It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
humans live life on earth to learn lessons. here in this reality we are subject to things like space and time. if we dont learn all of our lessons we are reincarnated until we do.

thats the gist of life on earth concerning spirituality. the truth is its hard to learn the lessons we need to learn when we are so wrapped up in time and space. now according to carl jung there are three parts to the human psyche: the ego, the personal unconsciousness (i call this the soul), and the collective unconscious. all of these balanced, combined, and integrated will result in you becoming your True self.

the concept of the true self is an interesting one. the true self plays a part in many philosophies related to metaphysics and goes by many names (the I AM presence, christ conscious, etc.). the process of finding your true self could also be compared to ascension, enlightenment, or spiritual awakening.

i cant speak for everyone but i can speak for many when i say synchronicity plays a large part in finding your true self and this is where it gets interesting.

the process of finding your true self is played out in this reality through your perception of space and time. but from my experience there seems to be a factor that exist outside of space and time that influences your progress (for the sake of this thread we will call ascension, enlightenment, etc : your progress).

at this point i would like to remind you that the nature of things i speak of is highly personal and can vary drastically between each individual. i cant tell you why i believe these things without going into rant. so i encourage you readers to share your own stories and and ask about mine in the comments.

it is my belief that a version of yourself exist outside of space time. this could also be known as the higher self. personally ive only had limited contact with this being.

i believe your higher self is a future version of yourself (a future beyond death). that can exist and interact with you because in its reality time and space does not exist. so my belief is that when you interact with this part of yourself, experiencing synchronicity, or deja vu you are actually seeing or interacting memories of the future and in this future there is no time or space seeing as how this future is beyond death. with that being said when your higher self interacts with you it is interacting with and influencing the past. the soul is eternal and that is what allows you to exist in the present reality and in the future.

THE EGO
however there are many who are not in contact with there higher selfs and this is where the ego comes in.
the ego is what perceives the world around you. for the most part it is influenced by things within the reality of space and time. the ego is not eternal like the soul it can be influenced easily and destroyed.

unfortunately i left my laptop charger at home and im in class so im gonna have end the first part of this thread here. but i will continue this in another post when i get home. there is still much to talk about.

edit on 17-9-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Good post.. S&F

Synchronicity plays a large part in realizing that everything happens for reason... Its like a wink from God... Its God saying "I AM here"...

The Article in THIS thread is helpful with separating the self from the true self...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You should NOT be posting during lessons

I'm telling your teacher

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is exactly what I have been studying over at avatarenergymaster.com They are teaching me to meditate myself into theta brain wave state while still awake to learn to use energy, see energy, and even become telekinetic. Most of you will not believe me, but this is the next evolution of the human soul and i have personal experience to validate it for myself.

Anyone else interested go to avatarenergymaster.com and check out all the videos. As i said you skeptics won't believe any of it because your close minded and have never had an experience to show you otherwise and you are to hard headed to practice yourself. I don't give a s!@# about what you say.

We are living in a dream. YOu just have to practice to fully understand. This is the lesson of life we must learn to graduate. HOw to control this density with our minds. Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
S & F because I have been dealing with a lot of Synchronicity lately...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Indeed, coincidence and pattern-seeking is common throughout all of humanity. It only has to do with spirituality insofar as some people try to find and often invent meaning in what is meaningless.

This is obvious in the fact that people often abstract themselves into "self" and "true self", inventing two separate entities, where only one exists—themselves.
edit on 17-9-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OP CONTINUED

the ego is a function of primitive sentient beings. it helps establish things like social hierarchies and it works with our environment to determine necessary courses of action in day to day situations but i can also be used to imprison our perception of reality. our ego can be hurt and seek gratification. in modern times many peoples idea of who they are is determined by the society and which they live in along with other external influences. a problem arises when people take on an external belief as their own and this can lead to a whole host of problems like mental illness or disease.

i believe our thoughts and beliefs can control our body through the placebo effect.

A placebo (/pləˈsiboʊ/ plə-see-boh; Latin placēbō, "I shall please"[2] from placeō, "I please") is a simulated or otherwise medically ineffectual treatment for a disease or other medical condition intended to deceive the recipient. Sometimes patients given a placebo treatment will have a perceived or actual improvement in a medical condition, a phenomenon commonly called the placebo effect.

just as our minds can cure diseases with the placebo effect it can cause diseases with the placebo effect. in fact i personally believe that all diseases are brought on by this effect and that all diseases can be cured with this effect. all one simply has to do is adjust their beliefs and way of thinking.

but if this is true then what else could we do with the placebo effect? and to what extent could we manipulate and enhance our bodies using only beliefs and thoughts?

this shows me that apart from the external reality our internal reality plays a very important role in the way we perceive our existence.

and this brings me to the personal unconsciousness or what i like to call the soul. the soul is infinite and is the link man and god. each soul is a personification or archetype of god and there are a infinite amount of souls playing out every possible reality. but in this reality we have to obey the laws of space and time. we are able to perceive at least part the greater reality through things like meditation, dreams, and astral projection yet we are unable to fully interact with that reality because our bodes are material and therefore can only perceive material things. the ego is our material bodys perception of time and space reality and our soul is our higher selfs perception of the greater reality.

sometimes as beings of limited perception we are forced to make a decisions even though we are unable to clearly know the outcome of our actions. at this time some may choose to make an educated guess and others may choose to use intuition. intuition is basically leaving your choice up to a higher power or internal feeling with hopes that everything will turn out fine.

the same can be said about synchronicity. except synchronicity is your higher self giving you a sign to influence your decision. some examples synchronicity i have experienced: intuition giving you accurate outcomes of seemingly random events, seeing patterns, seeing 11:11 on a clock, thinking about anything (a person, a song, a movie, etc.) and then coming into contact with it shortly after seemingly by chance, having dreams and repeating those events in real life, and realizing that a random insignificant event in the past has effected your future in a major way.

because synchronicity is a type communication between a individual and his or her higher self it is likely that only that individual will be able to recognize the signs when they are presented. the more you pay attention to these signs the better you get at seeing them and the more you understand them the more they will impact your life.

thats the second part of the OP. im simply tired of typing so ill respond to comments and write the third part whenever

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

thanks for the link. i agree that it is necessary to identify with your true self, i believe humanity has taken the egocentric perception of the self as far as it can go and we can no longer advance naturally as a civilization with our current state of mind. some may hope to use technology or bioengineering but i believe that will ultimately fail. the ego can make man smart but the soul will make him wise.
edit on 17-9-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

thats a interesting site I'm going to watch some the videos later. i agree with you about reality being a dream and skeptic people being to stubborn to question it. it seems like it will be a long time before the majority will accept this way of questioning the nature of reality. im glad i am able to and look forward seeing how far this way of thinking can take humanity.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

thanks feel free to share your stories.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

Indeed, coincidence and pattern-seeking is common throughout all of humanity. It only has to do with spirituality insofar as some people try to find and often invent meaning in what is meaningless.

This is obvious in the fact that people often abstract themselves into "self" and "true self", inventing two separate entities, where only one exists—themselves.
edit on 17-9-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

i guess we will have to disagree. if you've never experienced or don't believe in it then there is no point in trying to convince your of anything. thanks for the reply though.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i guess we will have to disagree. if you've never experienced or don't believe in it then there is no point in trying to convince your of anything. thanks for the reply though.

True enough. But then again, maybe it is synchronicity that brought me here, and that my repudiating of your ideas sets off a chain of events that change the world. Would you so easily walk away from it?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

not every path should be taken. the only thing i can do is walk the path ive chosen and not let anyone lead me astray. I'm past the point of trying justifying my belief to those who don't agree with me because the opinions of others simply have no effect on me anymore. at least not in this subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Speculatively speaking its as if HIGHER SELF picks its designed interactor based on its location dimension/universal relations. So in one aspect it may pick human to perhaps understand human nature better? And WHO or what energies interact with...
Or even pick another non shared being entity Energy form, depending on interest of HIGHER SELF.

Nice share duesprimusvictorimmortali

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

Speculatively speaking its as if HIGHER SELF picks its designed interactor based on its location dimension/universal relations. So in one aspect it may pick human to perhaps understand human nature better? And WHO or what energies interact with...
Or even pick another non shared being entity Energy form, depending on interest of HIGHER SELF.

Nice share duesprimusvictorimmortali

i believe thats one of the aspects of being that type of being. without the limitation of time and space you can experience an infinite amount of realities any way you want. that would be true freedom.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

i believe thats one of the aspects of being that type of being. without the limitation of time and space you can experience an infinite amount of realities any way you want. that would be true freedom.

It can be perceived as a freedom in some ways but what if responsibilities are attached per experience like data gathering on different energies or even Overseeing certain energies and so @ times have to take form of them to understand their conscious behaviors. So yes it can somewhat be viewed as a freedom in other aspects it can be like GABRIAL Morning STAR work here on EA*RTH when the was said to share with MARY and MUHAMMAD, task in some ways associated with what some view as freedoms something to consider if freedoms seeked w/o consideration of why your GAINED/GIVEN access to such abilities, but 1 sees your point duesprimusvictorimmortali...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

thats a interesting thought but i try to refrain from speculating about responsibilities in the greater reality. when i go there i just want to see beautiful things ive never seen or imagined, eat tasty food, meet beautiful (preferably humanoid) women, fight awesome (righteous) battles, experience all that i can and have a good time forever. the only thing i would worry about is getting caught up in lower dimensions. my game plan is pretty simple i guess. i would imagine its possible to do anything you want. like a lucid dream or astral projection. im sure there are some cool places you could go to and every things free. thats good enough for me.

im actually in the process of making my physical body in this reality look like how i want it to look in the greater reality. my goal is to create my own embodiment of heaven on earth. i see this as a way to closer connect to my higher self and become whole in mind, body, and spirit. an exciting endeavor ive been planing since childhood. and i feel im getting pretty close.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

1 can appreciate the good things you share and seek.
As far as making your current physical self closer to your actual 1 wishes you safety and luck and no ego so you can enjoy.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

As far as making your current physical self closer to your actual 1 wishes you safety and luck and no ego so you can enjoy.

thank you. im glad to say I've got rid of my ego a long time ago. there are definitely interesting times ahead.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

Ophiuchus 13

thank you. im glad to say I've got rid of my ego a long time ago. there are definitely interesting times ahead.

If you aren't ego driven like the rest of us, then why did you join ATS and make this thread? If you didn't care if anyone read this thread then you wouldn't have even bothered to write it. See the disconnect?

If you have no ego you won't even respond to this post, cause it just won't matter.

edit on 17-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join