, always trying to connect the dots. Anyone have any thing to add to this?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hotel rooms have thin walls!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Hotel rooms have thin walls!

reply to post by whodat09

Oh...So he was only hearing voices from one of the rooms on either side? Was FOX NEWS actually trying to make a joke? WOW...That's wrong on so many levels...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i would geuss he was mentaly ill..probably schizophrenic, nothing more complicated than that.
edit on 18-9-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

No I don't think Fox was making a joke, I believe he was mentally ill, and that's why he was hearing voices. .......... sorry bad joke on my part.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

No worries...

top topics

join