It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dream interpreters out there? pet tiger has onion shoved up bum to reveal fishtank???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

1st...LOL!! Had to get that out... Now, the way I interpret this could be that you want a fish tank and you want tigerfish to go in that fish tank. The woman and the onion...hmmm, well, onions can make you cry so maybe there's a woman in your life that your upset about...???

Or maybe, your subconscious mind thinks there's something of interest in a tigers butt and an onion would be an obvious way to make him pucker for a look see. The woman, that's your wife/girlfriend wondering what the hell your doing....

edit on 17-9-2013 by UndergroundMilitia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Seriously bud, get help with your issues soon.
Your current meds just aren't cutting it now.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Tiger Spirit Animal tiger totem Tiger spirit animal and totem meaning In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.

The primary meaning of the tiger spirit animal is willpower, personal strength and courage;

Shadow or part of you that you would normally try to hide or reject.

Aggression or anger directed at you or felt towards someone;

Unpredictability in life, actions or feelings;

In the field of animal symbolism, positive and negative meanings are associated with the tiger. The behavior the tiger and the overall feelings you have when thinking or meeting this power animal provide additional clues on how to understand the meaning this animal in your life.

Dark side of the tiger spirit animal: Aggression:
www.spiritanimal.info...

Dreaming of a Fish Tank or Fish Bowl A Fish Tank is the container of our emotions. The size and general quality of the fish tank will show the dreamer what state their emotions are in. Fish tanks in general show the dreamer they may be compartmentalizing their emotions which may lead to not being in touch with their full being. Dreaming of a fish tank may show you you keep your feelings in check. If you are watching the fish in a fishbowl, you may feel detached from society, your life is going nowhere or that you are going in circles with your life.

sueb.hubpages.com...#

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
For all of you posting 2 pages worth, why not give the OP a star or flag for bringing this out in the open? It took a huge amount of courage to be open about something that is so personal, they took a big risk and must be in need of support so that they can move forward with knowledge rather than a sinking and horrible dream hangover that makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree, s and flag from me.
The op should remember that dreams like this try to guide the conscious self to which the subconscious has already thought about and generally worked out. The o.p should trust their instincts on this one.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Do you want a fish tank?
is someone you love not letting you because they don't want to clean it?
if neither of those 2
maybe start sniffing peoples buts when you find an onion smell start poking the tiger for the answers you seek.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Cynic

Your current meds just aren't cutting it now.

Your current condescending and arrogant attitude just isnt cutting it now

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

antar
For all of you posting 2 pages worth, why not give the OP a star or flag for bringing this out in the open? It took a huge amount of courage to be open about something that is so personal, they took a big risk and must be in need of support so that they can move forward with knowledge rather than a sinking and horrible dream hangover that makes no sense.

thank you very much for your kind words of support

Im not sure it took a huge amount of courage (I dont take myself too seriously here and have no shame reflex in real life haha)
It was a real dream and I do believe dreams are a window to the subconscious but I posted it more for a laugh, was definitely out there as far as dreams go.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

VictorVonDoom

OneManArmy
That is a great interpretation, you got to the "bottom" of that one.

Yeah, it all sounds good, but I can't figure why it was a tiger and not a lion.

And the key to the whole thing is the fish. What do they represent? Why are there 3? Are they all alike?

They are all alike, they were large goldfish

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The you in your dream is what you personify yourself as, and the other characters are your true self.

Your persona wants to think pets are bad, but the real you knows you truly don't give a shhh, hence more pets where the shhh should be.

Lol I really don't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
OK so Im walking along and I see this cute tiger cub in front of me, I knew instantly it was a pet and felt the need to tell the owner how wrong it is to keep tigers as pets.
After confronting the woman (I dont recall what she said but it was very dismissive) she proceeded to wipe the tigers butt with what I first thought was a tissue, it turned out to be an onion and she was kinda shoving it in a bit.
When she stopped the Tiger turned around and I could see its butt was wide open, upon further inspection I noticed a tank with 3 fish swimming around.
My first thought was its a fake tiger but looking again I saw it was real and someone had performed an operation to get the tank in there.
I walked away disgusted and was headed home to call the authorities, Then I woke up.

Cheers
edit on 17/9/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

The tiger cub is the business. Think of "boy scouts". You see the business as an honor. The one with whom you discuss business, a potential investor and client, perceives the service to be their own responsibility. They seek to clean up some aspects of the business, thereby offering what you think is a bad idea through someone on the other end of the business. This ends up with 3 investments. The onion is also like a giant seed. And the one to whom the three investments belong will not be removed, unless the business matures.

A business is not just an honor. It is indeed a burden as well.

But keep in mind that you became possessive over that tiger hypocritically as a response to that woman. You see, if you had not been possessive, you would not have said to the woman that they cannot have a tiger as a pet. You would have simply seen it as it is.

IN case it is still confusing, the woman represents a "care taker"; one that is less interested in opinions and more interested in results.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A pet tiger would certainly be an attention getter, you are seeking attention but the goldfish in the bowl means you feel that you might be scrutinized, perhaps negatively, female in your life is concerned about what type of attention you may be seeking or sad about the time spent away from her and so she cries (onion), oh and she's rubbing it on the tiger's butt, by using sex as a tool to distract from whatever or whomever's attention you're seeking.

Ok I made all of that up, I'd read deeper in to what Antar posted if you really want to figure your weird and disturbing dream.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
OK so Im walking along and I see this cute tiger cub in front of me, I knew instantly it was a pet and felt the need to tell the owner how wrong it is to keep tigers as pets.
After confronting the woman (I dont recall what she said but it was very dismissive) she proceeded to wipe the tigers butt with what I first thought was a tissue, it turned out to be an onion and she was kinda shoving it in a bit.
When she stopped the Tiger turned around and I could see its butt was wide open, upon further inspection I noticed a tank with 3 fish swimming around.
My first thought was its a fake tiger but looking again I saw it was real and someone had performed an operation to get the tank in there.
I walked away disgusted and was headed home to call the authorities, Then I woke up.

I can remember my dreams every morning but usually forget them after a couple hrs, this one stayed with me as not only was it quite vivid but it was weird even by dream standards.

Any dream interpreters wanna tell me what the hell it was all about??

Any non dream interpreters wanna have a crack feel free

Cheers

Just a random thing

The onion(ison) is in the big cats stomach(Leo) after leaving the crab(cancer), as it leaves behind the big cat(Leo constellation) it will run down the arm of Virgo(female) getting closer to the sun as it tips the scales(Libra) and gets pinched by the Scorpion, then running the gauntlet of slithering reptiles of Ophiuchus, baby Hercules wrestling with snakes and then Draco.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Aw... the old onion up the butt of a pet Tiger dream,
Such a classic.

It means you should go on a fishing trip in India most likely.
Or your missing Mayonaise from your diet.

Definetely one of those two things.
edit on 22-10-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Star and flag from me my friend!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That is definitely a weird dream. Maybe you should refrain from indulging in too much of what you ate or drank the night before.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Greys! You're the tiger to them. Kind woman hybrid handling you. Well you know the rest of the story, anal probing and all....

And further, onion is a symbol of layers, so to dig deeper beyond the cover story of your dream, which is just a report cover and therefore dig deeper.

Also the onion may be sign of a some kind of detox needed, to cleanse. They might be telling you to look after your body better and to get certain areas checked out.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

I can remember my dreams every morning but usually forget them after a couple hrs, this one stayed with me as not only was it quite vivid but it was weird even by dream standards.

Any dream interpreters wanna tell me what the hell it was all about??

Any non dream interpreters wanna have a crack feel free

Cheers

That's a good one

OK a tiger could represent pussyfooting around great straighten and power of overcoming.

Fake tiger is very telling because that could mean paper tiger, false or unfounded fear.
Paper tiger is a literal English translation of the Chinese phrase zhǐlǎohǔ (simplified Chinese: 纸老虎; traditional Chinese: 紙老虎), meaning something that seems as threatening as a tiger, but does not withstand challenge.

Fish is a symbol of Christianity spiritual ideals
could imply something fishy hidden danger a need for caution depending on the dream content,

The section of the tigers body indicated elimination

Onions bitter fruit karma, strong ideas and opinion that can be offensive to others,

GTG
BBL with more

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The tiger is a pet against his true nature, his freedom is limited.

(I like how the other guy used the phrase "someone tries to mold you".)

The aquarium ALSO represent a prison and limited freedom, "limitation forced upon someone".

The entire dream has this theme of "forced limitation" and freedom taken by manipulation from another person. (The limitation goes even so far that the tiger needs another person to have its a$$ wiped..you certainly know the saying that someone is so whipped or un-capable to do anything on their own "they can't even wipe their a$$ alone...). And the person handling the tiger is "wiping its a$$" (eg. literally handling ALL aspects in that person's life), where the person is literally "reduced to a pet" and has no freedom.

The truth comes out (with the onion which is a symbol for "removing layers to reveal a truth") - exposing an aquarium...the symbol of limited freedom, again.

So..it could mean that someone may take care of you but you have a repressed feeling that the care is actually more limiting and imprisoning yourself. (For example it could apply if a teenager would dream this, someone who is still living with his parents...or someone in a relationship who thinks that relationship actually more limits them ....could also be a business relationship...say someone does a lot for you...maybe someone who supports your business financially but at the same time imposes limits on you since your ideas are not those of your partners and you feel pressured in a role you don't actually want.

edit on 22013RuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago04AMTuesdayTuesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Have you recently seen the movie Salmon Fishing in the Yemen? lol

A guy lost on a boat with a tiger (a hungry tiger).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join